tuscl

Adult Arcade

samiel
DFW, Texas
Tuesday, January 25, 2022 3:12 AM
So I was driving near Bucks Wild in Dallas before they opened and happened across an adult video store with an Adult Arcade. This was new to me, but it was $10 and reviews mentioned 19 private rooms. I went in and they had a small selection of toys, magazines, lingerie, and videos. I saw a few guys pay $10 for the Adult Arcade. I asked the clerk what it was about since I'd never seen one. He told me it's $10 for unlimited adult videos. I said, "so, private rooms?" He replied, "it's private if you lock the door!" He also told me, "it's gay back there" and I said "interesting" and left. I asked a dancer if she knew what they were and she told me an ex of hers used to go to one to fuck guys and girls! She told me a lot goes on in them. Have you guys seen these around? Incidentally, I saw a guy waiting in a car outside scoping out who went in no doubt! I also got a few looks when I was going from some other customers. Fresh meat!

9 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    I believe Icee and CJKent spend a lot of time in the private rooms.
  • axe77
    2 years ago
    Desertscrub reviewed a couple mentioned they were a real pain in the ass
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It sounds like one of those adult stores out front - glory hole in the back - type of places. Those places can be a sausage fest. If you find an actual female in there - you are lucky. The females you find are likely to be those lot lizard types. If you stick your sausage through a hole - and you get sucked off really well - there’s likely a guy in a wig doing the sucking. I got this intel from a friend. No homo.
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    This rick doesn’t know why your asking, but my highly tuned rick brain allows me to infer that if you go into one of those rooms and find that there is brown stuff on the floor you should assume said brown stuff is not melted green M&Ms. Wait…where was I…oh yeah, keep the Green M&M slutty. ROAR!!!
  • RamPaige
    2 years ago
    I don't think I want my joystick to be shifted in a place like that.
  • SneakyClubster
    2 years ago
    They're really not worth your time if you're looking for some womanly attention. You'd either have to be astronomically lucky or a frequent visitor to be there when a couple comes in. Note: women generally aren't allowed to enter adult arcades without a guy. Out of fear of prostitution I guess. This applies to my area in the mifwest at least.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    ‘jackoff city’ would be a cute name for that business...
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It’s funny they have that rule to try and avoid having prostitutes, as the men bringing the women in are likely their pimp (or so called boyfriends or husbands).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I used to like peep shows. I don't think any are left... adult arcades can be fun. I've taken girls to adult bookstores on dates got them toys then went into private booths.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion