tuscl

Heading to Clearwater looking for someone to go strip clubbing with

I was in Clearwater a couple years ago, but getting set to go again in Dec. Was hoping to find someone to hangout with and checkout girls with.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Most guys on here prefer to club solo so they can focus on the girls

Sometimes TUSCLers get together but those are guys that have known each other on the board for a while vs someone that shows-up out-of-the-blue

You don't need to go w/ someone else to have a good time in a strip-club - plenty of guys go by themselves - it's not like a nightclub
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Try pm to "mikeym". Buy him plenty of booze and you'll be regaled by tales of how much he hates certain Tampa clubs. You might even get to see him get ejected from club for drunk obnoxious behavior. He claims to live and club in Pinellas County area.
  • reallyrandy101
    3 years ago
    Good point. Which clubs would you recommend for the most mileage? Also is there a good way to slow down the pushy lap dances?
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    w.r.t. the best-clubs; read the reviews (you can sort them by score) - not familiar w/ the area but Oz seems to get pretty-good-reviews

w.r.t. pushy-dancers - are you a mute? You can just say "no thanks" - it's not like they are holding a gun to your head - strippers are just salespeople trying to make their $$$ - if you're not interested in a dancer don't lead her on; i.e. don't talk her up for 20-minutes and let her expend her time and effort and then say you don't want a dance - if a dancer approaches me and I'm not interested in spending $$$ on her I don't let her go more than 5-minutes b/f cutting her off - I'll say something like "I just wanna watch the stage for a while" or "I'm not planning to get any dances right now and don't wanna waste your time" - most get the hint and move on to greener-pasture$
  • pistola
    3 years ago
    Also WRT to pushy dancers i find this works best: "Right now Im good and not interested in a dance. So I dont want to waste your time. Thanks for saying hello and Ill come find you if I change my mind." Just be respectful and direct.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion