tuscl

My first frmos

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
With a cute slim thick Thai American mixed waitress at my favorite Thai restaurant. She melted and became very submissive right away.

14 comments

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This was at a restaurant - not a strip club?

That’s impressive, but I don’t think it counts if it’s not a FRMOS in a strip club.

Obviously, SJG is the expert, so I will defer to our resident goat lover…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    We've flirted a few weeks. today we were in the back and I went to the restroom. Which is near the kitchen. She hung around there when I went snd I went for it.

It would get me 86d and a girl sent home if I tried it at a strip club. Plus it's not the right venue.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    She was a ladyboy right that's your type
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    If that was an on duty waitress, awesome. But it is also possible in many strip clubs, and it is the only time you should take a girl into the backroom.

Otherwise you are just buying dances, which is a Chump's Game.

SJG

Real Life Story of 'O', Netherlands
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=8900
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ it didn’t happen, so there are no images.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I agree with Icee regarding FRMOS being improper in a strip club.

Sorry SJG - you are wrong.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    She was working at the time. I went for the lunch special. We flirted for weeks and she stood so close and smiled. So I kissed her.

Ive never seen it in a club. I've had girls I know sneak me a kiss at a club. But trying to make out with a girl as a customer doesn't seem right even if it were allowed. Kissing is intimate
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We have had girls go from guy to guy giving them extensive DFKing for $1, or DFKing at stage side for $1. And then on stripper web girls are livid because there are some who give thank you DFKing to anyone who gave them $1 on stage.

I would say that usually the girl wants FS, either back room or OTC.

I was a volunteer for the Renaissance Pleasure Faire Soak a Bloke Drench a Wench Game. This was something which happened spontaneously. I retrospect I can say that I was not very good at it. But I kissed a lot of the costumed official girls. And then the girls who paid $1, they were ferocious.

I think the popularity of something like that is that it does shock people.

Anyway, if you intend to promptly fuck a girl, and you want to make it good, you need to get her DFKing.

In a civvie situation you do not need to worry about it, she will kiss if she fucks. But in P4P that is not guaranteed, so get her kissing first. Best to take some time about it too.

SJG

Gurdjieff And De Hartmann - Songs of Sayyids and Dervishes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLru2MWx…
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Hurry up! The library closes in 2 hours, so get all your spamming done now!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Hurry up, you can't pay your office rent by spending all day posting nonsense on a message board!

Further to ICEY. A lot of time when girls were doing DFKing, they were really surprising guys who were not expecting that.

SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Wow, that’s such a good zinger of a comeback!^^^

So we get two more hours of this today SJGOATFUCKER?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ Go home to your wife knucklehead! You aren't adding anything.

SJG

Gurdjieff and De Hartmann
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLru2MWx…
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion