tuscl

Recently, at a strip club near me

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
"Did...did you, uh, stop waxing and shaving?"
Her: "Yeah."
"Is everything okay/"
Her: "Yeah, why? Do you have a problem with it?"
"Well, it's a lot. I'm sorry, but that's people mean by 'old growth forest'."
Her: "Not really, I just realized I'm sexy enough I don't need to shave or wax anymore."
smirking, "Right, then."
Her: "Did you want to get a dance?"
"Not today."
Her: "Oh, why, the hair?"
"Yeah."

Things went downhill from there, with her trying to shove her hand up my shorts, me stopping her hand and actually saying the words "No means no" (I don't know where her hands have been, or actually I had a good idea). Then she tried reverse psychology by challenging me to prove my sexual prowess and manhood. I finished my beer, said 'It was good to see you again, take care," and left. I do not know when, if ever, I will be back to that club (she is the undisputed leader of the Cuban Cartel, and runs it with an iron fist).

AITA?

17 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    " old growth forest" . LOL. I"m not into that either.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    NTA. No one has a right to your cash. I would have done the same.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    One thing was not clear though, at least to me. Was this just on her snatch or was she growing leg and underarm hair too?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    An old growth Cuban forest? Possibly helping the environment with her growth?

I know there are some dancers who think the bush is making a comeback, but it’s not something that every monger enjoys. By going full thicket, it’s important for the dancer to realize it could limit her dance sales.

I’m ok with a bush and even hairy thighs - as I enjoy filth. But, that type of aggressive sales approach would be a no go for me. I respect a dancer’s need to sell dances, but I don’t appreciate a dancer just deciding where I’m going to spend my money.

I respect how you handled the uncomfortable situation Gammanu95. The dancer was out of line.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Bush = find another. I'd rather get high and have pizza.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    How hairy? The bearded clam was sporting a full-blown grizzly adams.

The old growth forest was so thick, I bet you could have found some endangered owls and filed for National Park status.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    A Grizzly Adams is an excellent reference! Lol! I guess it’s better than a ZZ Top?

There are some girls with such thick hair - you legitimately need a machete to find the good stuff!
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    So Cash if you're unable your fingers through the foliage due to clumping on a scale of 1 to 5 what's your filth rating?
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    If I had eschewed every pussy that sported hair, I'd have gotten laid a lot less. I totally agree that she was wrong to try to guilt or force you into it, but unless there was a hygiene problem, I don't think I would have turned her down, especially if her hairless version was good enough.

But you do you.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I'm not especially fond of a bush anymore as I've become accustomed to girls shaving their pussies, but I'm not thoroughly turned off by it either. I'm old enough to remember the day when shaving down there was not so common. In my 20s I picked plenty of hair out of my teeth after a good night in the sack. 😁
  • Mark974
    3 years ago
    Yes rickdugan, I am also old enough to remember those times as well. In the '70's some had trimmed the bush to a landing strip. In the '80's fashion took another turn of trimming their bush in not only landing strips of various widths but hart shape, V & Z pattern and other various attention getters.

• g3ne01
    3 years ago
    I was in NOLA and this Korean girl flashed some bush on stage. It fired me up to spend. Arm hair that is long is a no go mostly for me.

Funny story though. I would have let her grab me!
  • bang69
    3 years ago
    You did the rite thing.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    Bald is beautiful!
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I confess to a slightly-wild bush fetish, also believe it's making a noticable comeback, and think it adds personality to any pussy.
    While I don't mind bald and smooth, stubble- especially going down on it- is a turn-off (but not necessarily a dealbreaker).
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    I would have just said no and walked away from her.

I prefer bald but hairy seems to be a trend
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    Edit: I should say it's never been a dealbreaker for penetration.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion