tuscl

Model with ‘supersized booty’ can’t find love because men are ‘afraid’ of her bu

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, February 15, 2022 3:28 PM
Story & photos: [view link] IMO she was a decent looking woman until she decided to make herself better.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Yeah that's a misshapen butt-job
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    They're not "afraid" of her butt... just disgusted by it.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I know better than to open a Shadowcat picture, last time I did that I needed two weeks of resting my eyes before I could see again😎
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    She was an average, unattractive woman prior to the plastic surgery. Even if you ignore the hideously botched butt job she is just a fucking fatty now. Compound it with awful lip "enhancements", bad makeup, and greasy hair... I think your face scares off more people than your butt. But hey, you be you.
  • RustyLlewellyn
    2 years ago
    I mean, yes -- her ass is intimidatingly big and unattractive. HOWEVER, I'm sure she keeps the guys satisfied with all the money she makes as an influencer...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not proportionate and looks like a botched procedure. The rest of her isn't all that either.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Icee has finally found his soul mate! A stripper hoe addicted as much to surgery as she can be to his drugs.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t find her oversized butt to be attractive - or sexy. I’m not intimidated by it. It simply isn’t attractive to me. If I was a bar stool, I’d be very intimidated by that butt! I’m amazed that a surgeon would do that type of procedure, as it appears to have deformed her physique.
  • latinalover69
    2 years ago
    Forget the ass, the face and lips are scarier.
  • RamPaige
    2 years ago
    I'm not the type to bodyshame chicks, but what the hell could she be modeling?
  • Garfield84
    2 years ago
    I love fake ass but that’s a NO for me
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Pretty girl before. Some girls just lack awareness.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion