tuscl

the new site...

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 5:36 PM
well, I'm posting this from the new site. I hope it works :)

33 comments

• founder
    2 years ago
    guess it worked. I really think this page is going to be well used: [view link] Have fun
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Should we start using [view link] starting now or is that still in beta?
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Still can't login using the same creds I use on this side
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I had the same problem and had to create a more secure password in order to log in to the new site. Founder noted that I should not have needed to do that during that stage of beta testing, but for some reason I did. The new password also worked on the old site as well.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    Try resetting your password on the new site.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    So our passwords aren't tranferred to the new site? Can we use the same password on the the new site if we want?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Wow, that's a lot of pink and lavender. People are going to think they're browsing stripperweb
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    The new site looks great! Thanks Founder!
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Don't drink and comment [Muddy]
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Resetting the password worked, do you want other comments here? First thing I noticed was I don't think My Feed works as intended. It just Says "Comment" "Comment" "Review" etc, no way to click on them or see any details. Firefox on Windows.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Founder is trying to elevate the good vibes by switching the position of the "dislike" and "like" buttons
  • founder
    2 years ago
    The password should work on both sites. It's the same database. Black purple and white was tuscl's color originally
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    It looks very fresh good job
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If you go to reset your password on the new site, it asks that your password be as follows: "Please use at least one UPPERCASE, one lowercase, one number, and one symbol, and use at least 8 characters." I imagine that, eventually, everyone will need to fulfill that requirement.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    there are a lot of things that don't work yet. feel free to let me know, but I probably already do.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, you clearly put a lot of effort into it, and it looks good and just needs some getting used to. Having said that, feed is not working correctly. All I get are headings and no content like discussion review comment review review review review
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    It looks better on my phone, worse on my desktop, but overall not much different. What are the new features?
  • SneakyClubster
    2 years ago
    As a UI guy, I can help nitpick all the little bugs n stuff. @founder Got a place I can drop my findings? I also know how annoying backseat devs can be, so feel free to ignore me too. I don't mind.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    you can always email me [view link]
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Is there an replacement for bookmarks?
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    The text of the buttons at the bottom is black and should be white, because it is impatient read
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Impossible not impatient; Autocorrect is crazy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It worked fine for me
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Only took a a quick peek and didn't navigate the new site. For me the new colors pop too much - I prefer something more understated especially for when I may be surfing TUSCL in public. As with previous changes in the past I assume I'll get used to the new look.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    A lot of stuff seems not to be ready yet on the new site, so I am mostly still using the old site. I did though have to reset my password, and upgrade it to the new specs. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Everything was working. The colors just take getting used to
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    A little bit of a lag on my computer but refreshing to see a site where the owner continues to make iterative improvements. Most sites seem to be abandoned after creation.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Looks sharp as hell
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    OK. I reset my password and can now log onto the new version. So what about bookmarks, dashboard & top 40?
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    An oddity that you may not have noticed... I typed some comments into an unpublished review and submitted it. When the screen refreshed, those comments were automatically in the box for the next unpublished review. I'm not sure if this is a browser thing or server side. Again, Firefox on Windows.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Founder, would it be possible to keep the old pages open, "[view link]"? I think they have advantages when not using a mobile device. Thanks, SJG Weather Report - Live at Montreux (1976) [Remastered] [view link]
  • EndlessSummer
    2 years ago
    Oooh! It's pretty! ❤ it! 🔆 I guess you may already be aware, but I'm seeing posts from ignored members... that's the only thing I'd change 😊
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    I think you need a better loading symbol. Clever but eh.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion