tuscl

$100 Hooker

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Monday, November 8, 2021 1:27 PM
The other day I was talking to one of my customers, and this guy that has worked there forever came in the office. He’s, well, a hamburger short of a happy meal. He’s around my age, I believe he still lives with his parents, good worker, just an odd duck. When he left the office my customer was laughing and went on to tell me that this guy had a birthday recently and came into work telling everyone he celebrated by getting a $100 hooker. I’m guessing this guy has never discovered strip clubs. If he does indeed live with his parents I would imagine he has plenty of disposable income. It’s times like this when you’d like to give advice but can’t because you don’t want to blow your own cover. On the other hand according to my customer, this guy seems perfectly happy with the $100 hooker. Maybe the saying “no need to fix what is not broken” applies.

21 comments

• elmer
    3 years ago
    "He’s, well, a hamburger short of a happy meal. He’s around my age, I believe he still lives with his parents, good worker, just an odd duck" Damn that fits the description of nearly everyone here
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m thinking he splurged and went all out for his birthday. So, it could be frightening to think of the hookers he normally gets! Maybe the cost of a hamburger happy meal isn’t far from the price of his regular hookers.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ I’d say his regular hooker is named Rosie Palms.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've had really hot girls offer sex for $100 before. It just depends. Higher cost doesn't mean better quality. How much youre charged depends on how big of a mark you come across as
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Shailynn - I just hit up Rosie and her rates are up! Full release is $75! Her grip strength and reliability put her at the top of the HJ lineup.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    You could write [view link], [view link], and [view link] on a piece of paper, and sneak it into his coat pocket or something. Or print it at home, to avoid your handwriting getting recognized. When you're getting P4P in the US for Mexico prices, that's probably a situation that's bad in many ways. In practical terms, you might lose a good customer. But, if he only fucks once a year on his birthday, he probably only fucked to feel normal, not really into it for whatever reason. Maybe will be a lifetime one and done thing for him. You could DM his e-mail to SJG. He may want SJG to pimp out a goat to him.
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    If he's happy with the 100 hooker I would be hesitant to send him down a more expensive rabbit hole
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I would be very scared of a girl in the USA that would do it for $100. Just sayin ! Now if we are in Tijuana,Mexico. That is a different story. Arriba !
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I guess maybe a woman doing P4P who's not an addict might only be able to charge $100 if she's very boney, heavy, or gilfy or something. Shailynn did say the guy's weird.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We have suffered a huge working class contraction. It is getting worse, not better. SJG Woman in Restraint Harness and High Heels, Ready to be Hitched Up! [view link] [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's about you not her. I go to Vegas scrubs and girls throw themselves at me telling me they won't btake less than a hundred. If they're charging you a lit its coz they think you're a mark and unfuckable
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Strip Clubs are well oiled fine tuned machines for separating marks from their money. But there is nothing wrong with handing money to women. SJG
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    That sounds like a great deal
  • goodyman
    3 years ago
    he paid someone for their time. For him it probably beats a tinder date at Outback and a kiss on the cheek to end the night
  • apoopdeep
    3 years ago
    $100? Bullshit I get multiple goddesses look like shiva for $35
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Yeah, local SG usually don't cost that much, unless you want to ingratiate yourself with them. Personally though I have never given them less than that. Not looking for bargains. Want it to be nice for both parties. SJG Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes [view link]
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    You mean those with 8 arms? Weird, but hey, I'm not judging....🤯
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Guys keep in mind this dude has probably never been on a plane before, let alone has a passport. Where he got his $100 hooker from I have no idea, but I know they’re out there. Telling him to hike up to Detroit and hit some strip club or go to Tijuana would be like speaking to him in a foreign language to him. I run into people like this all the time. Sheltered, or maybe unaware of what is available around them. They just live a very simple life, maybe it’s not such a bad thing after all.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Just read the street walker forum on USAsexguide. $100 would be expensive.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    If that's expensive how low do prices go?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Think about this for a minute. Street walkers are quantity based - not quality based. So, a $15 hand job - a $25 blow job - maybe $50 full sex - in a guys car - is about 15 minutes. She’s done and off to the next car. If the girl is a drug addict - who is independent - then it’s the cost of a small bag of her favorite chemical. I think $20-25 for oral is going to be the seeet spot. She can suck a guy off in his car - or behind a dumpster - quickly. She can spit his jizz on the pavement - and then find her dealer for her drugs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion