Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Your favorite non alcoholic drink

Icee Loco (asshole)

I'm a fucking loser

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Strawberry or cherry lemonade... ginger ale orange fanta strawberry jarritos grape fanta

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

When I was in high school, our track coach forbid us to drink Coca-Cola. Consequently, right after track season, we would rush to buy the biggest Coke we could find. I got addicted to the stuff. Still am. I have to fight off the urge to go get a Coke. I work out all the time and had a hard time losing weight until I finally stopped drinking Cokes. Hate the taste of diet Cokes. I want the real thing.

Pepsi will do in a pinch, but I just crave Coco-Cola. I'm thinking about one now but there aren't any in the house.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Water is tops for me. Fresh squeezed lemonade is second.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Coke and Gatorade and occasionally coffee.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

As far as what comes in a can, I do have a weakness for the Bang energy drinks. I do my best to limit myself and only have it during several hour long drives though.

Been using the juicer more lately. Have enjoyed ginger+grapefruit+apple as a combination the past few days.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Coffee or tea.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Water

I do enjoy coffee.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Diet Coke and Water

I love Ginger Ale but try not to drink anything with sugar.

I don’t drink much alcohol in clubs. I like Crown Royal & Ginger Ale but I’ve heard many bars don’t really have ginger ale, they just fake it with Sprite and a splash of a coke

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

I like Bang. I had 3 in one night once....

Water is a given.

I've started hanging out at all nude clubs more coz they don't serve alcohol. I usually just get coconut water.

Bars and clubs think you sell or use drugs if you're not drinking.

Profile picture for ElDuderino_AZ
ElDuderino_AZ
•

In my kitchen I have whiskies from four different countries, vodka (from two), tequila, gin...and bottles of water.

Sometimes I'll buy a half-gallon chocolate milk, or a bottle of cran-apple, or a package of mini cans of pineapple juice. But 9 x out of 10, just water.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Water, coke, Mountain Dew, coffee

Profile picture for crosscheck
crosscheck
•

Coffee. The occasional Dr. Pepper, though I drink way less soda than I used to.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

What do you like about mountain dew?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Diet Coke.

When exercising Gatorade zero

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

—>“I've started hanging out at all nude clubs more coz they don't serve alcohol. I usually just get coconut water.”

There is a club that serves coconut water? Which one is that?

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

Little darlings in Vegas serves coconut water. They also have slushies which aren't bad.

Profile picture for SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
•

ES JAY GEE

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement