tuscl

I am spending savings with girlfriend on stripper I met at lap dancing club

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A dude asks a female advice columnist what he should do. He should have asked TUSCL instead.

https://todayuknews.com/travel/i-am-spen…

6 comments

• DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    What would be the TUSCL advice?

Seems to me that the guy should go all in, dump the girlfriend, and propose marriage to the stripper.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    He doesn't need advice. Hes doing what he wants to. If he feels bad about it he should stop. Either way it's his choice. Something in his relationship drove him to it.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    To me, it seems that this guy doesn't belong in a strip club. If £3k is enough to screw up your personal life and plans, you don't have enough money to be a PL. Moreover if you are 29 and pulling 26 year olds, you can get all the enthusiastic pussy you can handle by going out to pubs or discos, or from tinder or whatever the kids are using to hook up these days. Get it on the side, go poly, be single, or hell: just fuck your gf who probably wants to do it 6 nights a week. There's plenty of time and money to blow on strippers when you get old!
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I see two big bright spot in this story. First off he’s not married. He’s also sabotaged his funds to buy a place with his girlfriend - so there will be less baggage when they split up.

Best to split with his girlfriend, piss away more of his money, and regroup once he hits the bottom. The only negatives are him becoming destitute and living in his parents basement once he goes broke.

My hope is that he doesn’t join this site as UKG - UK Guy - flooding us with stories of how he handled himself as a man among men in UK clubs.
  • Tiburon
    3 years ago
    I know I should read the article before commenting but....your savings? Really? Is this person that desperate or is money just that tight?
  • Flyer78
    3 years ago
    @Tiburon, the article reads like the guy is an addict. I doubt he'll stop until he's blown all his money on the stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion