tuscl

The coronation of King Charles III

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Monday, February 21, 2022 1:03 PM
The Queen has covid and although I’m sure she will get the best of care she is not in the best demographic for covid survival. That may mean that her son will soon be King. This is your reminder that Charles wanted to be a tampon. Remember this conversation between Charles and future Queen consort Camilla? Charles: "Oh God. I'll just live inside your trousers or something. It would be much easier." Camilla: "What are you going to turn into, a pair of knickers? Oh, you're going to come back as a pair of knickers." Charles: "Or, God forbid, a Tampax. Just my luck!" This exchange was followed by jokes about Charles turning into an entire box of tampons and of being "chucked down the lavatory." You’re welcome for the interesting discussion topic!

12 comments

• Studme53
    2 years ago
    “Royalty” is a weird and decidedly “Un-American”. The idea makes us sick and is another reason we had to have our Revolution. The strange people in the UK seem to like it. Let them have it.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    My Grandmother did some research into her family history. Found out that we are descendants from a certain King of England from the 1500's. That family came to the United States in the 1600's so there is obviously no connection to the Royal family now. But even though that is supposedly part of my heritage, I also do not have any interest in the Kingdom. The Royal family does not govern anything. They do own a lot of assets, but do not have any influence on the country's laws or actions. I really could not care less about Charles or Phillip or Harry or any of them. When the news media starts to talk about them, I usually change the channel.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    There's a lot of pressure on Charles to bow out and let William become the next king.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Charles reportedly wants to scale back on the number of people considered part of the royal family. Not the worst idea. I ( almost literally ) ran into Prince Charles years ago. He was coming out of an office building as I was walking by. I was struck by how tiny he was.
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    * Of course...tampons aren't that big!
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I am still amazed she has been the only Queen in my lifetime and I’m pretty damn old.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    For a big percentage of Brits, and a less big percentage of Canadians, the modern monarch is a symbol to rally around. Like the flag is in the US. But the bag thing is that traitors can try to overthrow democracy and be waiving the flag. Whereas, if people trying to overthrown UK/Canadian democracy were shouting "long live The Queen", she would be like bitch please.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How many fake profiles you argue with yourself bon so you can fuck the forum up. Weird ass fuck nigga
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I guess it’s good Andrew is basically out of the picture. He must have been somewhere in the line of succession?
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    Andrew is still 9th in line to the throne. And since he also makes the top four of those in line to the throne who are over the age of 21, he is also a Counsellor of State. Which means he has the authority to perform certain actions reserved for the queen in the event that she is temporarily incapacitated. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ That could be a bit concerning. But, given the useless nature of the royal family, having a sexual predator and pedo in line to the throne isn’t too surprising.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion