tuscl

What was the best upgrade Founder made to this website?

I'm just curious and maybe even get tuscl history lesson. I don't go way back like shadowcat and dandydan.

At least from what I've seen the voting on reviews thing, it used to be only a minimum character threshold, then they changed to voting 3 then 5 and now 7. If you check out the reviews from even just a few years ago, and even from like top reviewers on here, the quality has gone way up on these things. The voting mechanism has really has worked big time. I'm no stickler but it's really amazing the shit that got through back in the day.

11 comments

• gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    I love the thumbnail images that pop up.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Still waiting on that punchcard

One free FRMOS for every 100 posts
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Giving SJG VIP access is absolutely the best thing Founder has done for the site in the last 2 years.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Shailynn, Founder has given those who want it, not one, but two underground circle jerk rooms.

Why aren't you there right now, preaching to your own choir?

Founder has also gotten zillions of women registered and adding newer and better pictures daily.

I am suggesting that Founder give special category listing to these new Private Party / Membership Club places. Both the mobile party type and the type which more looks like a strip club.

I am suggesting also that Founder set TUSCL up to replace XotiSpot. That was set up for the whole country. But in fact it was mostly just used in Portland.

So clubs could get a TUSCL built site, and have listings for the current crew and the entire roster, which shows a lead picture for each girl, from which you can click on and get to her profile.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    It is important that these membership clubs not ever be presented in a way which makes them look retail, or makes it look like the women are their crew. That would defeat the entire legal compliance model.

That Founder got so many women registered and posting pictures has undoubtedly led to a huge boost in traffic and new registrations. People want to look at the women's pictures. I certainly do. So they keep coming back to the sampling given on that front page.

SJG

Frampton, very clever jazz harmony in this!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVCWaWFm…
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Founder adding the Edit Button was the greatest upgrade.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    To me it is the ignore feature on the discussion board. Whether it be ignoring users that are just useless trolls or ignoring individual threads that I'm not interested in, it really helps clean up the discussion board and make it easier to use.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    The Strippers Photos Section
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    San Jose Guy is dying to host a meeting at the homeless encampment behind the San Jose Public Library. If it’s raining (and before 5pm) the meeting will take place at the story telling center inside the library right after Tuesday’s Blue Clues Read Along.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Shailynn wtf is your problem? You keep calling him homeless and harass him. So you get off on harassing the homeless?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Shailynn I was hoping you and your mom could bring the West Texas Christian Glee Club out and sing for us. Just think, you and your mom would be driving in the Pacifica all the way from Texas, and then all the way back. And you'll be wearing that extra tight jock strap that keeps your voice from changing the whole time.

Meanwhile, I know that this site can move to give special support to these new Private Party and Membership Club venues. And it can let dancers, who wish to, promote themselves.

SJG

PBS Newshour
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2y4-sq…

And Shailynn will be succeeding Robert Tilton:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unhqk-sA…

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion