tuscl

WV Eastern Panhandle This Saturday Night. Any Input?

trpterp
District of Columbia
Thursday, December 2, 2021 3:31 PM
I will be in the Eastern Panhandle on this Saturday night (arriving earlyish 8-9). Looking to maybe get a few dances, but primarily just relax and drink and stage tip. Dancer ethnicity is not as issue. It appears that Vixens (which probably would have been my choice) never reopened, so it is out. I guess I'm down to GH, Mitzi's, Lust or Elysium. I've not previously been to Lust. Per recent reviews the pricing there seems a bit steep. Elysium has been hit-or-miss for me the last few times. Does anyone know if Mitzi's is open? Their last FB entry was in May. Appreciate any opinions. Thanks.

21 comments

• jackslash
    β€’
    3 years ago
    West Virginia strippers give discounts to family members.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    ^Real cute 😏πŸ€ͺ I can't speak for the other clubs in the area, but I personally think the hottest girls are at Lust. I used to work at Vixens until it shut down the first time. When they reopened, I never even thought about going back because I was so happy at my new club. I still feel that way! Unfortunately, I don't work nights. But if you stay in the area and feel like coming back on Sunday morning for a quick brunch beer, I'd love to hear what you thought of the place. As for the drink prices, none of my customers have mentioned the difference so I'm not exactly sure what it is. Which also leads me to think that it's not huge. But, if you're that concerned, why not pregame in the parking lot before you come in? Wherever you decide to go- happy mongering! πŸ˜˜πŸ”†πŸ’‹
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    3 years ago
    ^ Can I get the family discount ? 😁
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Absolutely 25... it's like Olive Garden- when you're here, you're family! πŸ˜‰
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Cue the inevitable WV jokes from jackslash. Thanks ES. Wish I could stick around until Sunday. Maybe another time :)
  • whodey
    β€’
    3 years ago
    The only clubs I have been too in that area are Vixens and Lust but I haven't been to either since 2019 so can't be much help. Both were pretty good back then so it is sad to here that Vixens was a covid casualty.
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I've only been to Lust once just before COVID closed down all WV strip clubs. I had a great time there (thanks EndlessSummer!) and I'm going again Sunday. It will be a 2-hour drive for me, and well worth the trip!
  • shailynn
    β€’
    3 years ago
    If you can’t see EndlessSummer you’re probably better off staying in your room.
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I’m wondering if EndlessSummer does a stage set to Dueling Banjos wearing hip waders and a bee keepers hat? I know anything EndlessSummer wears would look good!
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Q) What do you call a girl from West Virginia that can run faster than he brothers? A) Virgin
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    3 years ago
    @Cash: Yes, except for the hip waders and beekeeper's hat... ...and she looks great!
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    ^ Happy Sunday Eve- looking forward to tomorrow!! πŸ’‹ I'll thank you in person for your flattery! πŸ˜‰ shailynn & Cash- thank you both for your kind words! 😘 To the OP- sorry we'll miss each other... lots of great talent out there though and I know you'll be entertained! As for the rest of you... go ahead and yuck it up w/ your WV jokes... Oh, wait, I guess I have danced to John Denver's Country Roads on more than one occasion and even fashioned a bikini out of burlap once... not hip waders and banjos, but pretty darn close! Lol All right, yeah a lot of West Virginia is prolly how you think it is... but lotsa hot chicks travel from all the surrounding states to get naked there, so how bad can it be? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ”†
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I’ll give you another WV gem Q) How do you know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia A) If it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush 😁
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    ^Ha! Know what they call duct tape in WV? Chrome πŸ€ͺ
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    3 years ago
    I love the WV jokes - very funny stuff! Thanks Summer for playing along with our WV jokes! After seeing your sexy photos - knowing you have a sense of humor makes you even sexier!
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    3 years ago
    ^Oh, of course! Laughing is my second favorite thing to do with my mouth... and if I can't laugh at myself, I shouldn't be laughing at anyone else. And what fun would THAT be? πŸ€ͺ
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Well said Summer! I agree. A sense of humor is very important to help deal with the craziness of life.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    3 years ago
    ===> "I've not previously been to Lust. Per recent reviews the pricing there seems a bit steep. " $10 to get in and $15 for a stingy Jack on the rocks poured using a control nozzle. Now dayshift may be different - another reviewer claimed to pay $8 per drink but that was in the middle of the afternoon. A lot of places heavily discount alcohol during the day. But if you're going between 8-9 you'll definitely be in night shift territory.
  • sinclair
    β€’
    3 years ago
    Mitzi's might be closed down for good. I was in Hagerstown a few weeks ago, and it was not open. I did not submit closure on the listing because there is a small chance it could reopen. Supposedly they got busted for liquor license violations.
  • sinclair
    β€’
    3 years ago
    The reason that area dried up (WV eastern panhandle) is because the owner of Lust, Brent Jackson, bought out his competition in Martinsburg and one of the clubs in Bunker Hill.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    β€’
    3 years ago
    @sinclair - Thanks for posting. Was unaware that Mitzi's had a liquor license to violate. It was BYOB when I was there in '20.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion