tuscl

10 QUESTIONS FOR PINKSUGARDOLL

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
The originator of the 10 questions (fuck you Muddy lol)

These are for Pink Sugar Doll

1. You seem to be racing around the country picking up Nissan Zs. What do you do with them? Restore and resell? Why Zs? How many have you purchased in the past 2 years?

2. What's your favorite club in America
A. Best decor and facilities
B. Best staff and dancers to work with
C. Nicest customers
D. Best paying customers

3. What your worst club in America
A. Worst decor / upkeep / facilities
B. Rudest staff and dancers
C. Rudest customers
D. Cheapest customers

4. I know you travel a lot to dance, which city was your favorite and why? Which city was your least favorite and why?

5. Have you ever met a PL from TUSCL in person? If so care to mention who?

6. What's the craziest thing that happened to you or you witnessed while working at a club?

7. Favorite drink to have while at the club?

8. Name something a customer can do that would turn you on (other than handing you a bunch of money!)

9. Name three of your favorite musical groups

10. When traveling what is your go to restaurant(s)? What's your favorite type of food regardless of where you are?

40 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    bump
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Maybe we should send PSD a PM? Either that or bump this thread the next time she posts on this site.

In the meantime…
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7389…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Wow, you do know you just burst Shai's bubble.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    The questions are different, so two threads would be better than one 😀
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    I was just joking, Shai's been FTF with the san jose creep he can handle anything.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I sent her a PM even before I posted this - she’s probably MIA for a bit.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Most people are very guarded about giving out personal information, especially when it is by responding to an interrogation.

SJG
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Sorry!! I have been working and painting my car! I’ll get this in like an hour ❤️❤️❤️
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Do you really collect u cars, and then restore them? Painting a car now, with all the trim masked up or taken off, and in a spray booth?

SJG

X
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInxU2dW…
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    1. You seem to be racing around the country picking up Nissan Zs. What do you do with them? Restore and resell? Why Zs? How many have you purchased in the past 2 years?

Cars are my main hobby. I have had 7 Nissan VQ cars in my life, I currently have 2 and in the last year I have had 3. I have flipped only one, I would continue to do that but stupid Covid has ruined the market and there’s very little room to profit since the ask on even very fucked up cars is ridiculous. I choose these cars because I now know them well, I have learned how to take them apart and fix and modify them, because they are extremely reliable, and because I think there are very few other cars like them that are as fun while still being reasonably priced. They are like the poor man’s sports car, with very little negatives, in my opinion.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    2. What's your favorite club in America

A. Best decor and facilities—The Men’s Club has the nicest clubs in the country pretty universally

B. Best staff and dancers to work with—Sapphire in Vegas

C. Nicest customers—um, everywhere is pretty much the same I think

D. Best paying customers—I make about the same everywhere I go, I’ve had some big money nights in vegas and some big money days in Seattle, best stage tipping goes to Dallas and Portland.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    3. What your worst club in America

A. Worst decor / upkeep / facilities—there are a lot of run down clubs that need to replace carpet and chairs, a lot.

B. Rudest staff and dancers—hmmm…idk I hate staff that expects you to tip. Maybe my recent experience in Myrtle with the total bitch house mom.

C. Rudest customers—I don’t really get rude customers except pretty rarely but I hate people who come to the club just to hang out and don’t have any intention besides getting free entertainment. I think those people are everywhere though.

D. Cheapest customers—Huntsville
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    4. I know you travel a lot to dance, which city was your favorite and why? Which city was your least favorite and why?

Travel dancing has a lot of variables. A club can have a really great season and a really terrible season so you could go to the same place and do great once and do terribly the next time. So I don’t know if I have a favorite. I miss Seattle, I loved vegas before the clubs got greedy and started charging fees for everything, I loved New Orleans before the raids.

Least favorite, I don’t go to vegas anymore, I went to Jackson, MS and I felt very unsafe there, I went to Huntsville twice and I rarely don’t make money and I left there in the negative both times, plus the club made me get a $160 license and the girls told me none of them have to. I hate any club that charges you a percentage to work there. I hate kittens in Seattle.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    (But I still work there, I just hate going there).
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    5. Have you ever met a PL from TUSCL in person? If so care to mention who?

Yes, I think I have met….6 that I can think of.

One was a time waster who reluctantly bought one dance from me after talking for eternity.

One is someone who I met itc thinking he was a TUSCLer I was supposed to meet that day (he wasn’t) and we had a great time, multiple times. He joined the site after we met.

Two in Seattle, one had a great connection but never saw each other again, third person showed up and didn’t make the effort to connect with me.

Two in Dallas, one is someone I still talk to occasionally, always kind and would consider a friend, and one was very nice and fun and never saw him again.

All very nice gentlemen, first guy kept me from making money. Don’t be like first guy.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    6. What's the craziest thing that happened to you or you witnessed while working at a club?

I was in a club that caught on fire.

I have danced for 10+ celebrities including a very famous boxer, two very famous singers, a guy from Shark Tank, and a few athletes.

I was giving a dance in New Orleans on a night where there was a huge Christmas party in the Quarter and looked up and saw a guy in a full Grinch getup from head to toe, with fur on his face and completely green getting the shit grinded out of him lol, funny moment.

In vegas I met a guy who was acting really weird—long story short—he agreed to get some dances and we went to the ATM, he kept trying to get me to take money out of the ATM with his card and I didn’t want to be on camera doing that and get in trouble. So finally he took a bunch of money out and while the machine was dispensing he started walking away from the ATM and I was waiting there like, ok I guess I’ll grab your money?? When all the money had come out, I grabbed it, he was already out of the room and I went after him, when I got to the hall that has all the rooms and the entrance off of it, he was gone. I looked around for him and told the host what happened in case he came back and complained, but I never saw him again.

I love people with fetishes, they are the most fun. I have a customer in Seattle who brings a lighter and wants me to put it on his nipples. I take great joy in this. I also love the kick-me-in-the-balls guys, the foot worshipers, and the guys who want to be slapped or punched. 👍🏼

I have more stories but I think that’s enough for now.

Also I thought of a place I hated, it was Lexington. Cheeeeaaap people. One of my worst strip club experiences ever.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    8. Name something a customer can do that would turn you on (other than handing you a bunch of money!)

Be nice to me, be normal, don’t say gross comments. Act like you would on a date.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    9. Name three of your favorite musical groups

Mmm, I like a lot of different music, I listen to classical when I am cooking or doing anything at home, I like EDM, I like rap when I am in my car and especially girl rap, when I am working out I listen to very hardcore rap or electronic trap or modern rock. I grew up in the country and I hate country, I don’t like pop but I do listen to Ariana Grande a lot.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    10. When traveling what is your go to restaurant(s)? What's your favorite type of food regardless of where you are?

I would say the two things I eat most frequently are Caesar salad and Starbucks. I am kind of a weird eater, I eat snacks a lot and not really meals. I don’t like meat. So I get salads from Panera abs Chipotle a lot, or I get an iced tea and a snack item from Starbucks and that would be my meal.

Whenever I have a not great night at work I always get Taco Bell.

When I first started dancing I went to Portland a lot and after the weekend of working was over, I would reward myself with Olive Garden (but, it was better food back then). So I still do that for old time’s sake every now and then.

Anyone can ask any other questions if they want to 👍🏼 Thx Shailynn 💓
  • PaulDrake
    3 years ago
    Hang on he wants you to burn his nipples?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Cool thread 😁

What if any changes have you had in what you prefer with clubs or customer interactions as time has passed?
  • FishHawk
    3 years ago
    Really nice read. I enjoyed learning more about you, PSD 😀
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    What if any changes have you had in what you prefer with clubs or customer interactions as time has passed?

Idk if I have changed. I want a cheap house fee, I want to do dances without being watched, I want the girls to chill out and not worry about me, i want to come and go when I want, I want to be able to charge $30 for a dance. I don’t like clubs that only have VIPs. I pretty much won’t work somewhere that charges a percentage as your house fee, that rewards low earners and punishes high earners.

And yeah light the nipples on fire 😎
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Wow, Thee PSD strikes again. Nothing better than a smoking hot grease monkey dancer who is not a food snob and can listen to modern rock with me. Arrow thru my heart.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    I really had to think of what a smoking hot grease monkey could be lol…

I’ll take it lol
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Trust me, it's a compliment; PSD = 10/10 kinda like this:

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4885
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Thank you PSD it was a joy to read your responses especially since you put so much thought into them!!!

That’s cool about Nissans. When I was in college I bought sold and fixed up cars I bought at dealer auctions for my family’s small used car dealership. Best job I ever had, it was always cool driving a “new to me car” I had just bought, even when it was nothing special.

One more question - you said you don’t go to Vegas anymore? Why is that? I think I can see why, just curious… over the years I’ve spent way too much time and money in Sapphires and Rhino, among others.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Thank you PSD and Shailynn for this great interview.

I don’t know why - but hot girls who are into cars become even hotter!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Why I don’t go to Vegas anymore—

The clubs charge the customers for everything, everyone is asking for a tip but they don’t tell the customer it’s for everyone but the dancer. Customers don’t care to tip someone who is only running a card for them but they get tricked into it all the time, then they are off put, it kills the vibe and kills their budget. It also used to be really cheap to stay and it’s ridiculous now. Pass.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Good shit Shai and PSD.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @PSD: "I miss seattle", " I hate kittens in Seattle", "some big money days in Seattle".

What club do you like to dance at in Seattle, what do you hate about Kittens, and what do you miss about Seattle?

Great thread, btw!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Pink, the 1st generation Z-car, Datsun 240Z, had an engine I think they called it L series. It has one cam and valves all in a straight line, and the cam pushes down on levers to open the valves. So it is not cross flow. Intake and exhaust are on the same side. They continued to use this engine for the second generation 280ZX. And it is just a 6 cylinder version of what they used in Datsun 510 and in the Pickup Trucks. You have to keep the valve gaps adjusted.

Z-cars and the 510 sedan had independent rear suspension, so Nissan was ahead there.

Do you actually disassemble the cars yourself, and get your hand really dirty?

Rust and deterioration of the tube which connects the fuel filler to the tank will be an issue in cars that age, so you have to remove and inspect and restore the fuel tanks, and lots and lots of other stuff too.

This is a good book. The owner has one of the second generation cars. But this uses the same engine as the first generation. But they changed from carburetors to a Bosch electronic continuous fuel injection system.

I had once helped a neighbor, he took the spark plug wires off and couldn't figure out how to put them back right. A lot of people do stuff like this.

SJG

Intro to Kabbalah Part I - The Tree of Life & Hebrew Letters
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqKUZ4by…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^ Book shows a Z-car being stripped down and restored. It has a list of all the costs too.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @PSD: "Also I thought of a place I hated, it was Lexington. Cheeeeaaap people. One of my worst strip club experiences ever."

Lexington KY?

If so, it doesn't surprise me, given what I've heard some girls say. Others think it's the greatest place in KY.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    Yes, Lexington, KY. Booooo.

What club do you like to dance at in Seattle, what do you hate about Kittens, and what do you miss about Seattle?

I will tell you where I dance in Seattle if you want to come dance with me.

Kittens is gross to me. I have been there when a girl pooped in a cup in the open dance room at the request of a customer. It stunk for DAYS. Girls walk around in flip flops and slippers on the floor, they wear a shabby bathrobe with regular everyday panties and a bra that doesn’t even match and call that their outfit. At least brush your hair?? I have had a girl ask me to dance with her customer and ripped me off for $100, never paid me. And I regularly get asked the same lowball prices for EXTRA-extras, so I know if multiple guys are asking me the same dollar amounts, some girls are doing it. I could go on. I will not.

I miss Seattle because it’s home. ❤️
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Thanks for a good read, PSD!
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @PSD: holy cow, Poop in a cup in the dance room. And I thought I had a shitty experience there. Haha. That’s a new one on me, and takes my opinion of that place even lower if that is possible. Please DM me if you’re planning a trip to seattle!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    I will be there either in summer or early fall—I may be going to do a 3 month course for my “real world” job and I haven’t decided if I’m doing that in Washington or somewhere else yet. Will let you know. (Nice pun btw 😎 I LOVE puns). Also, I thought you liked that place??
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Good to know!

Kittens? No, I'm not a fan. I got good service there once after fighting my way through various vultures etc. But it was so much work that when I think "where to go tonight" I choose other places. When someone is yelling "why won't you get a dance from me, what is your problem, do you think I am UGLY???" it's just a bit much for my delicate sensibilities. Though I know at least one PL who likes the "challenge". My go-to's are Pandoras, Sugars, and sometimes Playground.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    So I guess asking you to give Louisville a shot would be unwelcome. 😂🤣

Derby time, in a couple of weeks, should be profitable here though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion