tuscl

Dancer photos no link to club or location

Shortie44
Maryland
Friday, January 7, 2022 4:20 AM
Love seeing some of the beautiful dancers that post but there is usually little indication where in the world they are dancing. Sure girls dance at multiple different clubs and some travel extensively. But if a hot dancer takes the time to post a selfie then help the subscriber know where to go to shower $$ in appreciation. Maybe I’m not savvy enough to figure out your venue but I can’t be the only one!

11 comments

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    Yeah, early on when that feature came out, I listed whatever club I happened to be at the time. I didn’t like that I couldn’t list the club without including a stage name. I guess I could have just put “nicespice” as a name and leave it at that though 🤔 Usually, whenever I’ve met up with someone IRL I just PM back and fourth previously and know ahead of time and keep my time free for that. And I’ve ended up trying a club in some people’s area before because somebody asked nicely. Including places that may be over a thousand mile drive. I like novelty and road trips so it works well for me. Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn’t and I leave or go to a club that I prefer that they don’t. But no harm in ever giving anywhere a shot. But honestly even a lot of that reaching out has slowed down. Though there is one area I’m planning on going to not too long from now and planned on meeting up with two individuals IRL who I’ve messaged back and fourth with previously. Then after that sometime this year, I was planning on visiting somewhere else one possibly two locations, partly to accommodate individuals from this site specifically and also part to hang out out in an area I’ve never been before, but I don’t have anything very set in stone yet. Maybe if I went more obvious with a listing or advertising I’d cast a wider net. But I also wonder whether for the most part whoever would be interested in meeting up IRL has already reached out and that “well” is mostly dry compared to, say, 3 years ago. So idk if it would be worth listing myself places and updating that and if people would actually care if I did that. And also, the more civil unrest nonsense there is going on in population dense areas, the more I have my eye on dancing in smaller more low-key locations. Which may leave me more open to being less “anonymous” if I’m at a club in a small club/area and listing myself as such. So idk. I’m personally open to hearing suggestions of whatever would be welcome. I can’t speak for other dancers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Off the top of my PL-head - I would think if a dancer puts up pics on TUSCL it's b/c she would wanna attract customers? So it only makes sense to state what club she's currently working at? There can be some downsides to that but in that case you'd think they wouldn't be putting up pics in the first place (unless it's dancers that participate on the discussion board and wanna appease us PLs)?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Ditto what the OP and Papi wrote. I see some gorgeous dancers who invite guys to come see them, but then no home club or travel info. I can't give you money if I dont know where to find you.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Whether it’s fair or unfair, there is a perception among dancers that the types of individuals who use tuscl are the ones who want to lowball the hardest, have super picky standards of dancers worthy of being in their presence, and so are not worth reaching out to. Also, many also value their privacy. I don’t think many actually want to advertise. How to overcome that perception, idk. Also, I think there is a fair amount of dancers who just log on to occasionally check reviews and then aren’t paying attention to here at all. Heck that’s what I was doing before I even noticed there was a discussion board to troll. If there is ever a perception change, it definitely won’t be from those oddball individuals who I’ve seen post about how TUSCL is bs about customers lying about what they get, and how they don’t do xyz acts or if they do it’s not for abc prices, and the later on I notice what clubs they claim to work at…which coincidentally are clubs tusclers happen to like
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Okay, nicespice, but WHY would a dancer post a pic with the caption "I love meeting new people, come see me dance" and have no information at all about where she dances, or even a link to professional social media account with travel dates? Why ask us to come and see her without telling us where to go?
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Because it’s a half-assed profile and couldn’t be bothered to finish it out. Maybe some dancers think they need to have *something* to maintain verified status (even if they don’t)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I've seen several dancers come on here, create a profile, post 1 to 3 images, and perhaps post a few times. Then the profile goes dark. Sometimes, I think that's because dancers want to draw a straight line from what they do on TUSCL to making money, which is hard to do on a site covers a much larger geographical area. I also don't blame them. For a dancer, this site is about their job. It's not about fun and leisure. Why would a dancer in LA want to spend a bunch of time responding to a guy in Michigan? I've also see several dancers show up her, post a picture, and somebody calls them a dumb bitch for not posting a picture of her pussy. Or, a member lacking in social graces tells them they're fat, Photoshopped, fake, etc., etc.. I'm not sure how long I'd hang out here given that, for them, it's a work-related website. And then there's also that percentage of dancers who are simply lazy or flakes, or don't want to spend a lot of time "figuring out" a website that has a glossary, multiple serial trolls, and over a decade of inside jokes. I forget where it was said before, but if TUSCL wants to see more dancers posting here more often, then their experience here needs to be simpler and better.
  • EastCoaster
    2 years ago
    ^ +1 on what C.M.I. said -- especially his last sentence. I feel bad for every dancer who gets trolled by some TUSCL assholes just for posting pics (and Arizona Turd Blossom is the worst offender). While not every dancer who posts a pic here is *my* cup of tea, any one of them will likely be attractive to some of the guys here. And regardless, a dancer who posts a pic is a person who deserves at least a modicum of respect for putting herself out there, whether or not the approach she uses is well done and/or effective. At least she's trying.
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Agree on with CMI and EC. I’d like to see some board members post pics of themselves on stripperweb and ask for comments. They can even include pics of their bank balances as long as they post their looks.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    ^^lol so true. I think they come on and they all think we are all incahoots with the assholes that do that stuff too, they don’t realize we actually all hate each other over here.
  • georgebailey
    2 years ago
    There's interesting details in the comments but the one missing is common courtesy. Treat people the way you want to be treated. It doesn't make sense to supervise the comments but you can ignore the assholes. OTH we're talking about anything goes entertainment and attracting all types. I would like to know where the pictures post from but tuscl is a hobby and not the most important thing in my life. My dick is...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion