tuscl

What happened

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Tuesday, October 26, 2021 1:42 PM
When I started posting on this ste I wasn’t the youngest but I wasn’t a senior citizen, I’m just shy of seventy now and I don’t feel any different than when I was in my fifties where did the time go ?

11 comments

• gobstopper007
    3 years ago
    AARP club ad!! Actually know how you feel. I am mid-50’s and turning 40 seems like yesterday. Covid just screws things even more - hard to remember not seeing masks everywhere but that’s only been year and a half.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Funny how I sold my business last September and I’ve been retired over a year it has changed my perspective on many things, but what has changed the most isn’t related to COVID it feels like time has accelerated days seem to go by in minutes weeks in an hour and this whole year has been one big blur
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    What happens is no different than hiking: Its always faster going downhill. I don't feel like time has flown by, but what I now understand, no one ever gets enough life, no matter how long they live. I have done everything I ever wanted to do, except for one thing: die before my wife.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    That’s why you like skiing downhill rather than cross country am I correct
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    I'm 65 and have been going to clubs 12 years now. One thing that has made me aware of the quick passage of time is seeing the really attractive 22 year old strippers that everyone wants to do a lap dance with eventually turn into 31 year old strippers with declining looks struggling to make any money. For every stripper who makes it to the age of forty as a stripper there are a hundred who quit before then. From the time they start to the time they leave seems to happen really fast. I'm always a little unhappy when a long time favorite regular has to quit due to declining income. I've seen some of my regulars who bragged about how much money they made back when they were young with upset looks on their faces as they realize those days are over. The good thing, though, is that when their stripper days are over they are still in their early thirties. They usually still look better than the majority of other women their age and that helps them in getting decent paying jobs and boyfriends they can move in with.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I'll be 80 in January. I don't know if I have 1 day left or 20 years. I live with a couple of medical problems that limit how much activity that I can do but they have not stopped me from going to strip clubs and enjoying some quality time with strippers.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Idk why I see this thread and this song gets stuck in my head [view link]
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    You're only as old as the girls your feel ! Last night, I was 26. Tonight, I'm gonna be 28, so I am maturing.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ but you’re gonna wear your winky down to a nub the size of a golf score pencil
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    25 Not into cross country skiing yet. Still ski bumps and trees with my wife. Hurts, but not enough to even consider quitting. Bought season passes the first week of April and will be on the snow on thanksgiving day.
  • max_starr
    2 years ago
    Epic or Ikon?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion