tuscl

A Tribute To The Juice Mane

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, April 14, 2022 4:32 AM
What are your favorite funny moments with the Juice Mane? Here are a couple of mine. I spoke with him on the phone once and I was asking him what troll accounts were his. He refused to name them but if I asked about a specific one he would be honest about it. I asked him how many troll accounts he had banned and his answer far exceeded whatever I could imagine. He said it was over 100 banned! Lmfao! Later in the conversation he told me founder stopped banning him when founder saw his credit card on multiple accounts paying for vip. He was paying to troll dammit! On a serious note... He told me that when he first started posting on Tuscl, he was asking legit questions he really wanted answers to. Some of the old guys on here were mean to him, made fun of him, called him some not so nice things, and accused him of being a troll. Finally be decided to show those old fuckers what trolling actually was. His intent was not to troll at first, yet some mean fuckers created a monster. What are your juice mane favorites?

18 comments

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    Just read through some old PMs. Looks like at one point he gave out his phone number? But I looked through my history and can’t find any texting chat log, maybe those messages cleared? I remember he wanted to do video chatting and encouraged me to sign up on a cam site. But alas I haven’t been anywhere with enough “room” where it would be comfortable for me to do that for extended periods, erm, discreetly. Darn hobo life. I remember at some point we became friends on snapchat. And he would reach out occasionally like once every few months. Lots of food pics lol It was always great that he would end interactions with “stay blessed”…a true pervert preacher. 😁
  • Diez Pesos
    2 years ago
    "He refused to name them but if I asked about a specific one he would be honest about it. I asked him how many troll accounts he had banned and his answer far exceeded whatever I could imagine. He said it was over 100 banned! Lmfao! Later in the conversation he told me founder stopped banning him when founder saw his credit card on multiple accounts paying for vip. He was paying to troll dammit!" Hilarious. Long live the legacy of the Juice Mane. R.I.P.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    BagBoyJames was my favorite Juice alias. Bagging groceries at Pigley Wigley, living in a van down by the river.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    He sent me a clip off you tube which was him giving poker lessons. I remember him busting Shadowcat’s chops, and posting pictures of a guy getting angry while typing on his computer. When I first joined tuscl and began to interact with Juice, I called him a wigger and made fun of his grammar. I soon saw after his introductions how funny he was being, and he got my respect because he wasn’t engaging in rhetoric. He would create his own narrative that always centered around good humor and ball busting. I liked how he busted Rick Duggan’s chops over the system, hilariously!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I remember exchanging pms with him about a parking ticket in Asheville he was hilarious he was a good guy with a big heart.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    He was a good dude - and I know that has been said about several questionable dudes - but in Juice’s case it is true. Either he didn’t care what others thought of his taste in women (and trannys), or he was having fun by posting some of his finds. I was privileged to be included in one of his discussions. (No homo). [view link]
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I kind missed the peak juice troll era but I whenever I google old threads I see some shit that's hilarious. It's just this retarded sense of humor that's so God damn endearing. Recently I thought juice becoming an iceeloco pimp disciple was fucking hysterical. Only him lol.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Also I think when you look back at old discussions, there was definitely a pre juice era and a post juice era. He made the site more of humor spot than it used to be. And I know there was some debate about going public with his personal life, but tbh I think this what he would've wanted and loved us all sharing stories. And it kind of takes a moment to bring this community together a little bit. Even though we all haven't met in person YET (we gotta change that) I think we still think of each other as homies. After juice passed I think we all realized deep down that we aren't a bunch of hideous, perverted creeps with no heart, in reality we actually are a bunch of hideous, perverted creeps with hearts.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    When he first joined this site. All the funny shit he posted.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    “Mountain Dew and cool ranch Doritos all the way baby“
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    All of the aliases. Juicebox69, Caprisun69, Duke1, BagBoyJames, Super_Mane. Can you remember any other ones?
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    And we should not forget juice's contributions to TUSCL vocabulary, such as "band" and "chacken fangers."
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    One thing about him, you could say he was pretty honest. I used to think his posts about investing and poker was just juice being juice. So it made me smile when they were mentioned in the obit
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    Juice and I talked about personal development sometimes. He recommended this book to me a about a year ago. He said it made a big difference in his life. Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds [view link] I have not read it yet, but I will put it next on my list.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Da Juice mane created me. Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    What I liked about juice was that every persona he created was accessible to trolling right back. He actually revelled in it and would laugh at any jokes. We had planned to meet up when he drove through Washington. Unfortunately, that was to be three weeks into the pandemic and it never happened.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    The story of Jackie discovering this site, to this day I’m unsure if Jackie was real or not. I’ve seen photos of juices baby mama before. I believe they were married? Classic Juice was when he made rap songs dissing larryfisherman
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    ^ those rap songs were great! I remember the time he got hung up on Jack in The Box. Someone said something about having a bad night at the club so they spent 40 some dollars at Jack Box. Juice wanted to know what they got for that kind of money. He kept asking, but I don't think he ever got an answer 😂🤣
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion