tuscl

How to approach BG's

curious_dude
Just a dude who wants to know more about this stuff
I'm going to Tijuana specifically Hong Kong on January 7th-10th (if anyone else is going let's grab a beer or something) and I've read it's expected that you approach the girls yourself. People say you can get a mesero to send a girl over but I don't want to have to rely on someone else for that.

My question is how do y'all go up to these girls especially with the language barrier? What do you say/do?

11 comments

• mf92802
    3 years ago
    I will just miss you as I will be there the 17th through 21st. As for how to approach the ladies, this is the least of your worries. Many of the more aggressive will approach you. If you see one that you are interested in you may simply walk up to her, place your hand on her hip (or any other place on her anatomy) and ask her to join you. She will be happy for the prospective business and there is no need to fear rejection. If you see a lady that you are interested in but she is busy, simply let the waiter know that you are interested and he will let her know to come over when she is available.

With that said, two of my ATF ladies were brought to me completely unrequested by waiters. Both of these ladies routinely will spend the night with me each visit for little to no compensation. The language barrier is not an issue. They are quite adept with google translate. I speak very little Spanish. I joke with the ladies that the only phrases that I speak are "hug me" "kiss me" and "fuck me" and they agree that is all that is necessary.

Have the time of your life and let us know how it goes for your first time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I went to TJ many years ago with a Japanese-American friend, and we can across several vendors who she said spoke better Japanese than she did. Hard things tend to get easy when you bring money.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    @ilbbaicnl

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    It's a paradise playground, approach anyways you like, if you're shy, this place will make you bold. You don't have to speak anything, even during drinks, just sit, smile, stare, touch.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Is this a serious question? How do you approach a whore in a whorehouse?
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    You really should just use a masero if you can't get the girl's attention yourself. Otherwise, a masero is going to get used anyways but he'll take the hot girl to some other dude in the club.
  • Greanbeans
    3 years ago
    @doctorevil exactly!!!

But something as simple as a smile, wink, thumb up in the motion of a drink follow with a come here wave, will suffice.

Some rules apply, cordial, respectful & confident. They want your $$.

Meseros can help, but you have to be specific. Beauty in the eye of beholder.
    You say: “bring me a pretty girl”…what does that mean?
    “Big boobs”… natural? D or G cups? Etc…

I dont use meseros, at all, but i speak Spanish. I have seen non spanish speakers having a blast with hot chicks. They just smiled and waved her in. So it helps but NOT a hard requirement
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @curious_dude

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

To answer your questions:

Q: My question is how do y'all go up to these girls especially with the language barrier? What do you say/do?

A: You walk to the girl you like/want and ask her in English, “Hi beautiful; do you speak English?” If she says yes, a little, or not, is up to you to start making it an interesting game to “communicate” that you like her and want to have sex/make love to her.

The only two words you really need to learn is “arriba?” (to the room upstairs) and cuanto? (How much is the cost?)

Then it is the numbers game;
    $100 (cien)
    $90 (noventa)
    $80 (ochenta)
    $70 (setenta)
    $60 (sesenta)
    $50 (cincuenta)
    $40 (cuarenta)
    $30 (treinta)
    $20 (veinte)
    $10 (diez)
    $5 (cinco)
    $2 (dos)
    $1 (1)

This is a must read article from tuscl’s EastCoaster

“Hong Kong Club, Tijuana for Beginners”

https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=50146

As long as YOU behave like a respectable, friendly, gentleman, you will be treated like a friendly, respectable gentleman.

Don’t overthink things, nothing is going to be exactly like you imagined or were told, just be prepared for the worst and hope for the best that way you won’t be surprised.

Just relax stay open to the positive experiences so you can have a good enjoyable time at The Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty)

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401

Just remember to be careful out there.
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    most of tj bar girls understand usa dollar amounts in tens.
    use your cacuator to display your offer (if needed.)
  • besmitty
    3 years ago
    I'll be there Jan 10th around 3 but you may be gone by then. If not, welcome to meet up with me.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Hola?!?! ...I mean never been there but I had a tinder fling with Venezuelan who spoke zero English. Google Translate FTW
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion