tuscl

Question for the strippers here: Do you ever find some customers very attractive

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 6:50 PM
Im a college student and like to think that im a good lookin guy (not trying to sound cocky). I was getting a lapdance one time when all of a sudden another dancer comes up and whispers "you are one fine motherfucker..." in my ear. I couldnt help but to bust out laughing. I wasnt sure if she really meant it or she was just trying to milk me outta my money after i got done with the dancer in my lap. I went back to the stage after the lapdance but kept an eye out for the dancer who said i looked good. Unfortunately, I guess she either left or went in the back. I just wanted to ask all the dancers on these boards if they ever come along attractive guys that they would genuinely be interested OTC?

31 comments

• evilcyn
    17 years ago
    With the nature of the human race, you can encounter people you are attracted too anywhere.. So yes there are times its someone by just looks alone, they just grab your eye.. Then sometimes you start to dance for someone and things just click, so then you just have an attraction of this is someone that fucks like I do... Being Married, I don't I'm not looking OTC, doesn't mean though that the mind can't enjoy thoughts that just come up....
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    For future reference, if you're ever in doubt about whether a stripper A) really means it, or B) is just trying to make money off you, the answer is B. If she really wants you, there won't be the slightest doubt.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Use common sense, these girls are working a job and experienced dancers know every line ever written. A successful dancer typically would be grinding maybe 1000 to 2000 guys a year, plus they are talking with or interacting with (in some form form) many thousands more. Unless you are talking Sean Connery (in his prime) looks wise, along with the charm - generally dancers are not going to be too impressed with random guys, especially young guys who 98% of the time are broke. As someone said, when dancers actually like you enough to take it FREE OTC, the guy will be sent unmistakable signals, there are no ambiguities.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Dancers are liars.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Dancers seem to prefer significantly 1. Hot young lesbians and 2. Hot young men. The money be damned.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Even if you're not hot, youth especially for the younger dancers seems in demand more than money. Yes, if the young guy has NO money then she will start to look toward the old farts. But, a young guy with minimal spending gets a ton of attention. The hot young lesbians don't seem to need to spend anything.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    On the pink site one dancer recently claimed (credibly I believe) out of about lets say 3000 customers - maybe 4 or 5 she was really attracted to. The (industry norm) average 7 or 8 level dancer (e.g the cute, in-shape but NOT going to win any beauty contest girl from high school) - THAT kind of women for example in her 20's is going to be routinely - JUST outside of the business - meeting a number of guys every single week, simply on a random basis in the course of living Now if you take the 20 to 30% of dancers who are 8 or 9 level or higher in attractiveness - on a daily basis outside the job they are going to be hit on probably 4 or 5 times just walking down the street, often times by good looking young guys. In the club they will be constantly solicited by all type of guys, some good looking and some young Sorry, I just don't buy it that these girls find that many guys in clubs that attractive. They are there to earn money and for most its probably the last thing on their minds.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Jablake, the situation you describe may be due to the fact that young dancers are looking for a relationship, but ultimately, since "it is all about the money" reality out there, "the old farts" will always be demand since they are the ones with the money.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Well, I wish they'd learn better so that I can reap more of that demand. Nothing like seeing some young punk spending a buck here and buck there and you never get to fondl the hotties just because they don't know it is all about the money. Dancers get an F- in not valuing money highly enough!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Dancers find me attractive for my age. I'll be 67 in Jan but most say that I look 20+ years younger. But I get that at work too from both males and females. Even from my ex wife. They say that part of it is how you dress and act and live your life. I have probably been I.D. by a dozen dancers. I have a full scalp and weigh 160 lbs. My health is excellent. And since my divorce I have become a strip club party guy. I get lucky once in a while and get laid by a hot stripper that just wants to share. Her body. My money. But that is fair. Fuck. That is all I am looking for. Just a good time and if that means that I some times get too attached and spend more money than is necessary. Then that is alright too. You can't take it with you and even if you could, who would you spend it on?
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Talk to dancers and they will tell you 9 out of 10 times its the young guys who (for inexplicable reasons) seem to think of strip clubs as some kind of dating service, where they can just walk-in pay 25 dollars for a dance and ask the girl for a date, or worse buy a champagne room and think the girl is in love with them. I call this utter stupidity and most dancers would agree. These guys often just don't seem to fathom that these girls are on a JOB and a being paid to be pleasant. Now that said, dancers and clients do develop sometimes something a bit beyond the standard dancer-client relationship, however its comparatively rare and usually takes many weeks or sometimes many months for the dancer to trust the guy enough to be confortable with the guy
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Actaully, what 'chandler' meant to say is: INSTEAD OF THIS: If she really wants you, there won't be the slightest doubt. HE MEANT THIS: If she really wants you, there won't be the slightest debt.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I'm not a stripper, but what the heck, I'll add my two cents worth. By the way, David 9999 said it well, but I'll add a couple more things. Like he said, first and foremost, remember this is their job. So don't always believe what they are telling you. I have talked at length on this subject with my ATF (hey, when you spend countless hours in the VIP room, one has to find something to talk about.) Keep this in mind - probably 99% of the dancers already have a husband or boyfriend, so they are not looking for another one. They do get really tired of the young, "attractive" guys coming in, not spending money, and expecting the dancers to go out with them. Go to a regular bar if you want to pick up girls. Most dancers typically are not attracted to guys with "classical good looks" - which I suspect is you. They prefer average looking, bad-boy types, not Joe College. Having said that, dancers are human too, and if all the circumstances are just right at that time, there is a small chance she could actually be attracted to you. Despite the fact that most strippers say they don't date customers, it does occassionally happen. So if the opportunity should arise, and you have the opportunity to date a stripper - I say go for it - just don't expect it because you are one fine motherfucker.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi David9999, It is more like a dating service for *****YOUNG****** guys at Angels-if the dancer is single or more likely fighting with her man. If they want a stripper girlfriend then they're using brains or are just lucky to be in the right club. The key is *****YOUNG*****, unfortunately you can pretty much forget if your just successful and generous unless you're just looking for a business deal with a hottie or blubber butt. Violent is also very helpful. My little Goofball loves the really violent young guys who are one step away from prison. :) Is she worth the effort? If I was young, then yes I'd be willing to spill some blood over her.
  • MIDancer
    17 years ago
    99.9% of the time I do not find my customers attractive. Very, very rarely, there are exceptions. In my five years of dancing, I've probably found maybe two or three that I was actually attracted to.
  • MIDancer
    17 years ago
    I should make an addendum to my previous statement: Also, just because I might find myself attracted to a customer does not mean I want to fuck, date or OTC with him.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    MIDancer: You prove the point I was trying to make.....now, assuming you have a husband/boyfriend, do you care to tell us where you met.....I would assume OTC under "regular" circumstances just as most people meet.
  • MIDancer
    17 years ago
    We (my boyfriend and I) met in college. My roommate introduced us.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I admit it's a small sample, but every dancer who I've ever gotten to know well has occasionally dated a customer. But not very often. Yes it's all about the money, and yes they all have rules that they don't date customers. But who among us has never broken one of our own rules of behavior? That's just being human. Dancers are human too.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    The loooozzzer dudes who date strippers in smaller markets often amaze me. Hot young-ish girl finishes her shift, steps out of the club, gets picked up by her boyfriend. Who drives a beat up 1984 Chrysler K-Car, is wearing a dirty wife-beater t-shirt, has jeans the size of Shaquille O'Neal's, and weighs ninety-six pounds. He dribbles a small amount of tobacco juice on her as he ushers her back to his "crib" in the trailer park just south of Hampton's Dell Crabshack and Fill Dirt.
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    Book Guy, it is quite possible that the dancer you describe comes from the similar background as her boyfriend. Oftentimes, the dancers come from low-middle-class dysfunctional family where their fathers left their mothers and oftentimes, there is a history of sexual abuse my a family member (father, uncle etc).
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    However those "loooozzzer dudes" generally have perfected the art of treating a woman like shi..t. - after years of developing their special skill
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    So maybe it isn't all about the money after all, maybe it's all about the drugs.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I thought it was generally about feeling good. That could mean $$$ or drugs or love or friendship. The customers, especially the financially successful ones, seem to focus in on $$$. That is understandable because they are generally $$$ driven. Nothing wrong with that, imo. Other people may be looking at things in a whole different matter. Risk your life for the right woman and you will have a friend for life. :) Listen to the right woman tell you about her art work and be genuinely interested in it and don't be surprised if you hit it off very well. :) With Goofball, I was very interested in the things she was doing even though I hate rap music. I was interested because of the way she did things. Very silly and with a certain charm and style. I liked her long drawn out stories because I'm bad about that myself! At least her stories made more sense. :) Anyway, if a person is thinking $$$ then that is probably what he is going to see in dancers. Even with the $$$ dancers there is a lot more to them then there wanting to earn a good wage and empty your wallet. But, that is probably a minority opinion and it may be wrong for other clubs. Different areas have different cultures as well as different people having different personalities.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "Dancers get an F- in not valuing money highly enough!" That is very true Sometime I am going to walk in a club with 100 one dollar bills, (and nothing else, no wad of 100's and 20's), because I too have noticed how much (tip rail or nearby) mileage those ones can buy compared situations where one is spending 100's in private dance or champagne sesssions Dancers for some reason get very impressed with one dollar bills, and they quickly take for granted anyone that they know is always dropping 100's
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I hate to say it, but I'm guilty of that as well. The ones take up a lot of space. Throwing a hundred singles looks more impressive than throwing a single hundred dollar bill.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Considering how much some of these drug dealers spend, if they replaced the big bills with singles it would take at least a large wheel barrow to hold all the cash. Maybe two. :) Attorneys may spend almost as much or more, but I think their overall spending is more discrete . . . the wheel barrow trick would be a little much for them.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    "Listen to the right woman tell you about her art work and be genuinely interested in it and don't be surprised if you hit it off very well." In a similar vein, I once spent big money, many thousands on dances and champagne sessions with this Brazilian girl, nice girl but hardly ever a thank you, yet when I simply gave her a (computer produced) written printed translation from english to brazillian portuguese for the lyrics to certain major american hip hop/pop hits songs that she liked, on a (napster burned)disc I had given her - if you had seen us together in the club that day, you would have thought we were long lost lovers - such an amazing outpouring of public affection, nuzzling, hand holding, and head-on-the-shoulders affection, at a level I don't think I ever experienced even in the real world at any point. Latina passion and emotion from beautiful women when unleashed is a great thing.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    I can see why she might react like that. Seems special for some reason. It is like this woman friend, no hanky panky, just went crazy over some spare ribs that I made on a komodo kamado ( [view link] ) Q. The woman isn't even a meat lover, but those ribs just had her in heaven. My family loved those ribs as well. :) Two points: 1. Money is generally viewed as impersonal unless it is for a special emergency. Like the woman is truly going to get kicked into the streets and you play white knight---extremely rare, btw. Or, she needs an operation to correct a real defect that has been haunting her since childhood and again you play white knight. 2. Just because people generally have to work for a living doesn't mean that the dollar is their god even if you value the dollar as numbero uno! So many times I see Mr. Rich or Ms. Wealth assume that if they love money that that is a universal love. Sure you can use it to get things done and even buy some poor people, but those poor people may value the personal touch much more. I don't understand it that well cause I'm more the money grubber type. Yes, some people don't believe I'm a money grubber or lover, but that is the way I feel. 3. My old money grubbing employer always use to tell the bs that money is unimportant. So, I ask for some of that unimportant money and he has one idiotic excuse after another about money being unimportant, however, he sure as hell doesn't fork it easily.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Oops. Three points. :)
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Although I didn't intend it to gain advantage or reward, helping a dancer out and being concern without expecting her to reward me created a huge change between us. Like night and day. She had always treated me well, but after I helped her without expecting anything in return--I would have done the same for anyone I cared about---she lost interest in making money with me. It just didn't interest her. And, she had always looked forward to the money previously. I always thought highly of her, but it just impressed me that she valued either my spending or me. IOWs, she always made me feel appreciated even over a long period of time. I thought that was very special. After doing the little favor, it was like she was a different person. Still very sweet and nice, but the loss of interest in money was shocking. Much later she told me it was difficult for her to understand why I would help people who had nothing to offer in return. I told her I was very selfish and got pleasure out of helping them and seeing them feel better. She didn't think that made sense. I think if she thought about more and maybe she did, then it would make sense to her. Money may definitely be my God, but it sure as hell ain't a universal truth for everyone--not even close!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion