tuscl

Cash or Card

Monday, December 6, 2021 2:26 AM
I am going to clearwater FL next weekend and wondering if I should be taking cash with me. Also what is the usual amount to bring/spend? A couple years back I went to a club got some private services, got the girls number and met her back at her place after she was done dancing to continue the fun. I know that was probably the exception but hoping for a repeat experience on this visit. Thanks in advance for any help

6 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    Never go card in a strip club
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    3 years ago
    Cash for the stripclubs. For everything else, there’s Mastercard.
  • g3ne01
    3 years ago
    I’ve done card in Clearwater. It was fine. I went to Oz and another one. It was on the higher price side if I remember. I was staying on Clearwater Beach Island.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    3 years ago
    Bad idea to use card in SC. Cash is king.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Why would you need to bring the cash w/ you – it’s not as if Clearwater is overseas – unless you don’t have a bank-account, I don’t see why you can’t just get $$$ from ATMs in Clearwater as you need it while you’re down there. For the most-part using a credit-card in most clubs, particularly well-established clubs, is not an issue – but there is still some risk: + for one – some clubs tack-on an extra-fee when using a credit-card + although not the norm – there are have def been, and are, cases, of custies being charged bogus charges on their credit-card – some of these charges can be as small a the staff getting drinks for themselves and putting it on your card; to in some cases charging for stuff like dances or VIP that you never did – I’ve read stories of some PLs getting charged thousands of dollars on their credit-card for things they never authorized + in some clubs employees have stolen the identity of PLs via their credit-card Strip clubs are often sleazy/seedy places – not a good idea in general to hand over your credit-card for them to have access to basically your line of credit; it’s sorta like giving the club a blank-check, or handing the club all your cash when you walk in and telling them “yeah just take whatever I consume from my wad I gave you”. The rule-of-thumb for most TUSCLers is to not use a credit-card in a club – some clubs are def shittier/seedier than others, and in many clubs you won’t have any issues – but even in the “good/established” clubs there can sometimes be a seedy employee than can f’ you over. If I had to use a credit-card in a club, I rather use it via the ATM machine and take the hit on fees over handing it over to the club.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    If you are going to a strip club you definitely need to bring cash. I have yet to find a dancer that was willing to let me swipe my credit card in her slot to give her the tip she earned. They all want cash instead for some reason. Although I guess some girls would be willing to take CashApp, Zelle or some other digital payment these days so that you wouldn't need cash or card.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion