tuscl

Best Cities To Meet Women

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Wednesday, December 29, 2021 4:13 PM
Just found this list somewhere else. Here are the best cities to meet women. Best to worst. 1. Memphis, TN 2. Birmingham, AL 3. Baltimore, MD 4. New Orleans, LA 5. Richmond, VA 6. Cleveland, OH 7. Atlanta, GA 8. Philadelphia, PA 9. New York, NY 10. Buffalo, NY 11. St. Louis, MO 12. Tampa, FL 13. Charlotte, NC 14. Providence, RI 15. Miami, FL 16. Boston, MA 17. Rochester, NY 18. Detroit, MI 19. Pittsburgh, PA 20. Jacksonville, FL 21. Raleigh, NC 22. Milwaukee, WI 23. Nashville, TN 24. Hartford, CT 25. Louisville, KY 26. Orlando, FL 27. Washington DC 28. Indianapolis, IN 29. Sacramento, CA 30. Chicago, IL 31. Cincinnati, OH 32. Kansas City, MO 33. Tucson, AZ 34. Virginia Beach, VA 35. Dallas, TX 36. Columbus, OH 37. Los Angeles, CA 38. Oklahoma City, OK 39. San Antonio, TX 40. San Francisco, CA 41. Portland, OR 42. Minneapolis, MN 43. Houston, TX 44. Phoenix, AZ 45. Grand Rapids, MI 46. Riverside, CA 47. Las Vegas, NV 48. Denver, CO 49. Seattle, WA 50. Austin, TX 51. Salt Lake City, UT 52. San Diego, CA 53. San Jose, CA

17 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Based on what?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Last one on this list explains a lot about a longtime poster.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Baltimore is the best city for meeting women who look like this: [view link]
  • TheEckster
    3 years ago
    "Based on what?" Female to male ratio. The cities on top of the list has more females than males. The cities on the bottom of the list has more males than males.
  • TheEckster
    3 years ago
    "Based on what?" Female to male ratio. The cities on top of the list has more females than males. The cities on the bottom of the list has more males than females.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Memphis, Baltimore, New Orleans, StL... The cities at the top with more females than males...is that because the males are all getting murdered?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It doesn't matter how many women there are. What matters is how many of them want you. The cities at the top are shit holes... what kind of people in general do you find there...
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I still picture my old Russian buddy Dmitri. "I love Philadelphia! Tons of hot black women!"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This list is useless without citing a source. Actually, most of these lists are used even with a cited source.
  • TheEckster
    3 years ago
    "This list is useless without citing a source." [view link]
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I'm trying to find a correlation between the order of cities in that list and the quality of strip clubs in the cities. I do not see any immediate pattern.
  • dutchman2000
    3 years ago
    Memphis = best place to get shot
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    For black women, absolutely
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    Memphis, TN??? I wouldn't doubt all the guys left cause the women there are so ugly. It's kinda like what the women in Alaska say: "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Best looking black women I've seen were in vegas
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    San Jose does deserve to be on the bottom. Way too many dudes and dudes with money. The women who are there are tech girls which is a mixed bag. San Diego is odd because the military presence skews demographics enough a lot of women say no military on their dating profiles. It's a shit city to date if you're a 20 year old marine who lives on base but pretty average otherwise, although a San Diego 5 is a Cleveland 8 for both men and women.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There are a lot of hot Mexican girls in San jose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion