tuscl

Who do they think they are.PART 2

bang69
North Carolina
Wednesday, November 24, 2021 10:48 PM
The point I was getting at. Is all of us have a rite to defend our selfs. No one to take that rite away from us.

24 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Having so many people with guns has resulted in carnage.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Dude, how many people here have you threatened to shoot???
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    sure you have the right to defend yourself, not to engineer a situation, you might end up a world of hurt, I bet if Rittenhouse could go back in time and not get involved in that whole ordeal he would do just that.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    As someone who owns guns, I'm pretty sure we don't want the OP to be our spokesperson...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, I do defend my f2f life. F2f I would issue no threats, but I might give someone as chance by asking then why they are suicidal.

You need to learn to respect the privacy of my f2f life, and to stop trying to build scaffolds to try and attack it.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Lol so guns are great as long as you're "defending your f2f life."

If I wanted to probe anyone's f2f life, I'd probably choose Skibum or someone who seems like they know how to have a good time.

You are the most tedious person here, your f2f life protected from me by a granite wall of apathy.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, my f2f life is protected, very well protected. You spew out stuff, but you do not actually know anything about me, and you will not.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Yes, because your organization will have a membership of exactly one, and you will die in obscurity.

My apathy protects you.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Whatever man. But my f2f life is private.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Lol, you want to be seen as magnetic and interesting, but say nothing about your f2f life.

So...sleeeeeepy...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I have and do disclose some things to help in communication. But I can do that because I am the one who draws the line. Some people here have got to learn to stop trying to build siege scaffolds.

My f2f life is protected because I am protecting sensitive and contentious responsibilities. This is why I am posting online instead of talking to the bozos in a bar.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "My f2f life is protected because I am protecting sensitive and contentious responsibilities."

Lol. We're all James Bond on the internet.

You're just boring.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Boring I may be, but my f2f life is protected.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Boredom is great protection. They say a good spy can get lost in a crowd of one.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Well, I am like that, unless someone creates a problem, then I am different.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    SJG said "...then I am different."

Well, there's an understatement.

Except you're not the sort of "different" that I suspect you picture for yourself. You're the sort of different that concerns neighbors in family-oriented neighborhoods.

If you had actual important work going on then you wouldn't be here posting about transistor radios and high heels exclusively during public library hours.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    CMI, I protect the privacy of my f2f life, whether you like it or not.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    ^^^ Honestly, we'd all be thrilled if you talked a lot less about your "f2f" life.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, I seriously think you like the attention to your "f2f" life. For someone with so much going on, you spend a lot of time ranting on a titty bar message board.

I can tell you like it because ANY reference to your "f2f" life gets an overreaction usually seen only when a 2-year-old's sense of self is threatened. Graphic threats don't make us fearful, they just make you look socially maladroit.

Instead, creating imaginary enemies here makes you feel important. It lets you indulge Walter Mitty fantasies of being a CIA operative, of being magnetic and interesting, when you're forced to keep bumping your own threads because no one else cares.

But you don't have enemies here for the same reason you don't have friends. Because no one cares about the most tedious, repetitive, maladjusted person on this board. Except as someone to get a rise out of, because it's so entertaining.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    You have a right to protect yourself. I support the Second Amendment. I own rifles, shotguns and pistols. I am ready if someone breaks into my home or attacks me on the street
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Defend yourself from what?
    Make believe threats?
    Other paranoid people with guns planning to defend themselves from imagined threats?

You can't resort to vigilantism or using lethal force at your whims.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ To defend ourselves against Democrats and progressives and their documented propensity to violence.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You mean you believe right wing extremists should be armed coz you feel like a victim of a liberal conspiracy. Got it
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I mean what I said like the Constitution means what it says. Shall not be infringed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion