tuscl

Trolls Beware

mark94
Arizona
Friday, November 5, 2021 12:15 PM
The UK is considering legislation that would make it a crime to cause “psychological harm” when posting online. Up to 2 years in prison. [view link]

9 comments

• rickthelion
    3 years ago
    Oh puhleez. You damn dirty apes a so frickin’ sensitive. With the obvious exception of my bud the dugan and possibly this ronjockett fellow, y’all ar a bunch of snowflakes that can’t deal with the ninja awesomeness of the ricks. ROAR!!!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    "Psychological harm" Lol. So I guess when SJG uses his black ops training to obliterate one of us from a mile away and we don't even see it coming, he's in the clear. No psychological harm there.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Icee will be the first to claim psychological harm, Dugan second.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    That law is so subjective that I do not see how it could possibly stand up under appeal. If you are so demented and weak that a keyboard tough guy can cause you "psychological harm", then you should not be logging into internet forums to start with. I can think of a few snowflakes here who would benefit from heeding that advice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I guess @desertscrub would not do too well living in the UK
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No doubt that law would be weaponized to silence any unpopular view
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    ^^ Papi, please. Enough already with the club ads.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The US has cyber bullying laws as well
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Aww, I must have hurt widdle Thatxguys feelings. Don't worry widdle baby. You can go to the UK and tell them all about how big, bad, GammaNu made you cwy. LMFAO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion