tuscl

When do you Cancel ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Thursday, December 30, 2021 2:37 PM
Are there any doctors in the house ? I need some advice. I have a sugar date tonight. I set this up a few days ago. I've been with her before and am really been looking forward to having my world rocked if you know what I mean. This girl is very talented. BUT...... I caught a cold right after I set up the date. No it's not Omicron. I've had both my shots plus my booster, thank you very much. No this is just a basic cold. And it's about run it's course. Yesterday, I had the sniffles and a slight cough. Today, both are about gone. I am full of energy but I'm sure it's the excitement of what is ahead tonight that is driving me. If I pop a Sudafed and a cough drop, the girl will not know anything is wrong. I feel fine. But my conscience is questioning myself. The angel on my right shoulder is saying cancel and reschedule . The horny devil on my left is say. " Fuck her, fuck her good " . What should I do ? I"m past the point of being contagious if I ever was, right ?

46 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I thought you always listened to the Devil.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I go and don't even think about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    If you're still taking meds then postpone - if ur past taking meds and symptomless then give her the ole beef injection
    3 years ago
    I think you should post on some random message board (prefer one half full of morons and lunatics) asking for medical advice. Seems like the sane thing to do, right? Or you could pop in at a CVS and get a 15 minute self test? Or call a real doctor?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Is this the Filipino girl?
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “No it's not Omicron. I've had both my shots plus my booster,“ Lots of people testing positive for Omicron have had both their shots plus the booster. That doesn’t mean you have Omicron. But, it does mean you can’t rule out the possibility.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    You're considering cancelling because you had a cold that is just about gone? Is this chick immuno-compromised or is there some other extenuating circumstance that we are missing?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Papi, It actually IS the Filipina . Hense, why I'm having this tough decision. And I know she kinda needs the money. She contacted me for the date.
  • K
    3 years ago
    "(prefer one half full of morons and lunatics) " - I would like to see the Venn diagram for this. how much overlap is there?
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    If we don’t get on with life the terrorists have won. Put a helmet on that soldier and send him into battle
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Why don’t you send her a belated Christmas gift just because you can, what’s the harm, and it’ll get you off the hook, without compromising your ability to seek future services
    3 years ago
    And compromising future services will be guaranteed if you give her Covid and she guesses it was you.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    Why not be completely honest and let her decide? I would have great respect for someone who considered my risks above his own gratification and would be only too happy to show that respect the next time I saw him! Also, without a negative test, I don't think there's really any way to be 100% sure it's not covid. Seems like it often presents like the common cold and where one person's symptoms may be mild, another's can be severe. She may have kids or elderly family members around... really never know how far reaching effects can be- even if it is just a cold, no one wants one of those right now either. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Here’s my thought, and that’s all it is. Get one of those rapid Covid tests - as they are usually a 2 pack. Test yourself and test her - as soon as you meet. You will protect yourself and her. They will likely both be negative - and you will look like a caring pervert too! There would be few things I would allow to get between me and Filipina pussy, and knowing you both tested negative will allow for no worries as you enjoy the experience! If it’s just a cold - nobody cares about that shit anymore.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    ^^ Exactly. Tell her and let her decide if she wants to reschedule or not.
  • Michigan
    3 years ago
    If she is in the Seattle area, I can take your place and help her out. 😂
  • SneakyClubster
    3 years ago
    100% agree with Cashman. Get tested. Think with the ol head head, not the pants head.
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    go ahead and get your rocks off. at this moment you're her first option. if you decline and she finds another option then this might mess up future opportunities.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    fuck er brains out lick that ass like a clown dick it down brotha
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    I agree with Summer and Dolfan. Tell her. Let her decide.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You should have rescheduled when you got sick. Pay her and reschedule
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Get tested or just tell her the situation. She probably needs the money enough to go through with it. And it's probably just a cold. So while it probably all turns out great, if things go south you won't end up here: [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    That article is a rough read. I recommend avoiding lo mein if you decide to read the article bkruined posted.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'd likely reschedule. At the very least, tell her exactly what's going on and let her decide.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    Two things from the article: 1. "Hacked off his tackle"... that tickled me enough that I may have to start calling it that. 🤪😊 2. Did anyone else catch that the police officer's name is Major Wank? That's too good! 🤣
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Gift her half the donation and cancel. This, just because she is a Filipina. Not sure I would do this but it's what I'm suggesting. Lol.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I saw that Major Wank too! Lol! I think I got distracted by the noodle dish pictured a bit later in the article - and I wasn’t sure if I should continue reading and holding my junk - or get take out for lunch…
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    The worst story I've read involved a sawzall. I forget the details, think she must've drugged him first. Because that shit'd hurt, those things don't cut quick, use a bunch of teeth on the blade to tear into shit... Anyways, not sure how big a thing this is in the Philippines. If she's Thai: [view link]
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Mr. 623 makes a good point “I think you should post on some random message board (prefer one half full of morons and lunatics) asking for medical advice. Seems like the sane thing to do, right? I do have some questions for Mr. 623. Was “half full of morons and lunatics” an upper limit on the proportion of morons and lunatics? If so, was the omission of douchebags intentional? Because the posters who concern me the most are the moronic lunatic douchebags? (cough…Mr. Dugan…cough). Also, how do you advocate calculating the morons+lunatics quotient? Is it simply the number of people who fall in either of those categories divided by the number of regular posters? Or do moronic lunatics get counted twice? The latter has the nice property of allowing a morons+lunatics quotient to exceed 1. Thanks for such a thought provoking post! Seriously though Mr. Warrior, even if all you have is a cold it’s still kind of douchebaggy to spread it around. Nobody want to fuck somebody all dripping snot and coughing and shit. I presume you’re planning to get this girl to do some unspeakable shit. Don’t make one of the unspeakable things be gargling snot.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ It must be computer hour at Phil's Behavioral Health Facility. But I will say kudos for learning how to circumvent the firewalls that usually prevents patients from accessing adult content. 😉
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    YESTERDAY you had sniffles and a cough. Today you feel better, but still feel the need for sudafed and a cough drop. Ignoring for a second that that is a common presentation for Omicron in the triple vaxxed, pretend for a second it is 2018. Even before Covid, if a provider masked symptoms to not cancel a date and then gave me a cold, I would be pissed. A few days of runny nose, scratchy throat, and cough because she wasn't honest with me. If I found out she was sick the day before and didn't mention it, I would never see her again. Reschedule is the responsible thing to do. Leaving it up to her to make an informed decision is the minimal.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    OK. I want to thank Rick Dugan , skibum and a couple of others that were trying to protect my desire to get laid. Men, I appreciate the support. For the rest of you pansies, I hope you are satisfied I went to about 3 different CVS's. No covid self test kits. They are all sold out. So took Endless' advice and gave the girl the choice. She's coming over on Sunday. And she did appreciate that I gave her that option. But tonight, its me with mother thumb and her four daughters. And wouldn't you know it. I'm sitting her right now. No sniffles, no urge to cough. No nothing. I shoulda kept my mouth shut.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "I shoulda kept my mouth shut." I won't say I told you so, but... 😁
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yeah if it was clearing up I woulda just kept on a truckin'
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Give her the shocker, and make her call you "Daddy".
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    👏 Better safe than sorry you had to wait even longer the next time cuz you passed your germs to her...Cheers to you for making the unpopular choice! I'm sure it will pay off...and sometimes delayed gratification is the best kind! 💋
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Having mRNA needle jabs does not stop you from getting COVID. This so called "vaccine" is not effective at all, and especially now with Omicron. And Omicron feels like a cold. You and your SB and everybody else are likely to get it. The cure is sleep. SJG
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Well of course you took Summer’s advice, she’s sexy, gorgeous and responsible, plus there’s a couple of other really nice reasons to listen to her. Just make sure you kill a wild boar with your bare hands and rebuild your transmission before Sunday so you can get the man card back.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    I think if the same thread was posted over at Reddit "sugar lifestyle" (now with over 125K men and women) the overwhelming consensus would be to postpone and tell her. Mutual safety is part of the culture. It's also not unusual to trade STD panels. It's probably implied that you don't simultaneously partake in TJ brothels.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Omicron Covid - Because I live in a weak, faggot, liberal democrat state, many of our citizens here are weak faggots. Of course, xmas with the wife's family had to come with vaccine demands and masking requirements. My wife and I declined and stayed home.22 people attended. 17 have Covid now, all mild because omicron is a cold. We're fine and just got back from the gym lol. According to the new lies from the follow the science retards if you are vaxxed and get omicron, you will become super immune. Hope I get it and can join Spiderman. Poker tonight. 18 ppl in the room. No masks; share the weed; fuck covid.
  • IRman
    3 years ago
    Approximately 5 % of people testing positive for COVID at this time in florida clinics were fully vaccinated PLUS their booster. Approximately 55% of people testing positive were fully vaccinated but not “boosted”. So it’s possible that you do have covid-19. Out of respect and courtesy for everyone else you should indeed cancel or get both an antigen AND a PCR test(s). If both of those are negative then you can proceed as desired assuming she’s in agreement?
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Just hit it doggy and you're good @warrior
  • lurkingdog
    2 years ago
    Warrior- this late comment is totally academic now but in my opinion you did the right thing. You tried to get tested as well. I hope she appreciated all of you considerations.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Actually, I'm glad you brought this thread back up. Yes, I did the right thing. And I knew the correct answer before I asked it. But when you have the opportunity to get some PRIME stuff, it is SOOOOOO difficult to delay that chance. In case anybody cares, I had the make-up date last night. Yes, she rocked my world. And Yes, I will be seeing her again.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    It’s good to hear you had another mind blowing experience with that girl. She sounds like an incredible experience. It’s good you played it safe, and were able to enjoy her again.
  • lurkingdog
    2 years ago
    @warrior15. Seems like you created some good Karma — and you received your just desserts. Glad to read about your success
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion