tuscl

Anyone going to Hong Kong Tonight or Tomorrow?? Hotel room on me!

I really don’t like going to HK by myself so if anyone else is going please let me know so I can tag along!

831-241-0925

26 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This sounds like a safe idea! Call an unknown dude and make plans to meet up in TJ!

What could possibly go wrong…
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    A free hotel room in TJ - even though you will wake up missing a kidney!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Cashman
    That made me waste a mouthful of Johnny Walker Black
    LOL
  • Bdunning23
    2 years ago
    Haha I’m just a 22 year old college student… most non threatening/scary person you’d meet. I was just offering the room in hopes that someone would make plans to go tonight. Last time I went to TJ by myself I got my shit stolen
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ I apologize for causing you to waste good booze.

I felt it was a necessary PSA for some of our less aware members.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @OP
    You’re certainly young and very naive if you think this is a good idea, don’t you have any real life friends that you can have fun with, this is an anonymous board you might get hooked up with a serial killer
  • Bdunning23
    2 years ago
    How much money should I bring for the night? I’ve never stayed at the hotel cascadas… I need to cross off a threesome with two latinas from my bucket list… I’m thinking bring around $300-$400 for the night?
  • Bdunning23
    2 years ago
    @twentyfive I appreciate the heads up! Definitely not trying to attract any jefferey Dahmers lol
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^There’s a bunch of guys on here that post in the Tijuana forum, skim those old threads those sorts of questions are all over that forum
    I’ve never been to Tijuana myself so I’m not the right guy to answer your questions
    BTW there’s a few fools on that forum avoid CJKent & SJG
  • Bdunning23
    2 years ago
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! I will be sure to avoid those two guys. I appreciate the help🤙🏼
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    This post feels like the opening sequence of an international news story that features the words "arterial spray" more than once.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    Bro, you should have just said to pm you then share contact info privately. It's no wonder you got your shit stolen in tj.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    10twentyfive✪✔Living well and enjoying my retirement1 Hour Ago@Cashman
    That made me waste a mouthful of Johnny Walker Black
    LOL

I knew he's an alcoholic posting here when he's drunk
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Hey Iceefag dinn't you make this post the other day

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7921…

I guess I'm not really on ignore, you lying sack of shit

OP This is another one of the fools you need to watch out for
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If you have been there before, you should write a review of the club. That will get you more access here - and your posts will be more credible.

If you are a young guy - why go to TJ to get high volume whores? Civilian girls your age would seem to be a better - and safer - option.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Not every guy can get laid at any age. Hence why they keep hoes in business
  • Bdunning23
    2 years ago
    I just got out of a three year relationship where I was use to having sex 3-4 times a week… I’m not in the mood to take a girl to dinner pretend that I’m interested in her just to hopefully sleep with her lol
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Of course Icey wouldn’t actually ignore people, he needs to attain the ego strokes seeing what people say about him

Bdunning what made you get out of that relationship? Three years is a long time
  • Bdunning23
    2 years ago
    I fucked up and relapsed after being sober for almost 5 years… She tried to stay with me but I just couldn’t get my shit together again.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I thought you guys said Larry didn't post on TUSCL anymore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Nice callback.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    If only there was an app for hookups used by college folks?

They could call it fire sticks, or kindling, or something like that…
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    @bdunning if your just getting sober again after a relapse tj might not be the best place for yea and your sobriety, unless your still getting loaded then it's a great place..lol
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ if the OP has fallen off the wagon, then going to TJ is likely the worst place for him. If he is drinking heavily and unaware of his surroundings - and he’s an American who values his life - that’s not the place to go.

I wonder how his shit got stolen last time?
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    Easiest way to get your shit stolen in TJ:

1: Wander around in the Zona on foot. Furthest I'll walk is across the street from HK for Tacos or Oxxo, and I get about my business quickly. I don't mess with street girls tho, nor do I hunt bargains. I can only nut so many times and HK has more than enough of what I need.

2: Get too drunk. Seen countless times people shouting at night when they notice their watch is not on their wrist anymore. Management will be of little help usually - securing your shit is up to you.

3: Fall for bullshit from cab drivers and locals. Don't ask for drugs, nor take them up on it when they offer. Don't go to their super special club that "is way better than HK". Your cab driver should be in your life for 10 mins at a time max. The only men you should be dealing with are Meseros and staff. Be wary even (or especially) of other customers too.

4: Threesomes. Girls will work in teams to rob you blind in your room if you are not careful. Being drunk makes their job even easier. Use your safe, and don't slip up on stuff outside your safe. Phones, jewelry, bluetooth speakers even extra lubes and condoms are up for grabs
  • WavvyCain
    2 years ago
    lol youre a brave dude, but no lie, I've met many great guys from this site, this is a great group of gents.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion