tuscl

Help with extras near me

So I live in saint Augustine, Florida and am looking to go to a club that I have relatively good chances of getting extras in. I don’t think that there are any clubs here but I’m willing to drive an hour and a half out. I’m pretty new here so sorry if I didn’t do this right. Thanks

7 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Wackos is not a bad option if you focus on the Cuban girls, though they aren't cheap. Otherwise you may find happier hunting in Daytona right now, which is within your travel range.
  • skplar
    3 years ago
    Where would you suggest in Daytona?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    You should buy a VIP and read the reviews it’s impossible to recommend a club without your particulars, read the reviews in the area you’re interested in to about 6 months out, then return and ask your question with some remarks about what you are looking for.
  • skplar
    3 years ago
    I bought VIP and made another discussion in the VIP room. I also read lots of reviews for places in Jacksonville. I heard doll house, wackos and sinsations might offer but I don’t have any experience there. Looking for full contact dances, FIV and BJ. Not looking for FS
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    What 25 said, though in the case of Daytona you'll be served to read back a couple of years since not a lot really changes there. Go to the listings in Volusia County and do your research. I'll just give you two hints: 1. Grandview is not a great target; and 2. If you decide to visit Diamond Dolls you'd be better off doing it during daylight hours.

Good luck.
  • BAngus
    3 years ago
    DD is no longer safe. According to intel over at usasexguide.nl, management has allowed (or at least is tolerating) an ex-con run girls in there and he has held up mongers in the men's room with a weapon.

The best bet for extras in Volusia area is North of the Brevard County line but South of Daytona. That should give you enough to go on to find the place. Overall, the best bet in Central FL for extras is Tamps, but that is a 4hr drive from the Nations Oldest City.

• BAngus
    3 years ago
    ^ make that Tampa. My keyboarding isn't doing so hot tonight!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion