tuscl

I’ve got a feeling ‘22 is gonna be a bad year (part deux)

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Monday, December 27, 2021 6:22 PM
NASA just hired theologians to discuss the reaction to alien contact [view link] So…what do you perverts think the aliens are going to do when they arrive? My bet: they offer a perfect covid vaccine that is 100% effective but we also have to engage in gladiatorial combat for their entertainment.

11 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    My hope is that nicespice will figure my drool isn't that nasty compared to theirs.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    A priest, an astrophysicist and a stripper walk into a bar….. The bartender says, “What is this, a joke?”
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I've heard people say we worship that which we don't understand, or we worship that which inspires wonder and awe. Seems like a waste for NASA, but I guarantee aliens would draw worshippers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It will be worse than 2021 for sure
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Even single cell life on other planets takes a dump on 70 percent of the theology of world religions.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This is total hysteria. They talk about the case count. That is completely unimportant. The more people who are exposed to it, the sooner we are done with it. The only real risk is the Immuno Disability caused by this mRNA so called vaccine. I've resisted turning to Dave Emory, but for close to 40 years this Bay Area Researcher has been the unquestioned expert. Archives: [view link] I am starting with show 1170 [view link] Best way to play it back: [view link] Emory feels that this, not anything in China, is the nexus of the mRNA Immuno Disabler Germ Warfare assault on the human physiology: [view link] I came of age amidst Vietnam and Watergate, and those were viewed through the moral lenses shaped by WWII and the Nuremburg trials. The current germ warfare assault will make all of that look like a tempest in a teapot. SJG Wouter Hanegraaff, PhD – Transitioning to the Cosmos: Musical Esotericism and Consciousness Change [view link] Great Composers: Karlheinz Stockhausen [view link] Karlheinz Stockhausen - Luzifers Abschied [view link]
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    All the stimulus money is gone. Everyone is finally going to have to go back to work, but wait, you can’t go back to the office because Omicron is there. I bought March Madness tickets in 2020 and it got cancelled. I have bought March Madness tickets for 2022 and wouldn’t be shocked if they did it without fans in 2022 the way things are going.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    SJG stays immune to COVID with a nightly booster of goat seamen in his rectum.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    I am a cash millionare with a good pention but I stay working in LEO . If You are going to die die with your boots on!
  • sideshow_bob
    3 years ago
    Megaliths were either built by humans of highly advanced technical abilities, or we are not alone in the universe. The Bible and indigenous mythology suggest otherworldly beings have some relationship with humans. The Bible has various names for them: angels, demons, giants, nephillim. That said, I don't trust NASA or their theologians
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    COVID hysteria has made us neurotic. That could be intended to prepare us to follow alien rule. We have no shortage of quislings who will be first. It makes sense then that the aliens would offer the perfect COVID vaccine, something totally unnecessary, but that people have been prepared to believe they need. SJG Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild (Live at Farm Aid 1986) [view link] Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild (Live 2006) [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion