tuscl

America’s Happiest States

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Sunday, January 30, 2022 12:57 AM
Rhode Island is the happiest state in the U.S., according to an analysis. To determine the nation's happiest states, analysts compared states across two dimensions — emotional and physical well-being; and community and environment — using metrics. Metrics ranged from the suicide rate to the homicide rate, etc. Data for the metrics came from 2018 to 2020, when the most recent information was available. Here are the 10 happiest states, according to the analysis: Rhode Island Massachusetts New York New Jersey Connecticut Hawaii Minnesota California Nebraska Maine New Hampshire Here are the 10 unhappiest states, according to the analysis: New Mexico Alaska Missouri Oklahoma Arkansas Alabama South Carolina Tennessee Louisiana Montana Nevada

10 comments

• From978
    2 years ago
    I think maybe we're on to something here. I've been to strip clubs in 6 of the top 10, and I would rank them more or less in the order named, with the possible exception of Connecticut. I've been to clubs in zero of the bottom 10. Anybody care to fill in my ignorance?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't buy it the east coast is depressing af. Ugly cities bad weather people dress badly they aren't that attractive...
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    It’s strange Nebraska is on the happy list when most of the states surrounding it are on the unhappy list.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    That bottom list does seem pretty weak sc wise
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Eckert said "Rhode Island is the happiest state in the U.S., according to an analysis." That's bullshit... regardless of you not citing a source. The very narrow niches carved out by some TUSCL users is weird.
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I've been to all of these states and can't say I believe the list. Some of the most stressed out people I have even seen are in the Northeast. On the other hand, some of these places in the South have people that are very friendly, and you can't walk past anyone without a hello greeting. In the Northeast you get a lot of car horn to say move on asshole. I remember a customer getting so mad about something that he was almost spitting. I almost had to walk out of the room to keep from laughing at his anger.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Yeah what is your source. Who did this analysis ? I'm looking at the top 5 Happiest. Aren't all of those states also on the List of where people are moving OUT of ? Did all of the unhappy people leave ?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    You might get different results if you surveyed Rhode Islanders where they're not drunk. But I'm not sure that's possible.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^ where for you live?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    The Happiest Place on America (according to Krusty) is in the State of Baja California. [view link] :D
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion