tuscl

Best Club for extras in Miami?

What’s the best strip club for extras in miami? I will be there next week Friday and want to know what’s the best club and how much it should cost.

17 comments

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Message this fellow? He thinks he knows everything about everything, that's his insanity controlling him but he will still have some type of answer for you.

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=408818
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^
    Good idea.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    You're not likely to get help like that. At this point, spring for the 10 bucks and read reviews.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    C'mon guys. Don't punish the poor guy. No one deserves to be exposed to SJG!

Does it matter if it's Miami or just South Florida ? Pompano Beach, just north of Ft Lauderdale, has probably the best collection of clubs. And it also depends on what you are looking for. Best girls, best environment, cheapest thrills ?

Clubs to check out. Diamond Doll's in Pompano. Dean's Gold in North Miami. Tootsies in Miami Gardens. And if you want your mind blown, go to Eleven in downtown Miami. But take a Brinks truck if you want extras there . The Miami area is very diverse. Black clubs, Cubans, Eastern Europeans. Dives and Elite gentlemen clubs. All that info is available in the Reviews.
  • iknowbetter
    2 years ago
    I agree with 15. If you’re looking for “best extras club”, make the trip north from Miami to Pompano. You will definitely be able to find what you’re looking for at one of the Pompano Triangle clubs. DD, BT, Cheetah.
  • KirkDogg
    2 years ago
    Thread bump here...I'll be flying into Miami myself in a little less than two weeks. I have been to DD's in Pompano Beach and got FS there, so based on this it sounds like that is still a sure thing? Or BT or Cheetah? I wouldn't mind staying a little closer to Miami as I am driving down to the Keys for my final destination, but I am willing to go a bit out of my way to get laid.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    If FS is what you seek and you want to stay close to Miami, then go the Tootsies in Miami Gardens. The Sam's Warehouse of strip clubs. Seriously, the place is HUGE !
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ But it’s going to be expensive
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Read the reviews or ask a more focused question. Best is highly subjective. And Miami is a pretty big place, to people who don't live around here it often synonymous with south Florida which makes it even bigger.

There's a bunch of clubs near MIA that are pretty easy to get laid at. Bellas and Booby Trap OTR are right there and both near sure things. Tootsies & Gold Rush are options, but a littler further from the airport. You'll pass right by Showgirls and Miami Divas on your way to the keys. Showgirls is a near sure thing, I'm not so sure about Miami Divas as I haven't been in there in years. Which one is the best depends on what you like and what your priorities are, and likely what day/time you plan on visiting. If you're gonna stay a day or night in Miami, it opens up many more options too.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Try da Tilted Kilt
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    If it's extras you seek, stay in Orlando. The menu there is much more open than anything you'll find in South Florida.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Any one of them it’s more dependent on which girl you find attractive and if she’s willing
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS - dumb bitches"

Lol. TUSCL Tag line?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    tagline...yeah, that's what I meant...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Miami clubs treat you a lot better when you speak Spanish
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Isn’t that racist?

Oh yeah, I forgot old white TUSCLERs are the only racists
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Latinos come in all races. It's a group based on linguistic affinity.

Spanish goes a long way in Miami clubs and in general. It's basically a Latin American city
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion