tuscl

Sexiest Hallowe'en Costume

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
What kind of Hallowe'en costumes really turn you on? Some of them are just stupid. One girl did a full Victorian thing, bustier and ruffles and high-button collar and long crinoline skirt. What the heck ... why would I want to look at the outside of her clothes?

The gals at my local here are wearing little kitty-cat outfits, and I do find that the cute little ears are fun. The swinging tail thing is cool too. I always liked devil and angel outfits too. Basically, I like the things that have girlish and friendly attitude behind them, not things that have an elaborate get-up.

10 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    While attending and co-hosting the TUSCL convention in Columbia, SC, I noticed dancers in 'devil' outfits and 'witch' outfits. Both dancers turned me on and they were pretty HOT dancers!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: I agree. The good witch of the south was fantastic and that little devil can sit on my lap any time...
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    'Schoolgirl' outfit is by far my favorite. It works on so many levels...
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: You noticed!!! What an under statement!! More like lusted after and I don't blame you. I will be back before you. Eat your heart out...
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Got to be the secretary complete with pencil skirt, white shirt, jacket, thigh highs, stilettos, glasses and hair up for good measure.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I pretty much like the birthday suit look.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    One dancer said I would make a good Dracula. The next time I see her, I'll ask if she wants me to bite her. I remember one dancer once bit me. I must have looked a bit tense because she said, "don't worry, I won't draw blood."
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    Last weekend, I saw a pair of dancers, an angel and a devil, and it appeared they were doing a lot of two girl dances. I might have gone for it, but my usual favorites were there.
  • pop
    17 years ago
    Bones & Shadow needed this lady last week,

http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/Merch…
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    ROLFMFAO@pop!!! Good one! We'll have to get one of our LEAST favorite dancers to wear an outfit like that and referee us on our favorites!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion