tuscl

OT: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial (3rd)

Tetradon
I'll act nicer if you'll act smarter.
New thread as the last one got long and the verdict is coming.

148 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Wrong is wrong, no matter when, where or who does it or says it...

“It’s never been about left vs right (or white vs black)...

More like 0.1% of regular ass humans tricking the rest of us into fighting among ourselves while they rob us blind.”

~ SanchoRG, Texas
    ~ Joined Aug, 2017 Last Seen Nov, 2021
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck. CJKunt you're a fuckin' jerk.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    The defendant is clearly not guilty. The only reason that the deliberation would take so long is if they are negotiating with some activist juror, or trying to compromise out of fear of bloodshed when the democrat base learns that justice was served (by finding the defendant not guilty by self-defense). If democrats would honor our justice system and the rule of law, the verdict would have been in by now.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ This guy gammanu knows what the fuck he's talking about.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    The longer the deliberations go the worse the chance of not guilty of all charges.

The defense also filed for a mistrial which is not a great sign about how they feel. It's like Trump challenging the election results before the election.

Hung jury is still a real possibility for some of the charges.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Haters have to hate, haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim...

Haters are angry, because the truth contradicts the lie they live..

“When haters go after your looks and differences, it means they have nowhere left to go...”

“And then you know you're winning!"

“The world is waking up...

And change is coming whether you like it or not.”

~ Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg
    ~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden
    ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist

Awards
    * Fritt Ord Award (2019)
    * Rachel Carson Prize (2019)
    * Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019)
    * Right Livelihood Award (2019)
    * International Children's Peace Prize (2019)
    * Time Person of the Year (2019)
    * Nordic Council Environment Prize (declined) (2019)
    * Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020)

Honors
    ~ Doctor honoris causa, University of Mons

Books:
    ~ No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference, Scenes from the Heart
    ~ A collection of eleven speeches which she has written and presented about global warming and the climate crisis.
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    My experience has been the longer the deliberations the greater the likelihood of reasonable doubt. There could also be some confusion over instructions as they relate to charges. My gut tells me the jury is trying to figure out a solution that won’t cause riots.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @JamesSD
    Fuck you, you fuckin' fuck. You should go back to eating cat shit.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Rittenhouse's Mom did not drive Kyle to Kenosha that day.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kyle…
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Greta Thunberg is a fucking joke.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    JamesSD is still suffering from terminal Trump Derangement Syndrome, LMAO
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “So ridiculous. skibum609 must work on his Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend!

Chill skibum609, Chill!"

:D
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Fuck going to the movies. Hollywood is for asshats. I'd go see Greta burned at the stake.
  • founder
    3 years ago
    "Chill skibum609, Chill!"

Gonna be kinda hard to chill with all this global warming going on.

founder, 17-NOV-2021

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Deliberations done for the day.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/kyle-ri…
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The longer the jury is out the more likely there will be consequences, the jury needs to send the message that the United States of America is not Somalia or Venezuela or any other failed state and our citizens do not need to walk around armed with weapons of war.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ What do you been by there will be consequences?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's no correlation between the length of deliberations and the verdict
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Damn Icee, you're a stupid fuckin' bitch.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    @Tetradon
    I'm not sure, but the way I see it, like I've said many times we don't arm seventeen year old kids to confront our problems, we have police departments, we have a National Guard in each state, we have a National Army, there is a very large underrepresented constituency in this country, the center right and the center left, and they aren't interested in this crap, nor are they interested in the defund the police, free everything for life, we will see what happens but my belief is the longer the jury is out the worse it is for both sides, neither will get what they want, and in my estimation that's not a bad thing.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @25, while I agree with what you're saying in an ideal world, the police and National Guard were either called off or overwhelmed during the 2020 BLM riots. And if they don't step up, private individuals will step in to fulfill the basic human need for security. I don't know about you, but I'm not about to abandon my home or my loved ones so rioters can fulfill their itch to destroy.

My worry is that if Rittenhouse is convicted, the next round of rioters will believe, and not without reason, that they can do what they want with impunity. No police/guard, progressive prosecutors, and penalties for armed self-defense. It won't be pretty.

PS - the AR-15 is the civilian variant. Not a "weapon of war."
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't need anyone to provide security for me I am armed and will not hesitate to incapacitate a threat, this is stupid and any sensible person knows that a seventeen year old knuckle head like Rittenhouse is not the solution he's actually the problem
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    BTW my armed is concealed, I don't care to provoke any responses, I promise if you leave me and mine alone I will do the same.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    A noble sentiment, provided you're only faced with a few "mostly peaceful protestors" and don't have a large property to defend.

My nearest big city just elected a progressive mayor. I'm wondering when the shit will spill over.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I have had to defend a large property in the past before I retired and sold my Business and it wasn't really very complicated, there are insurance companies that were part of the equation, my losses were minimal and my net worth is just fine.
    Please be smart and don't try to speculate you really don't know and I'm not ready to tell that story.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Lots of businesses in Minneapolis, among others, didn't have insurance. Some scrapped for 20 years just to start their business. I guess they can sleep soundly knowing their livelihood went up in smoke for a good cause.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Thats not my problem nor my fault
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Boobza what are your thoughts on the kkk? What about hitler?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    IF the jury would have come back with a verdict the first day, the lefties would have said something like "see - they didn't even deliberate - they had their white-supremacist-minds made up already".

We are in highly politicized times where "justice" and the "truth" seem to take a backseat to political-viewpoints and mob-violence/threats.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @Papi, at the same time we have to show them that we won't let their threats obstruct justice.

Don't want vigilantes? Don't make them necessary.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “This f-ing country is hopeless. The political divisions in the US are almost as bad an Arab country”

“I mean for fuck's sake, is there anything in this country that we can just fucking agree on?

~ CC99
    ~ Possibly the youngest PL TUSCL has ever seen.
    ~ massive f-ing weeb who loves cute girls and ecchi.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    As I posted previously, this isn’t about “justice” and not even about Rittenhouse; it’s political and it’s about extending the current “America sucks and it must be brought down” narrative.

As I posted b/f, the left is often all shitfaced about “gun control” yet they don’t say zilch about the communist that pointed an ILLEGAL GUN at Rittenhouse’s face – similarly the left is always talking about women being victims and not treated fairly yet they don’t say shit about one of the Rittenhouse attackers being a woman-beater.

Again - this is purely political - the left does not care about the facts nor "justice" - they take the side of a communist w/ an illegal-gun, a convicted woman-beater, and a convicted child-rapist, and turns them into matters b/c it helps the "bring America down at all costs" narrative.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “America sucks and needs to be dismantled.”

~ Papi_Chulo, TUSCL, August 14, 2020
    ~ White (Cuban) guy residing in Miami, FL

^ Sad but so true Papi.

~ Warrior15, TUSCL, August 14, 2020
    ~ Just a Monger looking for some Action.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Simple fact is that the assholes who got shot were not protestors; just rioters.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Along the lines that this is political and about the “we have to bring down America” narrative, and not the facts or “justice” – this all started by the media and Dem politicians pushing the narrative that white policemen shot a blackman in the back for no reason – that was pretty-much the narrative from the get-go – very little to no effort to neither look into the facts and even less wait for the facts to come out that this guy had a court-order to stay away from that woman, and that she was the one that called the cops worried about her safety, and that he later admitted he was reaching for a knife – again for the left the facts are nowadays just a roadblock to get rid-off so they don’t get in the way of the narrative.

And now they continue w/ the fake-narrative that Rittenhouse is some kinda racist white-supremacist even though everyone involved is white – not only do facts don’t matter in today’s woke-America; common-sense does not matter either and the left and the media still try to shove down your throat things that don’t even make sense and instead of admitting they are wrong, they double-down and go after anyone that disagrees or calls-out the fake and often nonsensical narrative and accuse everyone not down with the narrative of being a racist white-supremacist, even if you’re black but not down with the woke-ideology.

• mark94
    3 years ago
    Of the 7 women on the jury there are 2 that have always worn masks every moment throughout the trial, looked stern today, per courtroom member
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    A white racist killing white people makes them not racist?
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Just a reminder of the kind of garbage that was attacking Kyle that night. All four "victims" in addition to engaging in rioting that night had lengthy criminal records. The jury, sadly, will probably never heard these facts...

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/0…

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/1…
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    There's a fun video on YouTube showing Gaige Grosskreutz' arrest in October 2020, after the Rittenhouse incident by the way, for his third known DUI arrest (video wrongly claims its only his second).

In addition to a BAC above .2, it shows complete lack of cooperation with the officers. It also includes extensive footage of his friend Jacob Marshall, the redhead guy who also testified at the trial being completely belligerent and rude to the officers.

Unfortunately I'm not able to link to it, but do a search on YouTube for it. Its very entertaining.

Of course none of these lowlife "heroes" as Binger called them, beat Rosenbaum as human excrement. He served 12 years for molesting and butt raping several 9 to 11 year old boys.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Does a dui or past crime merit being killed by a 17 year old vigilante?
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    No, banging someone on the head with a blunt object does.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    So you think Rittenhouse being a vigilante was bad but Huber being a vigilante was good?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The only racist here is Icey. End of story. Burn in hell.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    ^This is true. It’s obvious Icey hates people with white skin. Maybe he got picked on in school or something who knows, but Icey is a very racist individual with a myopic world view.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    ^Notice Icey doesn't work, contribute to society or help anyone else. Typical Progressive and a great representative of her failed community.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Now that this has degenerated to the typical hairless ape discourse of “you’re a racist and I’m a pussy wah wah wah...no you’re the racist and I’m the pussy” Imma just let all of you apes in on two simple facts.

First, you’re all one race. You’re damn dirty apes.

Second, with the notable exception of my brother from an ape mother, you’re all a bunch of pussies.

I’ve started another thread about Ritten ape so you can discuss IMPORTANT things. Like how to make the next purge more entertaining. ROAR!!!
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    nah icey doesn't just hate white people. months back i called him about the dot comment he made regarding indians.

he's a repressed subversive within leftist racist piece of shit. i stopped countering his troll shit a while ago and put him on ignore.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    By saying I'm anti white for being anti racist. You associate being white with being racist. That's your problem right there.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    One of the funniest things about the trial is that the prosecution gave the defense a different lower quality version of a drone video while the prosecutors used a high-def version as evidence. When the difference was pointed out by the defense the prosecutors played innocent and ignorant of how that could have happened. Then someone showed a picture of the prosecutor's laptop screen showing that he had the video processing software handbrake on his laptop. Yet previously the prosecutor had claimed he didn't have the technical knowledge to do that.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The judge ordered the lower quality video. He didn't want the details in the better video to be seen by the jury. Thats one of the things that those saying he is biased are complaining about.

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    To paraphrase Steve Earle’s song “The Devil’s Right Hand”,
    Guns will get you into trouble - they can’t get you out.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    No worries Icey, you're still the biggest loser. Fucking turd.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Comparing apples and broccoli is irrelevant. Calling others racist doesn't change your racist nature and attitudes. You come on here with nothing but white supremacist rants
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I can't help the fact I and my neighbors cat are superior to an ignorant racist liar like you Icey boy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you admit to being a white supremacist.....
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Misogynist; Homophobe; Transphobe; white; supremacist; islamaphobe ......What are words without meaning Alex? Correct for $100.00
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And another day ends without a verdict. Surprised so many responses in the absence of significant news flow.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Isn't the left wonderful - this is what they are turning our society into - the Dems have allowed violent thugs to run our society:

" Kenosha Schools Close For Rest Of Week As Rittenhouse Verdict Looms"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/kenosha-s…
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Controlling a population through fear is a basic tenet of 1984; the Democratic view of what role government should have in your life.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    MSNBC got kicked out of the courthouse for having someone follow the bus trying to dox the jurors today. The left openly supports domestic terrorism and political violence through their brown shirts in Antifa/BLM amd jurors are scared about what happens when they make the right call and acquit him. They want to intimidate people into the result they want, they want you to think you can't protect yourself from them, and just give up. Thing is that shit will only work why they are protected by crooked politicians and DA's telling the cops to stand down. Once people have had enough and that day is rapidly approaching, the leftist foot soldiers are going to have major regrets because once the violence really starts and these cowards are going to realize they are fucked it isn't going to just stop and they won't just be able to go hide in mommy's basement anymore.

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'm convinced that Russia and/or China are funding Antifa/BLM. If you wanted to destroy this country, you could do a lot worse than convincing 2/3 that they're depraved oppressors by virtue of their birth, and the remainder that they're powerless and need reparations and government to function.

We're still allowed to defend ourselves against politically-connected rioters. For now.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Coz it can't be about social injustice and systemic racism classism etc
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Because the justice system is supposed to decide based on the facts and the law, not whether it advances the nebulous concept of "social justice" or a preferred group.
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Icey hates white people. The end. Racist AF.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    just one of icees lies in this thread. Like a lot of liberals they are living in their own reality.

"The judge ordered the lower quality video. He didn't want the details in the better video to be seen by the jury. Thats one of the things that those saying he is biased are complaining about."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If you believe being anti racist means being anti white then you associate whiteness with racism.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    "... Maurice Freeland, a felon with a long criminal history and an open domestic violence charge, is accused of being the mysterious supposedly unidentified man known as “Jump Kick Man” during the Kyle Rittenhouse trial.

Wisconsin Right Now has learned from a law enforcement source in a position to know that prosecutors informed the Rittenhouse defense team only last Thursday, Nov. 11, 2021, as the trial came to an end, that Freeland had come forward claiming to be Jump Kick Man ..."

Apparently his identity was "unknown" but per a Fox News report it was said the prosecutors knew his identity all along and never told the defense till near the end of the trial - reading-between-the-lines it seems they wanted to keep him off the trial b/c of his extensive criminal-record thus prosecutors never disclosed that they actually knew who he was all along - there was also another "protester" w/ an extensive criminal record that the prosecutors charged w/ arson and put in jail so he would not be available for the Rittenhouse trial.

Photo in article below shows him kicking Rittenhouse in the face as Rittenhouse was on the ground:

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/1…
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ it is becoming more and more evident that these are not "protesters" and just criminal-thugs either somehow being paid by the left, or criminals just looking for an opportunity for mayhem since they are being protected by Dems and the media.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^
    It is called The Wonderful American World of Infiltrators and Agents Provocateurs.

The American history of the government/FBI/police planting agents provocateurs in popular movements goes back to the beginning of the USA.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I saw looters during the protests in la. Shortly before it started streams of white teens showed up. Parking on residential streets then moved towards an outdoor mall area and ransacked stores. On their way there they were laughing taking selfies . It wasn't political. They were spoiled white boys looking to cause trouble. Like rittenhouse.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Spoiled white leftists like Rosenbaum, Huber, and Grosskreutz, the actual looters.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Being anti-racist means you're a hypocritical low life racist piece of shit. Some groups work hard and succeed everywhere on earth. Some groups don't work hard and fail everywhere on earth. Kyle Rittenhouse fired the shots heard round the world. Free Kyle!!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon they were bored kids from the suburbs

Skibum you realize white supremacists are anti Semitic right
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Why are you comparing Rittenhouse to rioters, rather than comparing rioters to rioters?

Keep your cognitive dissonance going.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ In case you haven't noticed, Icey doesn't do facts. Elsewhere he claimed 50 people died on 1/6. Typically when confronted with facts, he resorts to impugning character (e.g. rAcIsT!!!) or calls you a troll.

Don't take it personally.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I realize you are anti-semitic Icey. I realize progressives are viciously anti-semitic. I realize that Jews survived the Nazis and as such white supremacists are less of a danger to Jews, by far, than the sick, disgusting self-righteous anti-racist progressives, may they all burn in hell.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Comparing 1/6 to the BLM riots is like comparing a cigarette lighter to the Great Chicago Fire.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Wrong is wrong, no matter when, where or who does it or says it...

“It’s never been about left vs right (or white vs black)...

More like 0.1% of regular ass humans tricking the rest of us into fighting among ourselves while they rob us blind.”

~ SanchoRG, Texas
    ~ Joined Aug, 2017 Last Seen Nov, 202
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Nimrod spam troll
  • gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    Look for the Wisconsin prosecutor to step down soon before he is sanctioned for prosecutorial misconduct and be a contributor to msnbc
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^@Tetradon

Haters have to hate, haters will see you walk on water and say it’s because you can’t swim...

Haters are angry, because the truth contradicts the lie they live..

“When haters go after your looks and differences, it means they have nowhere left to go...”

“And then you know you're winning!"

“The world is waking up...

And change is coming whether you like it or not.”

~ Born: 3rd January 2003 Stockholm, Sweden
    ~ Occupation: Student, environmental activist

Awards
    * Fritt Ord Award (2019)
    * Rachel Carson Prize (2019)
    * Ambassador of Conscience Award (2019)
    * Right Livelihood Award (2019)
    * International Children's Peace Prize (2019)
    * Time Person of the Year (2019)
    * Nordic Council Environment Prize (declined) (2019)
    * Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity (2020)

Honors
    ~ Doctor honoris causa, University of Mons

Books:
    ~ No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference, Scenes from the Heart
    ~ A collection of eleven speeches which she has written and presented about global warming and the climate crisis.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ @CJ pseudo intellectual

"But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."

~ Carl Sagan

You are Bozo the Clown
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Change is coming lol - you bet it is assholes -the world is on its last legs and it sucks to be young.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Hung jury?
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Not Guily all counts
  • ime
    3 years ago
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    Time for a reset on rioting too. Police and National Guard should be backed up by the city and state government to use necessary force to prevent it.
    I won’t mention the Federal Government as I suspect Biden will pander and feed the flames by suggesting it’s a miscarriage of justice. He get pushed around by the radicals to say whatever they tell him. Very weak mind and will.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I work in Center City Philly and I’m hearing a lot of sirens
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND THAT I LOVE!!

There is justice. Full acquittal on all charges!
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Seriously, I think we may need to have the civil war again...

I am not sure they got it...

I feel that is like beating a drunk in an alley, and they wake up and say “I am ready come back...”

~ Kathleen Madigan
    ~ Born: September 30, 1965 Florissant, MO
    ~ “Civil War Again”
    ~ Bothering Jesus is Billboards #1 comedy album in the world,
    ~ Published on Mar 1, 2018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eTpG_EUmXr…
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ you know CJKunt that the only reason you’re quoting Kathleen Madigan is because she is a mud shark?
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    It's over I don't agree with it, but this is our system I'm willing to accept it and move on
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    ^ @Meat72

Quotations are used by me as a means of inspiration and to invoke philosophical thoughts from the reader.

Pragmatically speaking, quotations can also be used as language games (in the Wittgensteinian sense of the term) to manipulate social order and the structure of society

“Like everything metaphysical the harmony between thought and reality is to be found in the grammar of the language.”

~ Ludwig Wittgenstein
    ~ Austrian-British philosopher
    ~ Born: April 26, 1889, Vienna, Austria
    ~ Died: April 29, 1951, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Ludwig said it all...
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @CJ

Why don't you just go ahead and change your screen name to CJKunt since that's what literally EVERYONE calls you?
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    CJKunt, Kathleen madigan makes a living out of comedy bits describing her experiences dating black men, therefore she exploits the race with her comedy to a certain degree, even to the point that I enjoy some of her material. The fact that she also uses the activist platform to draw in more attention is what is hypocritical on her part and is a poor use of her quotes. She draws attention to the issue to promote her brand in an attempt to increase her publicity. I have a hard time believing her authenticity with your quote, but o guess I’ve never dated a black man and don’t know what it’s like, right?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    He was just acquitted on all counts.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    So glad we still have a right to armed self defense.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I stand corrected - Biden has commented - he said he stands by what the jury has to say and that the jury system works. Kudos.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Do now the families of the victims will sue and he will lose in civil court
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ I don't know if that's a slam dunk they have been judged as the aggressors.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    Icee missing desert missing their homies.
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9324
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They can still go after him for something else. But I doubt they will considering it was acquittal by jury.

I knew murder 1 wouldn't stick.

The key now is for the families of the victims to go after him in civil court ruin his reputation even more and ruin him financially. They'll win a civil case.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ see this is the reason you’re the most hated personality on this forum you have absolutely no grace. Not even a sense of honesty.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Icey whiffed on his first round of predictions. Why would we believe his next round?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So all of you are fine with armed antifa and black panthers at proud boy Maga kkk q anon rallies to keep things in check and make sure no one gets out of line...
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Faulty analogy
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you wouldn't like armed citizens keeping kkk rallies in check.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Not analogous to the Rittenhouse case. The comparable situation would be someone on the left attacked by Proud Boys. Not a rally but a riot. And I'd come to the same conclusion of self defense.

I know you prejudge by whether the attackers are left or right, but not all of us are that dense.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Former NYT Reporter: Story About Effects Of Kenosha Riots Was Held Until After The Election

In a piece for her fiancée Bari Weiss’ substack, former New York Times reporter Nellie Bowles revealed late last week that her former employer withheld a story she wrote about the true effects of the Black Lives Matter riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year until after President Joe Biden was elected.

Buried in her column and only vaguely alluded to in the subhead, Bowles explained that the Times sent her to Kenosha last summer during the riots to basically confirm the “mainstream liberal argument” that “burning down businesses for racial justice was both good and healthy” because it “allowed for the expression of righteous rage, and the businesses all had insurance to rebuild.”

But when she arrived in Kenosha and began speaking to the locals, she learned this was not the case.

“The part of Kenosha that people burned in the riots was the poor, multi-racial commercial district, full of small, underinsured cell phone shops and car lots. It was very sad to see and to hear from people who had suffered. Beyond the financial loss, small storefronts are quite meaningful to their owners and communities, which continuously baffles the Zoom-class,” Bowles wrote.

So, she filed a story in August that reflected what she discovered – but that story wouldn’t get published until after the 2020 election. Bowles accepts the notion that the piece could have simply been bad, but a few weeks after she sent it in, she said an editor essentially told her: “The Times wouldn’t be able to run my Kenosha insurance debacle piece until after the 2020 election, so sorry.”

This editor reportedly gave her various reasons, including space, timing, and tweaks.

“Whatever the reason for holding the piece, covering the suffering after the riots was not a priority. The reality that brought Kyle Rittenhouse into the streets was one we reporters were meant to ignore. The old man who tried to put out a blaze at a Kenosha store had his jaw broken,” Bowles wrote.

“If you lived in those neighborhoods on fire, you were not supposed to get an extinguisher. The proper response — the only acceptable response — was to see the brick and mortar torn down, to watch the fires burn and to say: thank you,” she concluded.

The 2020 election was held on November 3, 2020. It took a few days for some states to finish counting ballots, particularly mail-in ballots. Bowles’ Kenosha article was published on November 9. It cuts right to the chase in its headline: “Businesses Trying to Rebound After Unrest Face a Challenge: Not Enough Insurance.”

Bowles explained that while “large chains like Walmart and Best Buy have excellent insurance, many small businesses that have been burned down in the riots lack similar coverage. And for them, there is no easy way to replace all that they lost.”

“In Kenosha, more than 35 small businesses were destroyed, and around 80 were damaged, according to the city’s business association. Almost all are locally owned and many are underinsured or struggling to manage,” she added in the Times article.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/former-ny…
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I was watching the interview of an American journalist based in Rio in Brazil - he mentioned how the 3-biggest-news-outlets in Brazil had all reported Rittenhouse had shot and killed black protesters - eventually they retracted the story but it shows the effect of the fake-news-media - I "assume" the Brazilian news outlets were not knowingly lying but were probably going-off and/or making assumptions based on what the American fake-news was reporting, but who knows.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon so you would oppose black panthers or antifa keeping the kkk in check
  • ime
    3 years ago
    The fear Leftists now feel because they have to think about the consequences of attacking people in the street and them fighting back is absolutely amazing to watch.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    You either have police to keep law-and-order or citizens have to protect themselves - you can't have neither and have criminals and felons feel like they're in control - that's how you get a 3rd-world country
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    There's a reason gun-sales exploded in the last year with a ton of first-time gun-buyers
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Once again Icey pulls a non-existent scenario out of left field. Answer what I actually wrote.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon so you have a problem with antifa and the black panthers keeping the proud boys and kkk at bay. I know you're a racist sick fuck
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And you still haven't answered anything I actually wrote, pulling scenarios that would never occur out of thin air.

Add "racist" to the list of words too big for you to understand.

I'll ask you again, do you have to work hard at being a dumbass or were you born this way?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Is this okay with you ICEE? https://thepostmillennial.com/new-black-…

Personally, I have no problem with it, assuming these guys are legally in possession of the weapons, and so long as they only use them to protect themselves or others against assault.

What I do have a problem with is a fucksack like you that hypocritically tries to disparage Rittenhouse, while ignoring groups like this. What is so different about KR that he shouldn't be allowed to arm himself? Why do you label him as an aggressor, a vigilante, a troublemaker, but you don't feel the same about these guys?

"Ya'll are in serious trouble because the wrath of karma is coming on America," said a man who identified himself as the supreme commander of the New Black Panther militia. "We're not taking it no more."

Would it be okay for KR to make a similar statement, perhaps directed at people who commit arson?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon yes or no. Would you support armed black panthers and antifa keeping a kkk or proud boy rally in check?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I'll cut and paste. We're not talking about rallies.

"Not analogous to the Rittenhouse case. The comparable situation would be someone on the left attacked by Proud Boys. Not a rally but a riot. And I'd come to the same conclusion of self defense."
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ICEE you dumb fuck. I already said I support anyone, including Black Panther militia, legally carrying firearms for self defense. Why don't you comment on whether or not YOU support it, because the way you're ignoring my post, it sounds like you can't figure out how to support the Black Panthers while still vilifying Rittenhouse.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon do you support the black panthers or antifa using lethal violence for self protection against the kkk skinheads or proud boys?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Read up the thread, illiterate one. If political parties in the Rittenhouse case were switched, it would still be justifiable.
  • crsm27
    3 years ago
    Trolladon do you support the black panthers or antifa using lethal violence for self protection against the kkk skinheads or proud boys?....

YES... if someone is attacked they have a right to self defense. If the attack is unprovoked especially. If a KKK member walks up to a black man with an AR-15 and says... I will kill you if I get you alone and also says.. I will take that gun away from you... then chases that black man and throws something at him (BTW a gun shot goes off behind the person fleeing). Then tries to take the gun away from that black man... and that black man kills him... YES THAT IS SELF DEFENSE...100% self defense.

Then if that black man... is running towards police to tell them what just happened and gets chased, kicked, punched, knocked down, hit in the head with a skate board (shoots that person after they hit him), someone pulls a gun and runs at the black man on the ground and points the gun at the black man on the ground...the black man shoots the guy advancing.... yep self defense all day and every day on both shootings!!

But I guess you dont get that part of it all... you know THE FUCKING FACTS.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ And if whomever shoots in self-defense surrenders to the cops, he doesn't get shot.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    If you look at the top 40 ignored list, you'll see 5 of the top 8 are the three most strident leftists on the board, SJG, ICEE, and CJKunt.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon do you support the black panthers or antifa using lethal violence for self protection against the kkk skinheads or proud boys?....
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Too bad the number of KKK members in America is lower than the number of attendees at the average WNBA game, and Antifa and the Black Panthers are the ones pledging too wreak havoc.

Look at the damage from BLM vs 1/6, or Occupy Wall Street vs the Tea Party. Whose rallies are full of sexual assault, destruction of property, and human waste. It's the leftists who live like ferals.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Again do you support armed antifa and black panthers at kkk Maga proud boy skinhead rallies?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Not an analogous situation
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I would support dipping Antifa and black panthers in airplane glue and striking a match....Icey you are such a pussy. The type of "man" another man slaps like a bitch because a fist is only for real men....
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trollado so you have a problem with armed vigilantes keeping right wing nuts in check. It's okay for Rittenhouse to shoot leftists but not okay for leftists to shoot nazis. See thats your beliefs .

Your refusal to answer if you'd support armed black panthers or antifa at neonazi rallies is telling
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I've said at least 3 times that of the political affiliations in the Rittenhouse case were switched, acquittal would be the correct verdict. Why can you not accept this as an answer?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    He's a moron Tet.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Don't insult morons like that, ski.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    https://thepostmillennial.com/coffee-rit…

icee, there's a guy who was acquitted the same day as Rittenhouse and he fired on law enforcement at his home. Also, Breonna Taylor's boyfriend wasn't charged for firing at police when they entered his home.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    Also this week, an armed black militia was allowed to demonstrate outside the courthouse of the Arbery-McMichael trial.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ Icee doesn’t want to see those things. They alter his divisive political rhetoric for which he gets such a hard on trying to validate his emotions, because deep down he knows he hasn’t matured enough to control his constant impulsive and triggered emotional state. A kid eventually grows up and realizes this, but it will remain to be seen with Icee, since it is well known that those who are substance abusers are emotionally stunted at the age they start using. It appears Icee started using drugs at a young age, somethings resembles what a high school student would state.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I've said at least 3 times that of the political affiliations in the Rittenhouse case were switched, acquittal would be the correct verdict. Why can you not accept this as an answer?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ And why won't Icee answer the question? I guess he pleads the 5th.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon do you support the black panthers or antifa using lethal violence for self protection against the kkk skinheads or proud boys?....yes or no it's very simple
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's not the question. do you support the black panthers or antifa using lethal violence for self protection against the kkk skinheads or proud boys?....yes or no it's very simple
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    YES it is simple, YES!

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @SJG, I don't care about political affiliation in the case of armed self-defense. You're either attacked and put in fear for your life, or you aren't.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion