tuscl

The most beautiful girl you've seen?

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Thursday, April 14, 2022 9:53 PM

49 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Definitely a smoke show, but that ink doesn't look good on her (looks good on some but not her).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The tattoos aren't bad but weren't thought through. Not all of them go together. But she's amazingly gorgeous I think
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    My Organization is going to snatch up all the girls like that.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    She's fat and has more plastic than Hasbro.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Lol. Not by a long shot
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    My nigga iceydougster cant help himself he likes ugly cartoon characters but he's still my homie. lulz
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I like her look but not close to the hottest. IG has many hotter ones. Payton preslee looks better
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Gorgeous
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I could see myself going to VIP with her. But, most beautiful?... nope.

But hey, it's not like the women I post here go over great with everyone.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Hit me up with some of this

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcWJKOcv4jl/
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc

I will play along and answer your question.

Q: The most beautiful girl you've seen?

A: Marilyn Monroe at 22.

https://tuscl.net/photo/5485

In my humble opinion Marilyn Monroe, at 22 years old, is, and forever will be, the “Vanilla” gold standard for class, sex appeal, and feminine beauty.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Out of those id fuck that Alexa Collins girl.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ not likely she’d give you the time of day ya broke poseur
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Yes I’ve always wanted a girl with a $200 nose job from Tijuana and a machine gun tattoo on her thigh.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's American.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think she looks perfect
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Everyone has a type
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Not it
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Too fat N tatted up for me. I bet she’s getting cellulite starting in good thighs photoshopped.
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    This girl looks like she will eat about 12 doritos locos taco bell tacos in one sitting then stink up the shitter in the am. To each their own tho.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're either just trolling or are crazy to call her fat.

https://tuscl.net/photos/6258e73dbcf5c

• pistola
    2 years ago
    ^nah She's not fat- thicc and a bordlerline chubster potentially a closet or occasional bulimic. It's ok, we all have different tastes. I hate her eyelashes too and remove the makeup and she has daschund face.

Seems like the 20s generation with all these dopey Marvel movies has an infatuation with girls that have overexaggerated curves like comic book characters. I like taut toned girls - see PSDs pic. Or Kate Hudson I find insanely hot. Brooke Burke. Young Pam Anderson. I don't like these Kim K marshmellow arms and booties.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Ugly, ugly, ugly face, disgusting mishappen boobs, obviously fake large ass and the worst jailhouse tattoos. I am beginning to understand the whole homo guy thing among younger men.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's slim thick. I looked up Brooke Burke. I don't like her face or body. Pamela Anderson was fuckable on baywatch.

Big ass and tits. Curves. That's what makes women attractive. I think it's the female version of like a body builder body on guys. It's hyper feminine as long as it's not exaggerated. That said. I think skinny or fat girls can be hot too depending on their shape.
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    Being with this girl is like riding on a moped, it would be fun until your friends find out you’re fucking a fat girl.

Bacon!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    https://tuscl.net/photos/6258e73dbcf5c

How is she fat?

How is your body?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    How is she fat? 3-foot-wide hips and that weird face make her look like a cartoon character on acid. Slim thick lol. Rather be celibate than fuck that ugly pig.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    She's gorgeous.

Skibum like 20fag you probably just come on here drunk and troll. All you do is make the most vile comments and straight out lie in posts. And youre blocked too. Lulz
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Block me you Cock sucking lying bitch. That girl you adore is a fucking ugly pig.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Hey Iceefag that girl couldn’t even fit in my car she’s such a fat ass,
    I laugh about some dope addicted loser calling me a alcoholic, that’s funny right there
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Face looks a bit fake, especially the lips, but I would suck those tits and fuck that fat ass until it hurt. I love the slightly "extra" proportions. No idea why so many people here love girls with a figure like a 13 year old boy's.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I liked thin girls when I was a 13-year-old boy and they never looked like boys to me. The one thing I will never understand is how fat and fake is attractive and why so many men focus on large boobs. If you read the psychology behind it, it's unseemly.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ That's why you and I should hit Desire together, nearly non overlapping tastes.

Analyze me all you want. I am Tit-tradon.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All the guys I know who hate women who look like women feel intimidated by girls. And view ones who look like boys as not intimidating.

I don't think she looks fake. The makeup style is pretty common out west. So are lip fillers. I prefer the feel of natural lips but it's so common out here I'm used to the fillers
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Skibum whats the psychology behind big boobs? Mommy issues?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Fake pimps are particularly partial to fake women, I don’t think there’s anything more to it than that.
    Iceefag is a fake pimp and a real misogynist is that a plausible explanation
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Makeup = fake. Lips fillers = fake. West Coast = fake. Go ahead and settle for fat, ugly, fake women. I like normal, thin, athletic women. If you think they look like boys, you probably avoid them out of fear that doing them might trigger your latent homosexuality and you will spend the rest of your life bent over a bed spread wide.
    Tet: we'd work well together, after all jack spratt could eat no fat and his wife could eat no lean lol.
  • rl27
    2 years ago
    Not even close, rate her about a 6 at most.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I don’t want her
    You can have her
    She’s too fat for me!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    It helps if a girl has some fat.

SJG
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    The firm ones can fuck. The fat ones want you to do all the work!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Probably true, but it still works out, slow and gentle.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Looking like a woman and being fat aren't the same thing. Calling a thin girl fat for having tits and curves is like beating girls have cooties.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    There are women with curves and fat pigs like the one you love. I thought muslims couldn't eat pork? wtf?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lulz
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    You've shown this girl before. I think the current trend in makeup is a little much, but she looks like there's a pretty face underneath. Prefer girls with minimal makeup.

With all the surgery out there, there are girls who are nice to look at and girls who are nice to touch. I don't think this girl is a pig at all, and I like the photos of her in the sweats and by the car. If I saw her in the club I'd take a closer look, but it's tough to rate the hotness from a distance.

My "ratings" depend on how much fun I think she'll be. ITC two equally hot girls are going to a tiebreaker based on how I think she'll be in my lap.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Wallanon. Fair enough. You're right about all the girls with plastic surgery out there. I think when you get used to bbls implants fillers and even extensions. Good procedures feel great. But most girls don't get the proper after care and you really feel the difference.

With makeup I think it's the 90s trend. Girls wanting to look like Bratz dolls.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Opposite of my type. 4/10. Maybe 5/10 because the body is decent.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion