tuscl

Help with finding good extras

Thursday, December 30, 2021 7:07 PM
I live in Saint Augustine Florida and am looking for a club that has relatively good chances of the girls giving out extras. I don’t think that there are any clubs here in saint Augustine so I’m willing to drive out about an hour and a half. This has sort of been a bucket list item for me so any help would be great. I made 2 discussions before this, and since I’m pretty new here I first made a post in TJ mongers thread which I was told was wrong. Then I accidentally posted in the verified members thread instead of here. Thanks

25 comments

• skplar
    3 years ago
    I’m looking for full contact dances with A BJ and FIV, I’m not looking for FS
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    There’s extras available in clubs??
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Instead of asking for information before you have ever contributed anything useful to the site you should start by reading reviews of the clubs in your area. After that go to a few of the clubs that look promising. Then after you post reviews of some of the clubs you visit maybe someone will be willing to answer your question.
  • Dtuscl
    3 years ago
    Not sure how far you are from New Smyrna Beach, but a few of the dancers at Bottoms Up might offer a little extra. But don’t bother showing up before 8:00pm.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    So you live in St. Augustine ? I have just the link for you to find "Good Extras" IN St. Augustine. [view link] Their products are very good, but also expensive. (Click the aircraft for sale link.) Right up the alley for the newest member of the Tuscl 350K club looking for "Extras"......
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    To be fair. He is a paying VIP member. I'm not saying throw him the whole kit and kaboodle but I also wouldn't necessarily tell him to fuck off.
  • ArtCollege
    3 years ago
    SK, our members are in a particularly foul mood today. Probably spent too much time with family this week. Head down to Daytona. Don't plan on finding paradise your visit, though you may get lucky. Word I got from a Cocoa Beach dancer was that the strippers in Daytona were tough competition for girls who would not put out. Visit a joint, write a review. Repeat.
  • EastCoaster
    3 years ago
    skplar, you seem to be a reasonable person asking basic questions new TUSCL members would want answers to. However, as others have hinted at in comments to your three postings, you need to understand that until you have contributed some reviews here on TUSCL, seasoned members might be suspicious about your search for info about activities that may not be legal. I'm not suggesting you are in law enforcement, or a bible-thumping, evangelical puritan, Hell-bent on exacting retribution on sinners, but without evidence to the contrary (i.e., informative and detailed but not *too* explicit reviews you write based on actual, current visits), how are we to know? I would suggest reading the TUSCL Review Guidelines, then submitting a review or two about any relatively recent strip club visits you have made. Your observations are more than welcome.
  • skplar
    3 years ago
    The reason I haven’t written any reviews is because I’ve never been to a strip club, this is gonna be my first time (I’m pretty young). I want the extras because as I said it’s a bucket list item. Yes I know I’m going for the first time and want extras. It’s a long story. I decided on going sometime in January and I’ll write a review after I do. I’m “asking for information before contributing” because I have nothing to contribute right now and am just getting into it
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Going in first time and getting extras is a pretty high goal. My suggestion is to take in a few trips with nominal expectations then go for extras
  • skplar
    3 years ago
    I would go more first before trying for extras but to be honest I can’t really afford going too much. I can do maybe 2 trips.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    As Eastcoaster said, without any posting history, how are any of us to know your bona fides? However, if you are are a paid VIP member, you can review the reviews and your question will be answered.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Skplar: you are young and only have enough money for 2 trips, and don’t know where or when or who to go to. I am old and have plenty of money for all the trips I want, and know exactly where/when/who. Even I do not expect to get extras every time I go, or even every other time. I think you are almost certainly going to strike out. If you are indeed young, go on tinder and find a young girl to fuck, they’re plentiful and horny, and will actually mean it it when they fuck you. At least that’s what I would tell younger me to do. Good luck.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @drew so the clubs you frequent don't put a list of dancers scheduled to work on social media? It never ceases to amaze me that this isn't the norm for strip clubs. @skplar what is the appeal of FIV? What I have found is that, even when dancers get wet, that doesn't imply they want you to even rub their clit. One dancer literally said (in a nice tone) "stop doing that, I'm gonna cum". I just stopped, since stop has to mean stop period. But I felt like asking how exactly that was a bad thing. Except with rare unicorns, they turn you on, and you give them $, that's the deal. If you have some affection in your touch, particularly if it's on non-naughty places like her back or back of her neck, that seems to be the only reliable non-$ pleasure for strippers.
  • skplar
    3 years ago
    The FIV is just something I want to try out with a stripper, thought it would be fun. I guess It would get me more into it as well.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    You're a VIP member, so take a deep dive into the club reviews for your target area and see what folks have to say. Once you've done that, either ask the question here but with more context (as in, "I've been reading the reviews for both of these clubs, and need a nudge in one direction or another..."). If you don't have any posting history, then show that you've done a bit of your own research before asking for insider advice. And if you still come up empty here, then pick a club and go. Even if you get great advice on a good club, you could still go on an off night and have a lackluster experience. You will waste time and money in a strip club, regardless of how often you go (or don't). Either way, write up a review (read the review guidelines) and post it. That'll help with your "newbie" status. You might also catch some shit for your review, because some TUSCL members aren't exactly warm towards newcomers (as you've already found out). Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Good to cut your fingernails very short and/or scrub under then with a brush if you're going to do that.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    @ilb: they do from time to time but it’s inconsistent.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Does it only have to be “good” extras? Blahblahblah23 could probably assist with penetration in some type of way. 🔪🔪🔪
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I always get da good extras. When I order pizza I get extra cheese and da crushed pepper. When I order hamburgers, I get da extra Katsuyap and musterd. When I order pancakes, I get da extra syrup and budder When I order tacos, I get da extra hot taco sause.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    If you're working on a limited budget and want a sure thing, you might try a massage parlor. Orlando is not that far from St Augustine and has a number of well reviewed Asian Massage Parlors (AMPs).
  • skplar
    3 years ago
    I have been to an AMP before and was serviced, but was also disappointed since they were not really good looking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Area/cities were there are reliable extras are the exception rather than the norm - and as a newbie it can also be easy to get ripped-off and/or overpay. Northern FL is not much of a hotbed for strip-clubs - in Jax read the reviews for Doll House and Sinsations. Otherwise you need to make a longer trek to the Tampa/Clearwater area. When reading reviews of area to get info it's helpful to sort them by "Most Reviews" and sometimes "Most Recent Review" in order to narrow-down the better-clubs in an area. Also keep in mind that earl-evenings are usually not a good-time to visit clubs - if a club closes at 2am then best to hit-it after 9pm - if a club closes late like 5am then these usually don't get-going till past 10pm - some clubs have a decent dayshift (on dayshift usually best to hit it around happy-hour-time past 4pm) - but the better-talent will almost-always be on nightshift although mileage can often be better on dayshift.
  • Electronman
    3 years ago
    When you go to a massage place, you can always ask to see the "talent" before deciding if you want to stay. In Orlando, a number of massage places get good reviews including Milk Massage and NDS. Of course, in a strip club you can also see the talent, scantily clad and on stage, and then decide if you are interested in a private dance. At some clubs, you can discuss the range of services available, before making the financial commitment to get a private dance. Each option has its pros and cons.
  • Skittles
    2 years ago
    I work at Bottoms Up in NSB. About 45 minutes away from you. Some dancers do extras, and some don't. The club allows anything, but it's dancers call. Open Tues thru Saturday, nights.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion