tuscl

UGA vs. Bama Round 2, Who you got?

Daddillac
Atlanta
Wednesday, January 5, 2022 3:25 PM
I'll be in Red and Black, 5 rows over the tunnel the Dawgs come out of. I rented a house on Louisville so I can try out the Bourbon Trail while I'm in town. It's about an hour and a half to drive in to the game from Louisville. It actually shocked me that from my house Indy is only 7 hours away driving. I thought about taking the King Air but when we decided to go early and stay late to tour some distilleries driving made more sense. As for the game, obviously I want the Dawgs to win. It is difficult to beat a good team twice in one season. I believe it will be a close game and the Dawgs will win it this time.

23 comments

• Dolfan
    2 years ago
    Fuck Nick Saban. Go Bulldogs!
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'd like to see Bama lose, but I'm not optimistic. Bama put 41 on the Dawgs just a few weeks ago and I'm not sold on Stetson at QB, especially against the Bama D. I hope I'm wrong but I think that Bama is gonna lay a whoopin on the Dawgs.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Hard to beat a good team twice. UGA is due to take it to Saban. Dawgs all the way.
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    I want Georgia to win. Unfortunately the brain says it's likely to be Bama. Again. Man, I am so sick of them.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Bama will unfortunately crush in another boring game
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    Well we will see Monday night.... I hope the Dawgs come out on top. Last time my buddy was telling me that we should kill Bama, I told him that Bama has the same athletes we do (last 5 years we have both been top 3 or 4 in recruiting... we are both loaded) it really come down to coaching and execution. We played one awful game all year, the Bama game.... Bama played one complete game all year, against UGA. We just have to see who shows up.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with most of the comments above. I would enjoy seeing Georgia win this one. Bama is an impressive team. I hope Georgia finds a way to win. I’m no Saban fan - but that is a strong team.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Good luck to the dawgs, if only because they're not 'Bama!
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    We have to bring pressure, and I think our receivers are healthier which should help. I think this time we’ll blitz a little more. Our DBs got picked apart when we rushed 3 and spied Young.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Looks like your Dawgs got the job done congratulations
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It was a fun game to watch. The fourth quarter was a rough one for Bama. I hate to say it, but I enjoyed seeing Saban getting frustrated towards the end of the game. Even his hair seemed to get a bit messed up.
  • ime
    2 years ago
    Congrats to Daddillac and may his hangover subside quickly today!
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Congrats, Daddilac! Beating 'bama was ALMOST enough to make me forgive them for what they did to my Wolverines....
  • crosscheck
    2 years ago
    Glad to see Georgia win. Especially after that fumble in the 3rd quarter when it looked like they were porked. Came right back though and played a great 4th quarter.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Congrats to you! Nice to see an underdog win. Now college football has been upgraded from "ugh, Bama always wins" to "ugh, the SEC always wins". Progress!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I watched the 3rd quarter and was hopeful for GA. Looks like I missed a great 4th! The dawgs D must’ve showed up.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I remember sitting there through the entire game mad because I wanted more fireworks, then the 4th quarter came. I wish Bama could have scored on their last drive to save my teaser but I know that drive was over even before it started. Glad to see someone else other than Bama or Clemson. I’d imagine Georgia will be back in the hunt next year as well.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    Congrats Daddillac!
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    @jamesSD ‘Nice to see an underdog win.’ Georgia was favored by 3 but I take your point. It was great to see someone new take the title. First three quarters were tense but tough to watch. That fourth quarter was magical. Congrats Dadillac!
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Long overdue for a powerhouse program - it had been 41 years; since Herschel Walker's incredible freshman year (1980).
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Bama had their 2 top offensive weapons out of the game (their 2 starting WRs each of which had 1000+ yards receiving this season) - makes u wonder if the outcome would have been different but injuries are part of the game.
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    I'm back in Atlanta... Fortunately I lost my voice like most of the Dawg fans did in Indy because my two day hangover could not handle anything loud. I had one drink before the game but a huge party after. The key to beating Alabama is to pressure Young, we were not able to do that in the first game. Texas A&M and Auburn got pressure and played bama tough. Our sack leader was Adam Anderson who was dismissed from the team mid season on Rape charges, nothing much has been said since charges were filed. So to those who want to say IF bama's wide receivers were healthy it may have been different, you are right however both teams had injuries and dismissals. Pickens first gamer of the season was Bama in the SECCG. The stadium was probably 60-40 or 70-30 in favor of the dawgs. I think that made a big difference in the 4th quarter. Overall I think that was the type of game you want for a national championship. The two best teams in a heaveyweight slugfest. Thanks for all the congrats.
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    Bama ad of the day: Did not age well desertscrub✪ Inventor of the POWER WASHER PSI 3050!!!! January 5, 2022 ROLL TIDE - they are fucking loaded, fucking loaded Georgia got rolled once and will get rolled again you can talk all the shit you want before the game, well not really 'cause GEORGIA just had their asshole handed to them after 'bama fucked them in the ass by17 points (and georgia dropped their panties at the kick-off and took the cock of 'bama all game long - Young had 421 yards passing!!) you shitheads put your money on these dogs, my cash will be on Bama and i will get a dancer with my winnings. Fucking line is 3 points LOL and 52 for the O/U - Bama may score 52 by themselves on Monday night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion