tuscl

Your favorite non alcoholic drink

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Strawberry or cherry lemonade... ginger ale orange fanta strawberry jarritos grape fanta

18 comments

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Ice water with a bunch of fresh limes squeezed into it. Or Stewart's root beer in a frosted mug.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Oh and how could I forget iced black coffee.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    When I was in high school, our track coach forbid us to drink Coca-Cola. Consequently, right after track season, we would rush to buy the biggest Coke we could find. I got addicted to the stuff. Still am. I have to fight off the urge to go get a Coke. I work out all the time and had a hard time losing weight until I finally stopped drinking Cokes. Hate the taste of diet Cokes. I want the real thing.

Pepsi will do in a pinch, but I just crave Coco-Cola. I'm thinking about one now but there aren't any in the house.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    Water is tops for me. Fresh squeezed lemonade is second.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Coke and Gatorade and occasionally coffee.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    As far as what comes in a can, I do have a weakness for the Bang energy drinks. I do my best to limit myself and only have it during several hour long drives though.

Been using the juicer more lately. Have enjoyed ginger+grapefruit+apple as a combination the past few days.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Coffee or tea.
  • Musterd21
    3 years ago
    Water

I do enjoy coffee.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Diet Coke and Water

I love Ginger Ale but try not to drink anything with sugar.

I don’t drink much alcohol in clubs. I like Crown Royal & Ginger Ale but I’ve heard many bars don’t really have ginger ale, they just fake it with Sprite and a splash of a coke
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I like Bang. I had 3 in one night once....

Water is a given.

I've started hanging out at all nude clubs more coz they don't serve alcohol. I usually just get coconut water.

Bars and clubs think you sell or use drugs if you're not drinking.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    In my kitchen I have whiskies from four different countries, vodka (from two), tequila, gin...and bottles of water.

Sometimes I'll buy a half-gallon chocolate milk, or a bottle of cran-apple, or a package of mini cans of pineapple juice. But 9 x out of 10, just water.
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    Water, coke, Mountain Dew, coffee
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    Coffee. The occasional Dr. Pepper, though I drink way less soda than I used to.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What do you like about mountain dew?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Diet Coke.

When exercising Gatorade zero
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    —>“I've started hanging out at all nude clubs more coz they don't serve alcohol. I usually just get coconut water.”

There is a club that serves coconut water? Which one is that?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Little darlings in Vegas serves coconut water. They also have slushies which aren't bad.
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion