tuscl

The judge, the strip club owner and the ex-wife

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I hope this story hasn't been posted before. It's from May. I found it very interesting.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/invest…

4 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    This is why you never share your dirtiest secrets or wrongdoings with any woman, wife or otherwise. They simply cannot embrace the concept of loyalty anymore. They are emotionally weaker than previous generations, nowadays all too often viewing themselves as victims of men, mental illness and/or other other conditions, which makes them eager for the approval of their friends (hence running their mouths) and too easy for outside parties (like LE) to pressure into coughing up dirt.

And to be clear, I say this as someone who very much adores women. One can adore something while still understanding and managing around its inherent limitations.

As far as the judge, I didn't see anything which indicates that he did anything wrong. In fact he recused himself from a case where a conflict existed.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It's a shame today's women can't be more honorable and strong, with rickdugan here to set an example and show them the way.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    “Gerace (the owner) used the business (Pharaoh’s strip club) to “facilitate prostitution…and (the) use and distribution of controlled substances.”

Who doesn’t?
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Does anybody want to take bets on Mr. Dugan’s next misadventure? I think this thread has given him the idea to post a story about his fictional ex trying to fuck him over by threatening to spill the beans on some fictional secrets he told her.

I am looking forward to your upcoming fictional story Mr. Dugan. What fucked up shit did you tell your non-existent ex before she left you with the fictional kids just in the nick of time to make it impossible for you to meet Mr. Daddillac?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion