tuscl

Minneapolis strip club scene

Pk11sweethard
young, slim and naturally busty lover
Friday, November 19, 2021 1:58 AM
Heading up to Minneapolis this weekend. Based on reviews here I'm thinking Seville or Downtown Cabernet are the leading clubs. My preference is usually young Caucasian all-natural spinners. 8s 9s or 10s GND types. Frankly, where do the U of M college dancers dance at these days? I don't mind dropping 400-500 if the scene is worth it. Doesn't seem that extras are available anywhere in the area. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone from here in the twin cities that can share their current experiences beyond what I'm seeing in current reviews in the review section?

7 comments

• Quad city kid
    3 years ago
    PK - apologize in advance if rushed response down in FL tonight watching TNF had a few but wanted to assist. Accurate that Seville DTC (and i will add Rhino) best options for hotter talent. Unlikely you will locate any 9s or 10s here, but honestly I have been to NY and Vegas over last 6 months and of the dozens of dancers I encountered only one 9/10 even in those cities. Something has changed from years passed. Forget about U of M blonde girls out of an 80s fantasy dancing Mpls nowadays - does not exists. You are going to find 35% white rest multi cultural not that anything wrong with that. Extras unlikely. As early as 2 years ago a guy could get extras at dream girls next to sneaky Pete’s, but they cracked down and now they have cameras on those vip beds where X went down. However, these clubs no different from rest of the country - you have hotel nearby, 500-1000 cash, are polite and decent looking you could score (imo) with 50% of dancers at all three of these venues. And if you holding PF odds go to 65-70%. Just a hot tip Smack Shack and the Office Bar - can be great party scene. Lot of party girls hanging around. Check it out around 10-11 pm prior SC scene.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    I live in St. Paul...club in Minneapolis. DTC is my regular go-to while I had a nice experience at Seville last Friday. I've pretty much sworn off Rhino as they are extremely gorgeous women but out just to get your money and provide little fantasy or intimacy. Based on your criteria, I think Seville sounds like the best fit. Mostly 20 somethings with natural figures and they exude sorority girl vibes. The VIP pricing there baffles me. Once tried out the 3-songs for $150 VIP option and the dancer warned me that the bouncer would watch the entire dance. I laughed it off but no shit, the guy watched the entire three songs. DTC is worth at least a drop in to see the setting. It's a converted old-time bank and has most of the ornate architecture still in place with strip club lighting. Dancers trend a little MILFier there but most know how to deliver a good grind in VIP. Good luck and feel free to share your findings with me via message if you'd like.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    MSP is a no fly zone as far as I’m concerned, but if you live there I guess yiu can’t be choosy.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    3 songs? $150.00? Spied on? Wow.
  • Pk11sweethard
    3 years ago
    Seville had this super fit petite 28 year old Caucasian with perfect full NATURAL tits. Definitely not open to OTC. Too bad. And only did $20 floor dance. Wouldn't even do a 3 for $150. Just wanted to sell the 400-500 room. Young college hotties were there. Kinda cute. But all had mosquito bites for tits. I ended up meeting up with an SA girl. She was nowhere near the quality of her pics despite a few good reviews on her. Maybe will check out caberat tonight. Someone said the Vu is still open???? Might check that place out again.
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    Should be busy in the MPLS clubs tonight with the Packers-Vikings game coming up tomorrow.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion