tuscl

I look way too good tonight for this club to have 0 customers :(

queencarmen
MA born dancing queen <3
come visit me at Centerfolds in Boston <3

21 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Carmen I don't think there are ton of Boston TUSCLers on here and if they are most of them head down to boardroom cabaret or Providence. There's probably like 5 people from this site right now having a beer at Desire.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    You do look good, but I’m afraid your area blows (not in a preferred sense) regarding the club scene. Venture to warmer climates and you’ll make bank!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It sucks that your club was dead last night.

I hope things picked up later $$$$!

I’m sure you looked way too hot for it regardless of the number of customers.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Until more white collar workers return to their offices I think that Centerfolds is going to struggle. People don't usually endure the time and expense of traveling to downtown Boston just to visit two clubs in an alley near Chinatown. IME they have always been party spots for people who need to be in the city for some other reason.

You might want to spread your wings a bit and hit the burbs or even Providence. Those are the places where the office workers who AREN'T currently commuting to Beantown live.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The last time I went to centerfolds it was called "the naked eye". Mass clubs suck.
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    She also posted that around 6-7. That's an awkward time for clubs for customers to visit. I know when I visit I usually come in around 2-3 or 8-9 just so I'm not waiting for a shift change, unless I've pre-planned a visit with a girl then I'd show up when she does.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    Driving from New York to Boston doesn't seem worth the trip
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    New York to Providence is closer and worth it.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    That yellow outfit you have on in your avatar pic. Seeing more like that. What is that lower part, a harness? Doesn't look like a garter belt. Is it for bondage? Is it sturdy enough to be used that way?

Of course it undermines the effect that your panties are on under it.

SJG
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    @SJG it’s a garter thing. Connects from that wrap thing around the stomach and wraps around the thighs too. As far as dancer wear being sold lately, it’s been trendy lately.

Hope the night picked up
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Tib either you didn't look at her pic or maybe you got some low-T situation going on.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Seems like the harness idea is for bondage. Either her wrists are hitched to the harness, or the harness is used to keep her from sliding her hips up and getting her thighs together. Its all just for effect of course.

For gartering, seems like the harness comes to low on her thighs.

Now here is one which does do gartering.

https://www.yandy.com/collections/linger…

Some of these harnesses are leather and not stretchy. I think they have to be ordered with extensive measurements. These are for bondage.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/856981278/b…

SJG
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    update: I ended up having a realllly good night!!!!! LOL it’s always so slow in the beginning … I should know this by now haha
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    It is indeed a garter :) :)
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    With the leather harnesses it looks like the idea is to have matrons get her harnessed and then hitch her wrists to it. Then march her out to the altar and get her up on to it. Then hitch her hips in place by the harness, so she can't slide them up and put her thigs together.

Then apply additional restraints at wrists and ankles, maybe thighs too.

This is how it will be done during My Organization's Sex Slave initiations.

The stretchy harnesses seem just to be made to look like the real thing. And they offer good backdoor access.

SJG
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    thank you meat72 <3 I’m going to try dancing in Austin, Texas next month !! So true, I have no idea why I live in Massachusetts in the winter lol ! Burrrrrr
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    true muddy I really gotta check it out! Possibly next week hehe
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Luckily, you're getting a lot of snow on Saturday, with high winds.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well I guess this is another reason we have TUSCL, because sometimes a dolled up hottie stripper will find her club empty.

Maybe she can take some more pictures and upload them too.

SJG

Drive My Car (The Beatles Cover) - MonaLisa Twins (Live at the Cavern Club)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCprklY9…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    @ibbaicnl wtf is "low-T". Either way she not my initial type.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion