tuscl

Long finder nails on dancers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, December 21, 2021 11:18 AM
Most dancers seem to take pride in growing long nails and spend a lot of time on coloring them and just like boobs some of them have fake nails that they glue one. But how practical are they? Just yesterday one of our members, DroidX had to go to the rescue of a damsel in distress. She could get her card out of the ATM machine. I always worry about getting stabbed in the balls from a dancer with long nails reaching under my pants and searching for something. Has anyone had bad experiences that required medical attention? Do Band Aids stick to hairy balls?

25 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Yeah I know. WTF is a finder nail. :)
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I am not a fan of the long nails on dancers. I’m sure dancers know how to not injure a customer, but there is something uncomfortable about the look of sharp claws around my junk.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that long, fancy nails are something dancers do for themselves and/or for other dancers, because I don't think we notice them at all except to look at them and think "That's impractical." Aside from that, I don't care about it at all.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    The first patent for a nail clipper was around 1881
  • jmiddle30234
    3 years ago
    I won’t get a dance from a dancer with those long nails no matter what. I think it’s ridiculous. I want their fingers massaging me.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Ishmael makes a good point. My view is, if her nails are long enough and they appear sharp enough - for me to notice, that is not a good thing.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    A dancer was at my house last week. I gave her a beer, and I had to open it for her because her long nails would not allow her to do it herself.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I was with a sugar baby last night. I'd been with this girl a couple of times before. After moving around from differing positions, I get on top of her in a raised missionary position so I can see those tits bounce back and forth as I thrust into her. Right as I was tensing up, I could feel her slightly pull her fingernails into my back. It heightened the feeling right as I was about to pop. Afterwards, I looked in the mirror to see if she had cut me. She didn't. But that was one of the more powerful orgasms I had had in a while. Not sure it it was the fingernails or the fact that she was hot.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Fingernails in the back definitely add something. I’ve had a couple of encounters where I had claw marks down my back afterward. I enjoyed getting them.
  • Rod8432
    3 years ago
    Speaking of Hairy Balls, 'tis the season for an SNL classic (incl Alex Baldwin during better times)... :) [view link]
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Alec Baldman is a murderer
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Well kept nails 💅 is one thing, if they're long enough to look a bit scary, that's another 😳
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're acrylic nails. They don't grow them that long... O think they're sexy
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    "Has anyone had bad experiences that required medical attention? Do Band Aids stick to hairy balls?" Not sure why you are getting laps with dancers that have hairy balls... but no judgement from me. :p I got a BJ from a hooker at Black Beards Resort in Dominican Republic back in the "before times" (pre-COVID). She used a lot more teeth than she should have, and actually broke the skin on the side. I had to stop fucking for two days while the skin healed. And avoiding Band Aid issues the primary reason I shave. Well, ok not the primary reason... actually is closer to the 8th reason.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I don't know the last stripper I hung out with that didn't have their nails done. EVERY GIRL has fake nails now a days. It might be a reason they always seem to need money from me, they may have broke a nail. I still can't figure out how they wipe their own ass though.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    MackTruck is killing the discussions today!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Its part of a cluster of things which women go for. They are all intended to be impractical. High heels, makeup, long and painted finger nails and painted toe nails, and now boob and but implants too. Strippers tend to go even further and put more emphasis on this. SJG The simplest way to understand the insanity of boosting for Omicron [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I think the boob and butt implants are going too far. But the rest of it I love! SJG
  • Sleekmandingo
    3 years ago
    I am not a fan of the long nails. Besides being impractical where you can’t everyday things in a practical way there are also some sanitary concerns. I actually had a conversation with a stripper about this in the past and she gave me the following aha moments based upon her observations in the club she worked at. 1. The nails trap dirt more than regular nails and it is hard to keep them clean. 2. You can cut a mofo by mistake especially in a dark club and a dancer had a couple of drinks and their depth perception is off. 2. It is difficult to wipe your ass thoroughly with them on! After number three I was like well that is everything I need to know lol
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    What is a long findernail?
  • loper
    3 years ago
    A girl told me once that the club required her to get her nails done. She was noting the expense.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "impractical where you can’t everyday things " That's the whole idea. It is all supposed to be impractical. It is our version of the Chinese foot bind. She is showing you that all she is good for is to let you pin her down and pin her wrists over her head, and then proceed. SJG bass lessons [view link] David Gilmor [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Eventually, Rapey SJG will make a creepy appearance.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Long stripper nails, 8" stripper heels, bomb shell hair, and lots of time each day doing her makeup. She wants you to see her as a long distance runner? And not even talking about the boob and butt implants, which I do not go along with. SJG David Gilmor [view link] Frampton [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ You don't have to tame her. She is already tamed. She is a sex slave waiting for her master! At least that is how she is presenting herself. :) :) :) SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion