tuscl

Therapy wise, are we onto something here with these strip clubs...

Is anybody depressed at all? Sadness? Anything at all?

I tend to notice any depression I have whatsoever, immediately start to peel away the very second I stick my dick in a beautiful stripper. And after a few hip thrusts, I notice it completely disappear entirely. It's quite an astonishing discovery I believe I've stumbled upon. And although I as put the money on the dresser it does seem rear it's head again all so slightly, but as I walk away (sometimes skip and whistle) it all goes away again and I feel like a whole new man! Anytime I'm feeling down, I just rinse and repeat. It's really been great.

I don't need Dr. Crane, Dr. Melfi, Maj. Freedman. I don't need Prozac and Zoloft. Fuck all that shit. I have slutty strippers and I'm jumping for joy! 👍

6 comments

• jackslash
    3 years ago
    Muddy has cured depression! He deserves a Nobel Prize.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I like strip clubs and I like the women.

But strip clubs and the women can be used as a drug, as an escape, and this is not constructive.

SJG
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    In all honesty, this shit really does make me really happy. It's just expensive as hell.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ so is therapy
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    ^True. And these therapists usually are not as sexy. Often times they are men too. And they keep sending me back to these God damn institutions where I got to wear this stupid jacket all the time. Stripper's just don't do that too me.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It can be just an escape, the endorphin rush. It depends on how you relate to the women, and if you are with them outside.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion