tuscl

One Year option; Choose

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, February 7, 2022 6:29 PM
Which option would you choose: A full year of no cover charges for you towards any strip club, anywhere, anytime, no limit but only for 1 year Vs. A full year where you randomly physically bump into every single dancer who ever gave you a lapdance in your lifetime.

14 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Option A. Especially since I don't want to bump into every single stripper in my past.
  • trpterp
    2 years ago
    Option A (because of more $$ to spend on dances). Option B is not appealing to me.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Obviously Choice #1. I don't think want to see the strippers I had dances from 20-30 years ago.
  • gothamyte
    2 years ago
    This is tough. There are a bunch of dancers I'd love to see again. And by seeing them in this one instance I can get their contact info or just shoot the shit. But that unlimited no cover charge for one year sounds dope as fuck. I could strip club hop the way God intended. Tough call. But I'm a sucker. I'd opt for the reconnecting with every dancer who ever gave me a lappie. It'd be a fun year bumping into them all at once. Talk about old times...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A by far. I can do b on fb or ig or the streets
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I'll take B. That would make CVS a lot more interesting.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Neither of these does me a lot of good. Typically I go to clubs in the daytime when they don't have a cover. But running into every stripper who I've done a dance with, why would I want to do that? What would I have to say to them out and about? Some of them are probably well past their prime. And it's not like I became close with many. Therefore, option A, but neither is worth much to me.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I think A would be the better option of the two. However, I’m curious to see how some dancers have aged from my past. I’m hoping some are looking good for being 20 stripper years older. I know stripper years are more like dog years, as they age at least 2 or 3 times as fast as others.
  • gothamyte
    2 years ago
    If this was for real, I'd get out a pencil and pen or start up a spreadsheet and start counting once this started. Thatd be an interesting number to know exactly how many dancers gave me lappies in my lifetime...itd be a cool fact to personally know...
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    The sexiest dancer that’s danced for me (in the past) dates a cop from my town. I don’t need to reacquaint myself with her for any reason. I choose option A!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    For me it's A hands down. I want to control my interactions with dancers, not have them controlled for me. If I wanted to continue seeing a dancer then I would still be seeing her unless she retired, in which case I have no more use for her anyway.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    A is not really an issue and cover doesn't dent my strip clubbing. I choose B just because its fun to meet people I have had relationships/ interactions with before. Its not like I can't just ignore someone I am not fond of.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    #1 because the ones who'd remember me I'm "friends" with on social media anyway. A few were friends is not in quotes.
  • KhiryAddicus
    2 years ago
    Option B. I would high 5 the first dancer, after that it would be high 6.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion