tuscl

Only way to solve systemic racism...

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
White supremacy won't die until white people see it as a white issue they need to solve rather than a minority issue they need to empathize with.

105 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “People with power (white power) understand exactly one thing: violence”

~ Professor Avram Noam Chomsky
    ~ American linguist, philosopher, cognitive scientist, historian, social critic, and political activist.
    ~ Sometimes called "the father of modern linguistics", Chomsky is also a major figure in analytic philosophy and one of the founders of the field of cognitive science.
    ~ Born December 7, 1928 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    “The Power of Being White in America and the World”

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gltq…

I'm white...which, thank God for that shit, boy.

That is a huge leg up.

Are you kidding me? Oh, God, I love being white. I really do. Seriously, if you're not white, you're missing out.

Because this shit is thoroughly good.

Let me be clear, by the way.

I AM NOT SAYING THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE BETTER.

I AM SAYING THAT BEING WHITE IS CLEARLY BETTER.

WHO COULD EVEN ARGUE?

If it was an option, I would re-up every year.

"Oh, yeah, I'll take 'white' again, absolutely. I've been enjoying that. I'm gonna stick with white, thank you."

Here's how great it is to be white: I can get in a time machine and go to any time, and it would be fucking awesome when I get there!

That is exclusively a white privilege.

Black people can't fuck with time machines! A black guy in a time machine's like, "Hey, anything before 1980, no thank you. I don't want to go."

But I can go to any time! The year 2. I don't even know what's happening then, but I know when I get there...

"Welcome, we have a table right here for you, sir."

"Thank you. Oh, it's lovely here in the year 2."

I can go to any time--IN THE PAST.

I don't want to go to the future and find out what happens to white people

BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO PAY HARD FOR THIS SHIT, YOU GOT TO KNOW THAT.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO JUST FALL FROM NUMBER ONE TO TWO.

THEY ARE GOING TO HOLD US DOWN AND FUCK US IN THE ASS FOREVER...

And we totally deserve it. But for now, wheeeeeeee!

NOW, IF YOU ARE WHITE AND YOU DON’T ADMIT THAT IT IS GREAT, YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE.

~ Louis Székely
    ~ White Privileged stand-up comedian
    ~ Born Sep 12, 1967 Washington, D.C., U.S.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Stupid virtue signaling
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    ^
    GO AWAY TETRAPLOP
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    What Icee thinks he is for posting this

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYw6RXCWoAAY…
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Noam Chomsky is a filthy rat traitor, supported only by mental defectives. The simple fact everyone on this planet is exactly where they deserve to be. If you're a fuck up, look in the mirror and admit that the way you do things is a failure. White supremacy is nothing by hard work and getting an education. I look inside myself as a white person and see someone who earned every fucking thing, I have the hard way. Those who claim otherwise are my enemy and when they fail I fucking laugh. If you think you can change the composition of this country and have it remain successful, t=you also think a stick of margarine and a pail of sand is all you need to bake a cake.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop.

Go back to creating more threads like this.
    https://www.stripclublist.com/world/Nort…
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Funny how the ones who pull out the race card the most on here aren’t even black. Most of the black members on here are successful contributors to society and avoid the victim mentality tye OP constantly takes. I guess that’s what you do when your a drug dealing wanna be pimp for stripper hoes!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Meat there are no races other than blacks? Fucking idiot
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    All of you are just like cacaplop
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    One way to get rid of racism is to deport racists like IceyLoco. No need to get rid of all of the people of color, we just need to get rid of the racist ones.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion.

People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.

Like Slavery, Apartheid and Racism poverty (economical and emotional) is not natural. It is man-made and it can be overcome and eradicated by the actions of human beings.”

~ Nelson Mandel
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Nelson Mandela was a jew hating commie scumgag. I wouldn't have pissed on that fuckin g animal if he was on fire and I needed to go.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And you're proving my premise
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    You're a racist like Mandela. Go run your 12 year old whores pimp assigned male at birth.
  • rdig
    3 years ago
    Does systemic still even exist? There are strong long against it. If it exists what are some examples? I think many people throw the phrase around because everyone else is, but don't really know what it means.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The proof that there is no such thing as systemic racism, is the fact they cannot point to any system on earth where the victims of systemic racism succeed at a higher rate than they do here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    White supremacy won't die until white people see it as a white issue they need to solve rather than a minority issue they need to empathize with.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    This falls under Icee's "look how moral I am!" attention-seeking.

Not the good kind of attention, it's like when Weird Jimmy ate paste in 1st grade.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop

Remember to like your posts under your other screen names
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon has spent the whole day trolling threads and fixating on members like he's autistic and has nothing better to do with his time
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You're just salty because I called out exactly what you're doing on this thread
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Go away tetraplop/cacaplop you're trolling the whole day already
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You don't take much effort to respond to. I can call you out in between sets at the gym, or taking a piss.

Bless your damaged little virtue-signaling heart.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ False. You and Icee are already known as the two biggest shitheads here.

Anyone else can corroborate what I'm saying.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Go take your fucking meds retard. You're on here trolling all day. You're a wannabe Ben Shapiro but act like an autistic bum ranting to himself
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL. If that were true, which it isn't, what does that make you for responding all day?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Go away tetraplop/cacaplop
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Anyone can see your retarded troll posts on here. You've been at it all day autistic sick fuck
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL. How many threads are created about how much you suck?

Anyone on this board except for the other losers would trade your life for an air dance.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Let me get this straight Icee. Going to school, working hard and saving money means I am a bad guy?? Did George Floyd say that?
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Fuck off. First off there there is no suvh thing as "white supremacy" and the only "systemic racism" today is anti-white racism and white demographic replacement.

Whites are the victims of extreme racism and genocide. They are the victims.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Keep proving my point. Thanks
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    All human beings are victims of racism. It's really a matter of culture that causes certain communities to fail. In the old fable the ants would be white and the grasshoppers black, eh Icey?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Keep proving the original sentiment of this thread right
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Three thousand years ago, Africans/Egyptians enslaved most of the Jewish people. Do people of African heritage owe reparations to the Jewish people ?
  • rdig
    3 years ago
    I see nobody took me up on my challenge, so I'll try it again:

There is no doubt that, in the past, there was horrific systemic racism in the United States. Is there still systemic racism today? If so please give a few examples.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thattxguy sounds like the type of bitch who's do that. Lulz

Any dirt on CIM?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Best way to end systemic racism is get rid of all the crying and lying liberals who virtue signal their way in life.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Losers always blame the system. Its why they are losers.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "White supremacy won't die until white people see it as a white issue they need to solve rather than a minority issue they need to empathize with."

Totally true!

And that will not happen until minorities stop seeking approval and instead start taking scalps.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    SJG, another one who thinks he's King of the Black People.

Are you trying to rail a hot black chick? Is that why you post such nonsense?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYw6RXCWoAAY…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I learned about FRMOSs with a super hot black chick.

But it was here on TUSCL that I really got so see hardened modern racists.

All the marginalized people need to learn from Native Americans and from John Brown and from Nat Turner and fight back.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ How are they going to "fight back" under the gun control that you support?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The Second Amendment just helps right wing assholes.

Do you think French Resistance fighters would not be executed when found to be carrying guns?

John Brown raided Harpers Ferry because it has the largest supply of guns on the continent, 100,000 of them.

A lot of this history about non-violence is wrong:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IHG…

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "The Second Amendment just helps right wing assholes."

False. Women and blacks are purchasing firearms in droves.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/24/business/…

If more black people in positions of political power were the solution, Baltimore and Detroit would be meccas for black people. Instead they're hellholes. Baltimore, Maryland = Bodymore, Murdaland, in The Wire.
    The problem is economic and educational. Partly due to dirty tactics like redlining, but that's increasingly in the rear view mirror.

When you're 13% of the population and disadvantaged, a violent uprising is suicide. Don't know why you're romanticizing it, other than typical white leftist drivel.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The self defense argument about guns is specious.

By a huge margin they are used to shoot the teenager coming home drunk, the spouse, or like the local case:

Neighbor feud, wet newspaper on lawn, thrown onto the other lawn, thrown into a convertible car, then a gun is brought out and so one is dead and the other is dead.

Blacks hold elective office in some cities and they actually are doing very well.

But these office holders do not have the ability to dismantle our system of capitalists exploitation.

Once someone has their life story delegitimated, they are seriously disabled for life.

https://www.amazon.com/Miners-Canary-Enl…

But people get another chance when they organize and realize that this is war and so they know they have to use any means necessary!

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "The self defense argument about guns is specious."
    I thought you were talking an armed uprising, not self-defense.

"Blacks hold elective office in some cities and they actually are doing very well."
    Weasel words. I'm sure I can find some city, somewhere in America, that supports my pre-existing belief. Look at the big ones.

"But people get another chance when they organize and realize that this is war and so they know they have to use any means necessary!"
    MLK got civil rights passed. Malcolm X got assassinated.
    Oh, and you're in a city that's 3% black. How would that work out?
    https://worldpopulationreview.com/us-cit…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The larger cities are the ones which have more gun regulations.

When people fight back they can restore their identity narratives, make new ones based on how they performed in the struggle, rather than how they lived as an object of White scorn, pity, and contempt.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "When people fight back they can restore their identity narratives"
    How has that worked out so far?

"make new ones based on how they performed in the struggle, "
    That has been going on since the days of slavery, most especially in the 1960s.

An armed uprising would not only not draw widespread support, but would get thousands killed.

Easy for white leftists to glorify this shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    All the people who fought in the Civil Rights Movement were able to go on and build lives that they could not have.

And then also there was the case of the Tuskegee Airmen, most decorated air unit in WWII, people going on to do other things.

But this was only the beginning. When people can politically organize and get progressive leadership, that makes them part of a successful campaign, rather than an object of White Rasicst scorn, pity, and contempt.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "When people can politically organize and get progressive leadership, that makes them part of a successful campaign"
    They did this in Baltimore, Chicago, and New York. Didn't work out so hot.

Why not promote something akin to civil rights, rather than some armed uprising? I guarantee you even the most progressive whites will lose their racial sympathies.
    Look at all the limousine liberals who were all raah-raah-burn-it-down when BLM protests shut down cities, then changed their tune when they got to their subdivision.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Revolution means change
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Specifically the change from living to dead
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Revolution lol. That takes an effort and a willingness to get up before noon lol.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You keep proving my point
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Yes crime was the fault of systemic racism, so we defunded the police to solve crime and voila; 100% increase. Cream rises to the top.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Racial minorities and all marginalized people who are experiencing systemic de-legitimation need to be ready to escallate and then to use highly skilled and highly focused lethal force.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Whatever
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Out groups are denigrated because they do not take scalps.

This has to change.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ "Taking scalps" did native Americans wonders, didn't it?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Native Americans are respected today.

The model to follow is the Irish Republican Army.

And this is not the first move, it is only if the systemic denigration does not let up.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ They lag on virtually every economic and educational measure.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    And that is because their own culture was destroyed by occupiers. But at least the are respected and they have honor. The future maybe better.

But if they had become Uncle Toms, then the prospects would be far more bleak.

And the Right Wing views which are used to denigrate minorities and others completely screw this country up for everyone.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You can't eat honor.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But with honor you can get everything else that you need. Honor is the difference between a life of plenty and joy, and a life of bleak desperation.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Native American poverty, out-of-wedlock birth, and graduation rates say you're unequivocally wrong.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    But this is always the direct result of having their own culture and society crushed.

Because Native Americans have the proud history of standing up for themselves and taking scalps, there is a good chance of a comeback.

Other minority groups which experience systemic degradation need to learn about the difference between Uncle Tommery and taking scalps.

SJG

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You just contradicted yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Native Americans have lost the most. But they have the proud history of standing up for themselves.

Afro Americans have served with distinction in the Civil War and beyond.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Stokely Carmichael on nonviolence
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_klzg5kk…

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Great argument for the second amendment
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    (Stokely Carmichael) Kwame Ture speaks on MLK's non-violence strategy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKnJL2jf…

King misunderstood Gandhi.

Martin Luther King & Stokely Carmichael - "Freedom Gotta Shotgun"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL620sBa…

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Once minority groups organize and start carrying guns and demonstrating proficiency with them, the 2nd Amendment will be repealed over night. It will be just like how CA passed the Mulford Act because of the Black Panthers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulford_Ac…

SJG

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Wait, so if white people carry guns, it's because of the second amendment, but if minorities carry guns, it isn't?

You aren't making sense.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Per the above, black people are buying firearms in record numbers, and the NRA, NSSA, GOA aren't letting up.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    White people carry guns because they are pig heads.

If minorities are radicalized and carry them, it will be because they are going to kill someone.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ LOL. "Pig heads," what an intellectual argument.

Radicalization continues apace, yet BLM seems more concerned with feathering their own nests than the plight of actual black people.

Only "radicals" taking it into their own hands are nuts like the Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, and they've only managed to get their own people shot.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Everything is explained perfectly in this 2 hour classic:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA25SO3d…

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Did you just ask someone to watch a 2 hour movie for an internet argument?

Thankfully the tide is turning against idiot radicals in this country.

Dems overplayed their hand by falling into bed with BLM grifters and wokes. Now they're going to get pounded.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Republicans are walking the plank with their blocks on reproductive choice. And the only problem with BLM is that it does not go far enough.

Watch the film, it is awesome and you will learn.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    30 House Democrats are retiring. They do that when they know they're headed for the minority.

BLM's leaders have absconded with their finances. They don't care about the rank and file. The top Dem lawyer, Marc Elias, has now joined them. The attack ads write themselves.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    In all honesty, I don't even care about that. BLM is just the tip of an iceberg of revolt against colonialism which is likely to come.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ BLM is on the wane. Radicals have predicted revolution for the last 100+ years.

Still hasn't happened--thankfully. Look what it got France and Russia.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The main revolutions are the American, the French, and the Russian, and they all have been glorious.

The above film is about the Algerian independence war.

The same thing could well happen here.

SJG

Notice he plays lefthanded, but with his guitar strung for a righthander.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTIE1SEv…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Algeria was a colony of France. America is a colony of who, again?

The French ate its own, and collapsed into an empire. The Russian turned a nation of kulaks into a nation of zeks.

There will be no uprising anytime soon. Everyone has been placated with social media, sports, and legalized marijuana.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The first people's revolution was in Mexico and it inspired the Russians
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    And there is still suffering because America has many oppressed people's within it.

But this will change.

SJG

OMS Martinism
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9md6qiL…
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Yes, when they value education and hard work.

Ashkenazi Jews weren't considered white for a long time, came fleeing pogroms in Poland and Moldova without a pot to piss in. Or fleeing the Holocaust without the clothes on their back. Now they're prosperous.

They should be emulated, not denigrated.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Minorities have to take back their voice and identity, and not collaborate with racists and abusers. Often this will need to go all the way to violence.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ They have it. Now it's up to them to strive and pull each other up.

Looting and violence has only destroyed their own businesses.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, what violence is engaged in has to demonstrate expert skill, and it has to be very well targeted.

A riot is not this.

SJG
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The first people's revolution was in Mexico? God dam you are a fucking idiot. When did that happen asswipe?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Mexicans are justifiably proud of their revolution!

a fun treatment
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxzVfac6…

SJG
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    End systemic racism, shut Iceefags mouth ban his ass permanently
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Look at how bigots lose it when minorities try peaceful change within the system by electing Omar or AOC. Or how they treat civil rights leaders like Sharpton who marched and worked with MLK jr
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Omar is a filthy muslim terrorist. AOC is a spoiled white rich daddy's lazy ass bitch, Al Sharpton is a lying sack of shit thug and MILK cheated on his these and his wife.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Thesis and was a dirty rat commie who hated america MLK would have sucked Putins cock and swallowed.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thanks for proving my point
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    You're welcome, inferior being.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The one who wanted to suck Putin's cock was Donald J. Trump.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion