tuscl

NO REPORTS OF DEATHS IN UKRAINE THEATRE BOMBING

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguar…

A day after ukrainian and American fake news ranted about people being killed. Tetraplop trolled with the fake news.

I said I'd post the fake news being exposed today lulz

But of course the western media has to add more fake news to it that'll come to light as well

36 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    You posted a link to the Guardian's logo ;)
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    By the way, I said _bombed_, not "killed."

They still spelled out "DETI" which is Russian for "CHILDREN" and Russia still bombed it.

Though with no "reports of deaths" and lines of communication disrupted, I wouldn't gloat just yet.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nope you posted fake news about people dying there. Just shows your lack of credibility as usual. Sjg posted the fake news too.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ lol you just dismiss anything you don't like as "fake news" without a logical or factual counter. Trump would be proud.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Fake news ....people were killed in the bombing

Real news...no one was killed
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Real news...Russia bombed a theater clearly marked as housing children. If no one was killed, the bomb shelter did its job.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A theater built to be a bomb shelter 🤡 most everything you post and all of the shut sjg posts gets called out as fake news. I said yesterday it'll be called out as fake news today and it was lulz.

Spamming a strip club site with fake war propaganda is sick

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL, and Dumbasscee calls _me_ myopic. You need to see more of the world.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, Kiev is being attacked with these missiles, bigger than 6" artillery. These attacks ruin steel and concrete buildings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-dfXdJA…

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Icee the Pussee just wanting to start a fight again.

I've shown his stuff to a real street guy. Said no pimp has all this time to spend arguing on the internet.

Shailynn says he works at a BK. I think he works at a gas station.

Either way, his IQ climbs to 75 on a good day.

Cacaplop's doesn't.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I know that the nuance will be intentionally lost on you because you're just causing drama, but the fact is that the Russians bombed a civilian shelter site. And if you bomb a target filled with people, the intention is to kill them, and not provide high-altitude shiatsu.

The fact that Russia is targeting sheltering civilians isn't something to call attention to and say "You see, they're not that bad because no one died...yet!" But it is interesting that Putin's offensive forces aren't particularly effective even when they're trying to commit war crimes.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Just saw a few minutes ago that 150 were brought out alive, but more than 200 remain under the rubble.

Icee, if you have one ounce of common sense, who do you think they're bringing out first?
  • wld4tatas
    3 years ago
    Why is this whackjob "Icee" allowed to incessantly spam this board ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Eild4tatas go fuck some trafficked women in an amp. Don't pretend like you're morally superior and shit. You're the sick whack job not me.

And the rest of you prove my point about the power of fake news.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    https://youtu.be/XFYf98jtDtc

Propaganda and fake footage from the Ukrainian invasion
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Icee posting videos he's not watching as "proof." He won't even read an article that takes a fifth as much time.

Cacaplop incoherent as usual.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Go away tetraplop you've run out of things to say
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ That never stopped you.

You've been sucking off Putin and a literal warmongering power, and repeating the same distractions about what America did. Even if it was wrong, how would that justify the _much worse_ war in progress?

If you get tired of me telling you that you're a shit-for-brains, maybe stop being a shit-for-brains?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You proved my point. Keep it up.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ My point that you claim to be antiwar yet are rooting on an actual war aggressor and committer of war crimes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Youre rooting for a man who bombed his own people for 8 years and now begs yhe US to start ww3 to keep him in power.

Keep it up. Coz you really do just keep proving every point I make lulz
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You aren't making a point, so what does that say?

You claim to be antiwar yet are rooting on an actual war aggressor and committer of war crimes.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    THREE HUNDRED believed dead in theater bombing.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/25/europe/uk…
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. Icee, it is in poor taste to make light of the dead. You should emulate Mr. Skibum and find somebody to focus you hate on. Then you can buy a sex doll and have fun maintaining a rage boner 24/7 while you face fuck said doll.

Mr. Skibum does this with Ms. Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman “Bojangles” Thunberg and Ms. Nancy Patricia “Softshoe” Pelosi. You want to stay away from those two because, frankly, Mr. Skibum weird sexual obsession with both is just plain disturbing. But you need to find a doll you can use to channel your rage into harmless sexual activity. My suggestion is that you just buy an off the shelf sex doll and dress it in a Ukrainian military uniform.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icey the moron missed 300 killed by his hero Putin.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    "Believed" to be dead coz the zelensky controlled media says so. Forget about it being illegal to go against zelensky 🤡
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ It’s one thing to be stupid, it really takes some doing to get up and holler to the whole world, just how stupid you really are.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And Icee does just that. Anything he doesn't agree with he just goes lalalaicanthearyou!

What a tard!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Anyone catch Biden's speech to the US soldiers in Poland? What a moron. He's got this weird thing about always saying, "not a joke." Last I checked, that's something you say when making a statement that is almost unbelievable. Like, "that team won by 40 points, not a joke." Or, "It rained for 12 days straight, not a joke."

Dopey Biden says to the troops, "The reason I came here is to say Thank You, not a joke."

I think those soldiers who had to be there listening to him must have lost a bet. The winners were cleaning the latrine.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The thing to remember is that Icey doesn't cling madly to his initial unfounded assertions because he actually believes them. He clings to them because doing is unreasonable and illogical, and being (intentionally) unreasonable and illogical attracts more drama and attention to his threads and posts.

And that's all he wants out of this... drama and attention.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cim go troll elsewhere
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^ I accept your admission of guilt.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Cim you're a special kind of sick fuck . Not believing war propaganda isn't trolling. Now go get back to bottoming for biden
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    https://youtu.be/mvfyBBnHABE

American journalists warning

We are lying about Ukraine on an epic scale
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Lara Logan is a foreign scumbag from the disgustingly racist nation of South Africa. You are one sick fuck Icey; I wouldn't let you near a child.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Russia Signals Change Of Strategy In Ukraine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn75UZfw…

Russia signals it's scaling back plan to conquer Ukraine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMEvulM…

SJG

X - Burning House of Love (Live at Farm Aid 1985)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kbDuaio…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion