tuscl

Breaking NEWS!!!!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Sunday, April 10, 2022 12:20 AM
Everyone that chooses to can post on TUSCL tomorrow/Sunday except for one doofus. Can you guess who that is? LMAO

52 comments

• wallanon
    2 years ago
    Did you actually research this?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah I found out about it at the library.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Lol
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Yeah, we know. The next time he’ll post will be 1:00 PST on Monday, April 11th. For a guy who’s been telling us how he is building an organization for the past 8 years, you’d think he’d manage his time differently. Except one thing, everything that SJG posts is fictional, just like Founder’s disclaimer reads everything on this site should be taken as such.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your obsession with him is sicker than him
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I put him on Ignore a couple of months ago. Makes reading the Discussion Board SOOOOO more enjoyable.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I should probably do that to Icey also.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    He has admitted he'll never see me face to face. Therefore he admits forever and in perpetuity that all his threats to exterminate, assassinate, eviscerate, incinerate, exsanguinate, ejaculate, whatever-ate me are just idle talk.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You don't know that. His f2f firewall is unbreakable so you never know. He can easily train the targeted in the use of lethal force and send them your way. Then sew your anus shut
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    How good is that privacy wall at a local library? Bacon!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They don't let people stay on a library computer all day
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^ they probably do there. Could you imagine? As much has he argues here and goes nuts you think he’s going to stand down to some meek librarian? After they probably say “sir your hour time is up” for the 11th time of the day they probably just leave him alone. Probably have a computer set up in a broom closet in the basement just for him so he’ll stop disrupting story time at 3 o’clock everyday.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They'd have security kick him out. There are waiting times and sign up lists for that hour. If there aren't a lot of people you can sign up for another hour. And library wifi can be picked up 24/7. Even like a block from a library. Plus sqn jose has public wifi hot spots. I have my own theory but won't divulge it coz I don't want to potentially break his firewall lulz
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Finally a day without bizarre photos being posted! If they ever update their adult internet filters at the San Jose library, it might block this entire site!
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    cash, you might be on to something. what would happen if someone called up each library located in the san jose area to add another site to the restricted list? call up the library using a karen voice: "i need to have a certain internet site restricted. i've hired a private detective to follow my husband around because i have some suspicions that he's cheating on me. the private eye followed him to the library and reported back that he was caught browsing through that site. then he left the library and headed straight to a strip club and stayed there with 2 dancers for 3 hours. he went into an area called VIP or something and later came out looking like real happy."
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    A lot of people in professional careers including nurses are very kinky. The workgonewild subreddit has all kinds of posts of nurses, lawyers, office workers etc wearing butt plugs to work all day.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ that sounds like a pain in the ass! Lol
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    rattdog that might work. Even if it stops him for a week - as SJG searches the nearby tents for a homeless lawyer to argue his first amendment right to free strip club forum discussions - it would be a great week!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's more like a half way house schedule than a library schedule but don't wanna break the delusional narrative here lulz
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ His postings stop the exact moment that the library closes you moron! Hey, just keep being his bitch and sucking his dick even though he's turned on you recently, all you bitches like being dominated. lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Theosu you stupid little bitch nigga. You can't stay in the library computer room all day and it closes like an hour before the rest of the library. It doesn't make sense. Plus I think hea cjkent.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    ^^ Relax Mr. Icee The sadder part of this thread is that Mr. TheeOSU is taking so much time justifying his case. What kind of obsesso loser looks spends more than 2 seconds making a case by looking up the library hours in San Jose. I could respect Mr. TheeOSU if he just made up some baseless accusations for laughs, but taking this shit seriously is just sad. 😢
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Plus, nobody is talking about the way Mr. TheeOSU stole the identity of valued poster TheOSU. What the fuck is up with that? TheOSU was insightful. TheeOSU is a babbling loser.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Nope, the real DocPhil owned fakephil's wimpy pussy ass! [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Speaking of stealing the identity of a respected valued poster... [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Let's face the facts, a guy would have to be a seriously broken down loser to do what zippy AKA fakephil is doing on an anonymous strip club forum.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey you think hes cjkent? How?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Unfortunately it's not Sunday anymore.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    In a hospital emergency room in Ohio, the sound of a pneumatic drill and a pneumatic chisel, as doctor work franticly to break up a Bondo plug before the epoxy resin hardens. They considered running a feeding tube down a nostril to get some emergency water into TheeOSU. But that would have left him with just one nostril to breath through. SJG Haley Reinhart "White Rabbit" Naperville RibFest 2018 [view link]
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Just so fucking lame! Unfortunately it's not Sunday anymore.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Hey creep you weren't here yesterday, what happened?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Oh how I wish I had nothing in this world to do but to post on TUSCL around the clock. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You don't have anything to do,fucking goats and panhandling don't count as something to do. So what's stopping you? Let me guess... L I B R A R Y H O U R S ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's an ignore feature. But you're just here to troll
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ And TheeOSU out at his spot on the sidewalk, but with nothing to do, no business, because SJG sewed his asshole shut. So he is posting from his cell phone. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Nope, I actually own a computer and my very own internet access and I'm posting from my home that I bought and paid for. How about you creep?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ and so you have nothing to do but to make idiotic posts? SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Now you're doing the incessant question thingies dougster
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    OK be honest you had to be looking at yourself with a mirror in front of you as you posted that!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    That goes for both of you fuckheads!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU, asshole sewn shut, so he regurgitates on to this board. SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Let's get back to my previous question, you weren't here yesterday, what happened, people were concerned about you, are you ok?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Youre too stupid to understand anything osu
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yeah I hope to someday be a worldly poser savant like you dougie. Why don't you just drop the BS and post as yourself again? Your deflections aren't working.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Fucking retard third eye is dougster.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Like I said dougie, your deflections aren't working. I thought you were smarter than that but I suppose I could be wrong re your intelligence.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Dougster is such a legend that people are reporting seeing him everywhere. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Now you're just being an obvious troll. Ignoring dougster and calling me dougster. You really are a retarded wick fuck
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ D O U G S T E R !!!!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Ok you guys are lucking out, unlike both of you welfare cases I actually have to get back and do some work for awhile but I will try to visit with you in a little bit so you can feel like you actually have a purpose in life. lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ No one on this thread is Dougster. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ not so. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion