tuscl

Putin stole a Super Bowl ring

mark94
Arizona
Saturday, March 5, 2022 5:13 PM
An odd story from 2005. Robert Kraft visited Putin and showed him his Super Bowl ring. Putin put it in his pocket and walked away. [view link]

15 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    " You say I stole it. I say he gave it to me. When you are in my country, are you going to call me a thief ? "
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Thugs are used to taking what they want whether it's a ring or a country
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It was a big story in 2005, now it’s old news.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Hopefully someone takes Putin out and Kraft can get his ring back.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    This was kind of a big deal when it happened, but old news now. Couldn't Bob Kraft just buy another?
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    He’s stealing a country. The ring is meaningless.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Most of us go through life without encountering a truly evil person. We run into bad people all the time but fortunately never encounter a true sociopath. But, they are out there.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Robert Kraft should show his support of the current "peacekeeping mission" by presenting Putin with a Toilet Bowl ring
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    What putin really deserves is a uranium ring. Maybe a little gift basket with radium toothpaste and polonium sinus rinse.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    And maybe a C4 enema....
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This might be an old story - but it likely speaks to Putin’s view of the world. What he wants - he takes - regardless of whether it is a ring or a country. I don’t have much sympathy for a billionaire losing a super bowl ring.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    naw, C4 would be too quick. Bang, it's done. Terminal Acute Radiation poisoning is a horrifying and painful way to die. Over the course of days to weeks, your body literally melts. Your cells disintegrate one by one. The pain is supposed to be excruciating, and there is no way to administer any medications or anesthetics.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Of course, if the worst happens and a nuclear holocaust is unleashed because of Putin's malice and Brandon's incompetence, most of us will be able to experience the course of acute radiation poisoning personally.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    [view link].Ishmael will point at each mushroom cloud and shout "Thar she blows!"
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    Putin probably went home believing he won a superbowl...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion