tuscl

The Twelve Days of XXXmas - TUSCL Edition

SirLapdancealot
Knight of the Round Table Dance
Saturday, December 11, 2021 1:35 PM
Ok it's time for a team effort here, the idea is to post various versions of the Twelve Days of Christmas, TUSCL style. So as not to get confusing, here are some simple ground rules. 1) Make a stand-alone post of the song itself, but make it a TUSCL parody version related to strippers. 2) Do NOT continue with creating another day. Please allow your fellow TUSCL brothers and strippers to come up with the next day or days. Chime in later after a few days have been posted. 3) Multiple posts of the same day coming in at the same time are OK, as we will be creating multiple versions of the same song. The key to this is, for your post, please repost the earlier days posted before yours, so as to keep one single version going in that particular post. 4) If multiple people post the same day at the same time, that's OK. It will just end up being another version of the song that can run in parallel with other versions. But as long as 3) above is maintained as a rule, we can have a stand alone song in one post. 5) Put the verse in quotes and also the previous days that you are adding to. Again post the continuation of the song as a stand-alone version. Next post I will start with the first day. Try not to fuck up my rules.

24 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "On the first day of XXXmas, my stripper gave to me, a lap dance in the VIP."
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    On the first day of XXXmas, my stripper gave to me, a lap dance in the VIP "On the second day of Christmas my strippers gave to me a date of OTC"
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ 👍👍 good job @twentyfive
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    Minor correction to twentyfive's post...
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "On the second day of Christmas my strippers gave to me, a date of OTC, and a lap dance in the VIP"
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    On the third day of Christmas EndlessSummer gave to me, Three private dances, a date of OTC, and a lap dance in the VIP
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    "On the fourth day of XXXmas my stripper gave to me, four minutes of makeout, three private dances, two OTCs, and a lap dance in the VIP"
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    "On the fifth day of XXXmas my stripper gave to me, five minute songs, four minutes of makeout, three private dances, two OTCs, and a lap dance in the VIP"
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ""On the sixth day of XXXmas my stripper gave to me, six slurpy blowjobs, five minute songs, four minutes of makeout, three private dances, two OTCs, and a lap dance in the VIP""
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eight maids a milking, seven stripper slides six slurpy blowjobs, five minute songs, four minutes of makeout, three private dances, two OTCs, and a lap dance in the VIP""
  • RockAllNight
    3 years ago
    Let’s go Brandon Eight maids a milking my cock of course
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Nein German virgins
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Ten Ho's a'twerking Nine German virgins, Eight maids a cock milking, seven stripper slides six slurpy blowjobs, five minute songs, four minutes of makeout, three private dances, two OTCs, and a lap dance in the VIP""
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Eleven gents a'tipping Ten Ho's a'twerking Nine German virgins, Eight maids a cock milking, seven stripper slides six slurpy blowjobs, five minute songs, four minutes of makeout, three private dances, two OTCs, and a lap dance in the VIP" (Sorry, had to throw in a little somethin for the ladies! Also, can't believe #5 isn't golden cock rings...🤭) @ATAC- may all your Christmas wishes come true! 💋🎄🔆
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me Twelve 10's not hustling, Eleven gents a'tipping, Ten Ho's a'twerking, Nine German virgins, Eight maids cock milking, Seven stripper slides, Six slurpy blowjobs, FIVE MINUTE SONGS, Four minutes of makeout, Three private dances, Two OTCs, And a lap dance in the VIP" Merry XXXmas, TUSCL. ⛄🎄
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    "On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.......12 LDKs" 11 gents a'tipping 10 Ho's a twerking 9 German Virgins 8 maids a cock milkin' 7 stripper slides 6 slurpy blowjobs FIVE.....Minute sooooongs! 4 minutes of makeout 3 private dances 2 OTCs And a lap dance in the VIP! Although after 12 LDKs I doubt I could do all the rest of that shit lol. Well, I guess I could tip pretty well if I managed 12 LDKs with a dancer.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    @EndlessSummer: You are absolutely correct. It should be “Five golden cock rings”.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Where’s that time machine / edit button?
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    I'd take FIVE GOLDEN PUSSIES over cock rings. But that's just me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I will give this a try - On the twelfth day of Christmas my ATF gave to me - 12 plumpers pumping my cock, 11 whores being piped by my cock, 10 buxom beauties leaping on trampolines while I watch an jerk off, 9 very unladylike ladies dancing and grinding on my cock, 8 jizz milking maidens stroking my cock - with a from grip - and paying proper attention to my balls, 7 sluts a swimming in the beautiful Caribbean water, 6 cum fart laying skanks dripping jizz and filth on me, 5 warm golden showers all over my face, 4 filthy calling girls who desperately need money for their kids for Christmas, 3 french kissing whores enjoying my fist in their asses, 2 beautiful skanks rimming me as I spray jizz on their faces, 1 filthy pig pulling a partridge out of her sloppy snatch… I just love the holidays! Lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    LMFAO Cashman needs his own version in order to be nasty enough. 🤣
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I toned my 12 days down - so as to not offend any delicate flowers!
  • Cowboy12
    3 years ago
    On the first day of Christmas my stripper gave to me… 1 free dance in VIP 2 free shots 3 neck rubs 4 dirty jokes 5 french kisses 6 nipple pinches 7 nibbles on my ear 8 boob flashes 9 booty shakes 10 motor boats 11 whispers of you're the sexiest man ever 12 spanks on her ass
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion