tuscl

An honest admission

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I'm a little embarrassed to say this but i think it's past time that I open up and admit the truth.

A couple regular posters catch a lot of flak from many here including me.

I think we've unjustly judged them and they deserve our consideration and respect and we should be honored to have them here regarding their comments.

I actually agree with most of the things that ceoaticeesangelsllc, cjkent, and sjg say.

Yes it's true.

15 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    APRIL FOOL'S!!!!
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    April Fool LOL good one
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    we posted at the same minute, great minds think alike LOL
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lmao. That was fucking funny. TY.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Lol
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    Yeah I don't have VIP access ATM but I'd bet founder's edit button thread is an April Fool's joke.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ shhhh...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I accept your apology
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    LOL
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    And this just in......

The City of Columbus, OH has just announced that football will be banned within the city limits. Speculation is that since the embarrassment of this year's loss to the Michigan Wolverines, all memories of that game will be erased.

This will include the total demolition of The Horseshoe, and the purging of all city records. The property will provide space for a new Columbus Science Center that will feature science projects easily understood by OSU students, such as the classic volcano and others.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Great joke - very well done TheeOSU!
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Good point Mr. ATACdawg. Mr. OSU insults dogs so he is certain to be an asshole. My pappy always said “any guy that would insult a dog is an asshole, I mean really…look at that Boston Terrier with it’s scrunched up face…many people would call that ugly but that dog is guaranteed to get a blow job even if it has to lick itself…can you say that about any human?”

Mr. OSU has never been blown. How do I know this? Well, he is, as the Ricks would say, a hairless ape. Therefore, can’t lick his own genitals. So he ain’t never been blown. Q.E.D.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    And this just in......

It's not April 1st anymore Atak but I suppose we'll have to excuse your not understanding that considering the penchant weaselly types have for getting head from a goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMwCLXmZ…

• TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    The synchronicity with a certain creep is astounding. Do you guys correspond much?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    TheeOSU is between clients right now. But he only has half of his service menu, because his asshole is sewn shut.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion