tuscl

The most simp shit you've ever done for a stripper hoe

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
For me it has to be a girl I really wanted. She kept making excuses to not seeing me. Her man. Her old phone acting up. She really did have a shitty phone so I went tobthebstripper hoe club and made it rain on her ....1k and gave her a new iPhone and told her she had no reason to have to work that week or not text me. We ended up spending a whole week smoking weed watching scary movies eating Thai food and fucking. Turned into a 3 moth fling. Lulz.

8 comments

• VanessaM
    3 years ago
    That’s not simp shit
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids of the 1k rain, iPhone and the 3 month fling or it didn’t happen..

:D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thats interesting. A lot of guys would call it simp shit.

It didn't feel like it to me. Whether she would have gone out with me or not I wanted to do it for her coz she was going through a rough time. I truly believe when you help someone out it comes back to you.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Sometimes you just have to pull back and let the girl straighten out the messes she has made. This worked for me, until I was married.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Why insist on a strip club experience in a place not known for strip clubs - I see more down-sides than up (trying to fit a square-peg in a round-hole) - either have the typical Amsterdam experience or save ur $$$ till u can hit a decent club
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Hanging out chatting with another dancer because I was bored and customers were not in the door. She wanted me to do a shot with her, and I paid out of pocket for my own just because she really wanted to do a shot with me. (I literally don’t see the point of drinking at a club if a customer isn’t buying)

I’ve given dancers rides home a few times before, and go minimal when they ask how much they should compensate me for gas and time.

Someone once wanted to use a flat iron to make my hair more wavey. Eh whatever, I guess I have time.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think man should pay for things. But the money should be spent on her not for her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Why would you be around someone who doesn't appreciate it though
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion