tuscl

Dancers in Miami area

black_viking
California
Wednesday, November 17, 2021 7:27 PM
I'm visiting Miami tomorrow and I just wanted to see if there are any dancers in this forum that I can connect with before hand and visit those clubs

6 comments

• misterorange
    3 years ago
    Get a life you stupid fuckin' asshole.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    There's been a few traveling dancers who post on here from south Florida, but I'm not aware of any regular dancers around here posting on this site.
  • black_viking
    3 years ago
    @misterorange what wrong did I do for you to get so aggressive? This website literally hosts dancers and has ads from them but cannot be filtered by location
  • Quad city kid
    3 years ago
    What is the purpose of this site if not a resource for people looking to unwind and have a good time? Not to mention smart inquiry; guy just wants to make connection if possible prior dropping on VIP, etc.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Interesting…used to be able to search by location depending on where on a map a dancer chose to tag herself 🤔 maybe there was problems with that idk
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Kinda an odd post - if one already knows a dancer from TUSCL, then makes sense to wanna see her person and try to connect w/ her at her club if she already interests you for some reason - but to head to a particular club based on a dancer that you know nothing about just b/c she posts on TUSCL doesn't make much sense
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion