tuscl

Super Bowl Sunday / Rams vs Bengals

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Sunday, February 13, 2022 3:53 PM
Super Bowl LVI ( 56 ) is today in case you haven't heard. No more Tom Brady. It's the Cincinnati Bengals Vs the Los Angeles Rams. 1- Who you got ? 2- Have you ever been to a Super Bowl ? 3- Where are you watching ? Home, party, Bar/club ? 4- Are you excited about seeing Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg at Halftime ? 5- Would you rather watch the news about Russian and the Ukraine ? I'm rooting for the Bengals. The city of Cincinnati and the whole state of Ohio has suffered for years. The Bengals have been a laughing stock of the NFL for quite a while. And I think Joe Burrow has a lot of charisma. Never been to one. It was in Tampa last year and I was in the city. But Covid restricted the number of people that could be in the stadium. So I just didn't think it would have the same atmosphere, so I didn't spend the money. Maybe I should have. I'm going to be sitting at home watching with my younger son. We used to always go to parties for the game, but the group that did them kinda broke up. I'd rather actually watch the game. I like the commercials. I will watch the half-time show. But just not a fan of Hip-hop. So I'm not excited about the choice of entertainers. That is NOT a racial comment Icey. I am a football fan, so of course I am going to watch the biggest game of the year.

34 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm surprised by the halftime show but want to see those legends performing together. Sadly it's probably the worst weekend to be in la though.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'd like LA to win but I know the celebration would be fucked up. Id rather see the Bengals win at this point
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15 I will play along and answer your questions. Q: 1- Who you got ? A: No one Q: 2- Have you ever been to a Super Bowl ? A: No Q: 3- Where are you watching ? Home, party, Bar/club ? A: Not watching Q: 4- Are you excited about seeing Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg at Halftime ? A: N/A, not watching Q: 5- Would you rather watch the news about Russian and the Ukraine ? A: Don’t care about either ..the league (the USA) remains “rife with racism” “American Super Bowl... (Christmas and Thanksgiving)...everyone comes together, and there is the turkey, you know American are serious about sports or genocide (racism) when they get a turkey...” ~ Katherine Louisa Ryan (born 30 June 1983) is a Canadian comedian, writer, presenter and actress based in the United Kingdom [view link]
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ No one gets turkey for the Super Bowl, dumbass 1- Who you got ? Picking the Rams, rooting for the Bengals 2- Have you ever been to a Super Bowl ? No 3- Where are you watching ? Home, party, Bar/club ? No 4- Are you excited about seeing Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg at Halftime ? Would be if I cared enough to watch the game. 5- Would you rather watch the news about Russian and the Ukraine ? Let's not get ahead of ourselves, here.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    1 - I have been a diehard Bengals fan all my life, if I believed in them over the last 30+ years why would I stop now. WHO DEY!! 2 - Never been to a Super Bowl and I thought about going this year but when I looked at the cost I just couldn't justify the almost $10k it would have cost for the ticket, airfare and hotel. That would practically wipe out my entertainment budget for the whole year. 3 - Watching it at home with a few friends. 4 - Never cared much about the halftime show and I couldn't have even told you who was performing this year or any other year. I did go back and watch the dance routine with Shakira and JLo from a couple of years ago after I heard about the pole dancing. 5- Until someone starts shooting it is nothing but political posturing using troops so not paying much attention.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    1) LA Rams 2) Yes XXI 1986 Giants v Broncos Giants won 3) My Home with a few friends 4) Not really 5) Fuck no
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I don't pay to watch people work!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Whose getting a superbowl turkey??? 😭
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    1. Unless it's my fave team playing then I usually root for the underdog so in this case rooting for the Bengals 2. I've only been to one NFL game which was a regular season game back in the 90s - KC was visiting the Dolphins in the late-90s - I'm not a big-crowds-person and prefer to watch games in the comfort of a home 3. I used to go to my brother's house every year but didn't last year and won't this year - will just watch it at home from the comfort of my recliner 4. Post-Covid I rarely watch sports live - I record them and either watch them later or when they are halfway thru - I'll fast-forward thru the commercials and half-time and often in b/w plays when they're huddling-up - this way I can usually watch the game in half-the-time or less - I originally started doing this to avoid having to watch/listen-to any woke virtue-signalling bullshit - I'll likely skip the halftime show and maybe watch it after-the-fact if I start hearing that is was very good but being middle-age I'm rarely a fan of the halftime entertainers 5. LOL
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    hope the bengals win. haven't watched an NFL game in years and won't be watching. when i did watch i never watched the halftime show. only SB halftime entertainer i was ever a fan of is The Who.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Of course I'm watching. Lions fan, so go L.A. Staffords! Betting on a bunch of prop bets. If the Rams win the game or lose a close one, I should make out well. If Cincy blows em out, I'm kinda toast. Never been to one, but almost went to Tampa when AZ played Pittsburgh. Got home from the NFC championship game (was a Cardinals season ticket holder) and found tix online for $800/each. But my buddy and I figured wait til the AM when we weren't completely hammered. Next morning prices tripled so we said forget it. Halftime show should be awesome. That era of rap is right when I started paying attention to music. Usually watch at a party, but not this year, just going to stay home. The party house is no longer the party house, and everyone seems to be getting together with their neighbors, so their kids can hang out...which means I finally actually get to pay attention to the damn game!
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    1. I think the Bengals tonight. Good for both teams as both franchises haven’t won jack shit 2. No don’t plan too either 3. Idk yet 4. Not at all 5. Maybe. Some of these things are hard to watch when your team is not involved. I already know what I’m gonna see, all these millionaires start kneeling for the national anthem, it’s all fuck America, fuck whitey, fuck the cops, fuck the troops. Once I see that shit I shut it off. I just don’t care as much as I used to anyway. I’d rather listen to something where I can learn new things.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Rams did win in 2000 just to clarify above.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ Wasn't that the "Greatest Show on Turf" ? Kurt Warner team, right. ?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yeah that’s right
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    For w/e reason this SB does not seem as exciting as years past – IDK if it’s b/c of the teams playing, or b/c of everything else going-on-in-the-world; but I think it’s mostly the former.
  • PredragDr
    2 years ago
    Rams moneyline, but not sure if they will cover the spread. Kickoff won't be a touchback.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Now all I will be able to think of the rest of the evening is that Henry Fonda didn’t need to use steroids to film 12 Angry Men
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    1- LA rams 2- Yes 3- Home 4- Snoop Dog sat 3 rows up from me the last Superbowl I was at. He is a cool cat. 5- Negative ghostrider
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Good game so far. Rams up 13-10 at halftime.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    OK. The halftime sucked. But onto the 2nd half.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Good game
  • TFP
    2 years ago
    As a Niner fan I hate the Rams, but at least the most deserving player won the MVP and they didn't just "default" to the quarterback of the winning team. Cooper Kupp had one of the most monstrous years I've ever seen a WR have. And I've been through Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Terell Owens, and others entire seasons. The fact that the dude lease the league in everything pass wise. You would think defense would game plan to take him out....but he still gets open all day. Reminds me of the old saying about Kobe Bryant "You CANT stop him, you can only hope to contain him."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The game sucked but at least LA won... I was disappointed by the half time show. It was censored and felt rushed. Bringing these legends together had so much potential.
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    Two bad penalty calls that determined the game.What’s the point of playing when referee mistakes make the difference ?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Why did the game suck, it was competitive, and entertaining, the MVP was deserving, and both teams left it all out on the field. You're just a fount of negativity
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    The Rams went all in this season. They will be in cap space hell next year.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    HELL YES!!!!!!!!! Now....Lions, your turn.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    Lol @ Lions. Happy Stafford found a team with a GM and an owner that want a win (...and not a modest profit margin)
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    It was a decent game but not that dramatic - def not one for the ages IMO. The Rams' biggest strength is their D-line and the Bengals weakest-point is their O-line - that was the difference IMO - they should've had extra help on Donald (runningback etc); he can single-handedly dominate a game and he was the difference in the end.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Uprightcitizen.... A man can dream, damn it! I've been rocking my Lions shirt and socks throughout the playoffs during Rams games. It'd be nice to actually do that for the Lions in February.
  • whodey
    2 years ago
    At least it was a close competitive game right down to the end. Our O-line held up better than expected for the 1st half but the Rams D-line took over late and Kupp came up big when it mattered most. I really thought we were going to win it right up until that 4th down toss hit the ground. We'll be back in the Super Bowl soon and often over the next few years. If we can just upgrade our O-line in the off season we can be a real dominant force going forward. If we don't, I'm not sure Joe Burrow's knees will survive to let him reach his full potential. Luckily we have a lot of guys still under control for a low price so we have plenty of cap room to work with.
  • bkkruined
    2 years ago
    I'm now realizing Lions fans are so hopeless they are willing to cheer on a team that stole there only hope, just to see that only hope win long after he's left. WOW... That's just, pathetic!!!! Being a Seahawks fan and really only watching them all season, the Bengals really seemed to come outa nowhere. Looked at AFC North division and standings... remembered watching Seahawks loose to the Steelers, but only just, with the backup QB (week after Wilson busted his hand on Donaldson's helmet) and really just started expecting a lopsided blowout. Glad they hung in there as long as they did. But, once the refs were throwing out flags due to them holding kupp on every damned play in desperation... There was just no way they were going to win it.
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    Fantastic game, I was in the corner section 237.... I agree with Papi that it ws not one for the ages however it was competitive to the end. I was disappointed that Stafford did not win MVP, however I don't believe he deserved it, If I had a vote for MVP it would have been Aaron Donald. He seemed to take over in the second half. Kupp was not a bad choice either. whodey... nothing to hang your head about, if the bengals build an offensive line that team will be unstoppable
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion