tuscl

"Don't Be So Shy" . . . .

Young dancer kept trying to stick Mr. Happy in sans condom. Nice girl, but even with condom I wouldn't be interested because I don't know her well enough.

First time, security told me NO fingering the dancers. The dancer was disgusted and thought he should try and earn a living instead of bothering the customers and dancers.

So on the one hand young dancer says I'm too shy because I keep her from sticking it in and on the other hand I'm too aggressive for security. Security has known me for years and probably the manager put a little heat on him.

9 comments

• David9999
    17 years ago
    Definitely some pretty wild dancers at the clubs you're going to.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Whenever I've gotten the "don't be so shy" comment, it's usualy been from a girl who I didn't care for - she wrongly interpreted my reluctance to encourage her as shyness.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi David9999,

Yes, they are generally very proud of being bad ass girls. :) It has been a few times where dancers have been unhappy that I didn't want sex from them----paid or unpaid. The mindset is that's a man's duty. Too much too soon for little old me. :)

This one dancer actually quit on me as far as letting me buy dances claiming that she wasn't going to take "insults." The "insult" was that I told her I needed to know her at least a couple weeks before doing what she was interested in. She says it is the same price. And, I repeated that I needed to know her better, which in her mind was a huge "insult."
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I've gotten the "you're reluctant / shy" interpretation from unattractive dancers, too. I'm consistently stunned, in strip clubs and in real life, by how inept most ugly females are at accepting the reality of their bulgitude.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    BG, I will definately add "bulgitude" to my vocabularly. Great word. Although in the cases I was referring to it was probably more their pushitude, which is usually a big turnoff for me.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Pushitude and bulgitude often come in the same wrapper. I always chuckle at fat, ugly, aggressive, rude, obnoxious women, women who are so clearly insecure about their desirability that they have to impose themselves on all and sundry, who then complain, that "Men don't like strong women." I don't know why they think they know anything about either what men like, or what happens when strong women are in the room, because they're actually very seldom in range of either of those concepts.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Fortunately, for me it seems like the Don't Be So Shy lines come from dancers that I'm buying dances from and not some aggressive dancer trying to push a dance.

If they don't get upset with me for being shy, then it is a fine and dandy. :) Wish the damn security guy could understand fingering a girl is actually very tame in this club. ;)

• SuperDude
    17 years ago
    We could right a book or at least a Phd thesis on why less than attractive women become strippers. They've got to know they're up against younger and prettier dancers. So, maybe they figure the extras will cut out the competition. (I've heard this from dancers.) Using sex as a lure is as old as time. A man rejecting a woman's offer of sex is an insult, because, it is assumed, all men will take any sexual offer, even if a little oral is needed to get things going with a less than attractive woman.(Bill Clinton?) Rejecting a dancer's offer of sex can be painful for her, because it damages her ego and cuts into her money. (I'm here to entertain you and I offer the ultimate and you say NO! Are you saying something's wrong with me?)
    A customer doesn't want to say anything about STD. That kind of talk is just bad manners.

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Women who get rejected are always on a weird "he needs to be corrected" trip. Sometimes I wonder whether it wouldn't make more sense to just say I'm gay. I get approached with many offers from ugly women. The fact is strictly, that they are too ugly for me to be able to fuck them, no matter how much oral.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion