tuscl

Scars, Birthmarks, Moles, Vitiligo, etc.

Recently I saw a really hot stripper with a prominent scar on her stomach I’m assuming a c section scar but maybe not. But I thought to myself, you know what I really don’t even care at all and continued to look at her boobs. It got me thinking though, have any of these various skin abnormalities ever bothered me at all? No not really, I’m open to being proven wrong but so far I just haven’t seen anything that’s made me even care. In fact some of the stuff above might even a plus if anything at times.

Disagree?

8 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Although acne might be cause for an ID check but nothing more that.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    When I first encountered a stripper with vitiligo (loss of skin pigment that causes lighter colored skin patches), I looked it up to verify that it was not contagious. No problem thereafter.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Bruises that look like they're from a fight or domestic violence automatically turn me off.

Track marks do as well.

I once saw a dancer with burn scars on her neck and arm. She was gorgeous though
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I have no issue with a dancer who has scars or birthmarks or vitiligo. It’s all good in my view.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It comes down to me looking at her and thinking she's hot.

I know a guy who is completely skeeved out by freckles on a woman. He and I will never see eye-to-eye on this.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    No issues; that way we can compare scars while we tell stories....
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Those prison tattoos bother me.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Prison tattoos are an instant boner for me! That blue ink and those poorly done tattoos are the best! You know she needs money badly - really badly!

Unless she’s some sort of Bull Dyke with a 7 inch clit and a hairy back…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion